Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,216 members, 7,963,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 03:02 AM

Steph-Nora Okere: "I Am Married To Jesus" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Steph-Nora Okere: "I Am Married To Jesus" (43563 Views)

BBNaija: I Am Married - Dee One Confirms / Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife / Steph Coker, Genevieve, Aigbe & Steph Linus: Who Rocked The Chick Look Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Steph-Nora Okere: "I Am Married To Jesus" by olaboy1: 11:39am On Aug 02, 2016
Joisfeko that's untrue. Some ignorant and illiterate Yoruba men may do that, but come on buddie 90% of all educated Yoruba guys would never consider a second wife..haba this na big stereotype o.
What I don't understand is Stephanie had a court wedding, and her church needed the certificate to conduct a background check or what.
The guy traveled abroad and wanted to keep her in Naija, and in her imagination the guy didn't love her but was into her because of her fame.
How can a guy travel abroad to hustle when he is married to a supposed famous actress back home, assuming fame comes with money.
Re: Steph-Nora Okere: "I Am Married To Jesus" by jayied(m): 11:47am On Aug 02, 2016
Ibadan people. Eja nla is here
Re: Steph-Nora Okere: "I Am Married To Jesus" by aisammy4: 11:52am On Aug 02, 2016
yusaze807:

http://citypeopleng.com/marriage-crashed-veteran-actress-steph-nora-okere/

Hey, Stell-Nora, pls dont say you were never married. The court wedding u did is accepted in the Nigeria Law i.e. you are legally join to the man. You already said it yourself that "as a catholic, a member must present a court certificate before you were joined". And you already have that cert.

So, please, dont say you were not "married". You were married but unfortunately it didnt work out. A man who would love and cherish you will come.
Re: Steph-Nora Okere: "I Am Married To Jesus" by Ejefash(m): 12:06pm On Aug 02, 2016
My sister long time,how is life why Ibadan ,don't worry God will give u Google husband on his own time,Gods time is the best,I believe he will do it for u remain bless.
Re: Steph-Nora Okere: "I Am Married To Jesus" by Ejefash(m): 12:07pm On Aug 02, 2016
I mean a good husband .
Re: Steph-Nora Okere: "I Am Married To Jesus" by Kanyol(m): 12:09pm On Aug 02, 2016
But Jesus won't sleep with you.
Re: Steph-Nora Okere: "I Am Married To Jesus" by columbus007(m): 12:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
Bringing jesus to her predicament even increases her woes,and a fundamental disrespect to christians all over,instead of facing realities because it's never to late
Re: Steph-Nora Okere: "I Am Married To Jesus" by happney65: 12:23pm On Aug 02, 2016
MasterJayJay:
So where is the marriage certificate that you married Jesus?

Even ordinary picture of you and Jesus we no see. undecided

omolola15 come and see this..I don laugh tire..
Re: Steph-Nora Okere: "I Am Married To Jesus" by Tamakay(m): 12:24pm On Aug 02, 2016
She is now sitting at the overflow. Receive ur husband in IJN Amen!
Re: Steph-Nora Okere: "I Am Married To Jesus" by Aare2050(m): 12:29pm On Aug 02, 2016
truth12:

no comment box, total cra.....
[s]
truth12:

[/s]
truth12:

click on the post. it will bring out the comment box. thanks
Re: Steph-Nora Okere: "I Am Married To Jesus" by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 02, 2016
Came:
" I was never married, but the press got me married" "I hope to be married again if a good man come" Anty,you no see wetin you dey talk, you no even sure of wetin you dey do self. Make God help you.
d first part meant d press insinuated dt she got married Buh d second part, u r ryt with that. Dt word 'again' she used as if she got married before.
Re: Steph-Nora Okere: "I Am Married To Jesus" by Truman155(m): 12:32pm On Aug 02, 2016
heresy how can she be married to Jesus this is why i miss the old catholic church
burn her on a stake no time
impale her
to all my catholic friends sorry its just your history
Re: Steph-Nora Okere: "I Am Married To Jesus" by Kollyk11(m): 12:43pm On Aug 02, 2016
becos u know say na only jesus fit tolerate all ur bullshit.mudafucker
Re: Steph-Nora Okere: "I Am Married To Jesus" by bigfrancis21: 12:49pm On Aug 02, 2016
Could the reason for the 'incompatibility' between she and her supposed ex husband be due to Osu things? Steph Nora Okere is from Imo state (I think) and where she comes from Osu still exists, although subtly. There's no open discrimination between who is Osu or not and nobody seems to care about it until it is time for marriage.
Re: Steph-Nora Okere: "I Am Married To Jesus" by stagger: 12:51pm On Aug 02, 2016
Tamakay:
She is now sitting at the overflow. Receive ur husband in IJN Amen!

I was feeling quite off at work this morning and decided to take some time off to catch some fun on Nairaland and I have not been disappointed. Kai Tamakay, you don finish Madam Steph-Nora.
Re: Steph-Nora Okere: "I Am Married To Jesus" by ensamy(m): 12:55pm On Aug 02, 2016
I am married to Solomon is the best statement. Na bro Solo need women to marry , Jesus no need marriage . We men wey never marry na are married to Mary Magdalene
Re: Steph-Nora Okere: "I Am Married To Jesus" by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 02, 2016
hungryboy:
What shall it profit a woman if she claims to be married to Jesus but is still chopping dick on the sly?
how you take know? or na u dey do am
Re: Steph-Nora Okere: "I Am Married To Jesus" by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 02, 2016
columbus007:
Bringing jesus to her predicament even increases her woes,and a fundamental disrespect to christians all over,instead of facing realities because it's never to late
is anything wrong in marrying Jesus?
Is anything wrong in remaining single?
is it a must to get married?
Re: Steph-Nora Okere: "I Am Married To Jesus" by Slimvincent(m): 1:19pm On Aug 02, 2016
NORSIYK:

Imerienwe of Ngorokpala not owerri

Ngor okpala is in were?
Re: Steph-Nora Okere: "I Am Married To Jesus" by engrolawei: 1:46pm On Aug 02, 2016
Iroko nir..an
d
shamecurls:
Always marrying Jesus

Is your body wood or metal?

