Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,265 members, 7,940,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 03:53 PM

Bloggers Settle 8 Month Business Rift In Friendly Manner - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Bloggers Settle 8 Month Business Rift In Friendly Manner (384 Views)

What Manner Of A Boss Are You? / 7 Ways To Create A Friendly Work Environment (idris Olatunde Oluwaseyi) / Oando Plc, Not Worker-friendly Company – NUPENG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bloggers Settle 8 Month Business Rift In Friendly Manner by 9jalatestnews(m): 7:24am On Aug 02, 2016
Around NOVEMBER Last year pro blogger Francis Vincent Donvin organize a kind of contest promising that the winner would be given N50,000 grants.

After some weeks the winner were announced which were Debwoy Somto and Adedeji Ismail Babz as they were able to come up with a solid business plan cause that was what the contest was based on.

Everyone taught the promise has been fulfilled, but at around 9PM yesterday Debwoy Somto who felt Don Vin as the pro blogger is called had promised what he could not fulfill went public on the situation of the payment.

He Wrote:

Like seriously i'm not posting this to spoil anyone's reputation buh to just pass a message to everyone out there, "DONT EVER PROMISE WHAT YOU CANT KEEP TO" Francis Vincent Donvin promised to help two people with 50k grant if they give in details wah they would use the money for, lol i was so excited and happily gave out my business plan which he found very interesting and promised i and Adedeji Ismail Babz (who were the winners) 50k grant since last year NOVEMBER and till date my guy nefer pay the mula into my account, he kept promising and posting me till now. loads of people even asked me if this guy has remit his pledge and ah said yes jst to cover him up, bros Francis Vincent Donvin that 50k will surely be used for the same purpose if u send it ah swear, No vex o buh believe i would not have come out public if u dint change your number and stopped replying my fb msgs. thanks looking forward to your reply.

After some while Don Vin also posted:

I Paid My N50,000 Promise to Debwoy Somto.
People had been asking me what happened and all I know was that I did business in November after promising him and Adedeji Ismail Babz a sum of N50,000 each for their business but since then my business crashed and I entered N3.2 million.

It's alright though.. I have sent him the money tonight despite the fact he tried to dent me with his post.. And Babz should contact me tomorrow for his own N50,000 as promised.
More goodies like this coming up soon.. Hope you haters and those running their dirty mouth will still have something to say..

http://ladojaoluseunsblog..com.ng/2016/08/bloggers-settle-8-month-business-rift.html

(1) (Reply)

Training! Training!! Training!!! / Inspirational Message To All Nairalanders / Need Urgent Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.