Is it Jesus that will make you reach Orgasm, Squeeze your boobs and make you mourn and same time, give u head?

How can you get married to a man that never had a wife during his lifetime, You as well go marry any corpse in the mortuary.

Always marrying Jesus when its dawns on them that age and beauty re far past them

Giving flimsy excuses for loneliness
Re: Steph-Nora Okere: "I Am Married To Jesus" by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 02, 2016
. However, my Bible has not told me I can not make heaven as a single woman.

What??
Re: Steph-Nora Okere: "I Am Married To Jesus" by grodt999: 3:54pm On Aug 02, 2016
Does jesus enter your bedroom every night for romp?
yeye Africans with their olodo beliefs in religions

1 Like

Re: Steph-Nora Okere: "I Am Married To Jesus" by macof(m): 5:02pm On Aug 02, 2016
joisfeko:
nobody said southwest is not peaceful but atleast she suppose know that ibadan man or woman can never ever be satisfy with one man or woman,infact if u are a woman and u are marrying yoruba man just have it at back of ur mind that he will marry a second wife, worst come to worst he rent another apartment for her and if u make noise he will abandon u and ur children even his house and join the second one,even with the second wife he will looking for third infact is a crime to marry a yoruba man

and yet your women can't get enough of Yoruba men undecided

olaboy1:
Joisfeko that's untrue. Some ignorant and illiterate Yoruba men may do that, but come on buddie 90% of all educated Yoruba guys would never consider a second wife..haba this na big stereotype o.
What I don't understand is Stephanie had a court wedding, and her church needed the certificate to conduct a background check or what.
The guy traveled abroad and wanted to keep her in Naija, and in her imagination the guy didn't love her but was into her because of her fame.
How can a guy travel abroad to hustle when he is married to a supposed famous actress back home, assuming fame comes with money.

what are you saying? all over africa men marry more than one wife so this has nothing to do with education or literacy. 99% yorubas are literate
Re: Steph-Nora Okere: "I Am Married To Jesus" by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:14pm On Aug 02, 2016
hungryboy:
What shall it profit a woman if she claims to be married to Jesus but is still chopping dick on the sly?
She don grease Jim Iyke banana tire grin
Re: Steph-Nora Okere: "I Am Married To Jesus" by DedeNkem: 5:51pm On Aug 02, 2016
She looks like Orji Uzor Kalu.
Re: Steph-Nora Okere: "I Am Married To Jesus" by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 02, 2016
MasterJayJay:
So where is the marriage certificate that you married Jesus?

Even ordinary picture of you and Jesus we no see. undecided
grin grin
Re: Steph-Nora Okere: "I Am Married To Jesus" by Gabrielo7125(m): 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2016
No, u can't be married to Jesus because when he was on earth he was never concerned about marriage or anything other than to preach the gospel
Re: Steph-Nora Okere: "I Am Married To Jesus" by Barigaboy(m): 6:04pm On Aug 02, 2016
God will help u. Women r not d ones to marry demself na man go marry woman. No one is perfect we r aware of dis because she is a celebrity a lot of non celebrity with no toaster let alone marriage. God will help all of us.
Re: Steph-Nora Okere: "I Am Married To Jesus" by Mypeople2(m): 6:05pm On Aug 02, 2016
What is she even saying? At her age she does not know the difference between the process of marriage and the process of boyfriend and girlfriend?Please someone should interpret what she is saying there.....and that she is married to Jesus, at her age?
Re: Steph-Nora Okere: "I Am Married To Jesus" by olaboy1: 7:15pm On Aug 02, 2016
macof:

and yet your women can't get enough of Yoruba men undecided

what are you saying? all over africa men marry more than one wife so this has nothing to do with education or literacy. 99% yorubas are literate

Alright I gat you. I am a Yoruba guy and having two wives is not my thing at all, how can I even have two wives when I want just 2 kids.
I hear this all the time on the site that Yoruba men marry more than one wife. I didn't see this in the neighborhood I grew up, most families had highly or fairly educated parents working in various top government positions. I can't even remember if I had any Yoruba friends back then from polygamous homes.
Re: Steph-Nora Okere: "I Am Married To Jesus" by ifeomaekol(f): 7:55pm On Aug 02, 2016
Slimvincent:
Yes oh, nwa afor Imirienwe of Owerri has spoken. I was @ ur home in ur village last December to visit ur younger sibling who is my frnd
who ask u Or u see seph for NL Or u think say breeze go carry ur comment to her?? Lekwa ha!
Re: Steph-Nora Okere: "I Am Married To Jesus" by sylve11: 8:17pm On Aug 02, 2016
rosy4u:
Jesu ke
that pix got me laughing real hard grin grin cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Flaunts Hot Legs In New Dapper Photos / Jigan Babaoja Gives Tajudeen Oyewole (Abija) Cash, Clothes / Westgate Residential Suite Opens In Abuja Amidst Loud Celebration At Grand Openi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.