Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,921 members, 7,890,044 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:16 AM

I Told Him About The Number Of Men I've Had S3x With, This Happened.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Told Him About The Number Of Men I've Had S3x With, This Happened.. (6678 Views)

I've Had Enough! Bet9ja Addicts Come In Here / Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" / I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Told Him About The Number Of Men I've Had S3x With, This Happened.. by Artistree: 11:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
cazchukwu:
Akuko. U were weak wetin? Are u sure u won't feel "weak" and "want to be loved again"? I'm cool with girls messing with other guys, but for heavens sake guys! Avoid married people. Marriage is sacred. I don't feel any pity for u. I don't blame the dude for not trusting u. I wouldn't. Not judging tho.
If this is not judging, then I wonder what it is...
Re: I Told Him About The Number Of Men I've Had S3x With, This Happened.. by kandywandy: 11:31pm On Aug 02, 2016
I would advise that you stop the relationship. when there is no trust between you two then there will always be conflict.he may even end up beating you after marriage because anytime you are late for home he thinks you are up to something. so pls leave now. www.kandywandy.com
Re: I Told Him About The Number Of Men I've Had S3x With, This Happened.. by ofeshe(m): 8:23am On Aug 03, 2016
vchykp:
Now i see the real meaning of this saying "Never judge people until you walk a mile in thier shoes".. i can only see few comments, others are just not experienced enough to handle this situation, am a lazy typer and won't want to type much... its not easy for the guy, the girl never made a mistake telling him, and the guy is over matured to handle her past, the issue in such relationship isn't trust, i laugh when people blab about trust, its the ladies character that can make the guy trust her, trust dont just come into relationship like that, its you who can make your partner trust you, the lady in question should be happy because the guy loves her, without the love, he would have walked away since, men dont waste time on relationship this days, especially when he has bleeped the lady severally,madam..! he loves you, but check yourself well, you still have a questionable character @ OP, in one way or the other, you are still flairting, its possible its only him you have in your life, but you still flirt sha, so its your character that is hunting your relationship, change wholely, when your character tells you have changed, he will change too.

my comment is based on personal experience..!
Go back and read the main post from the op again then you will know that the last part of youe comment is not necessary.
Re: I Told Him About The Number Of Men I've Had S3x With, This Happened.. by vchykp(m): 8:47am On Aug 03, 2016
ofeshe:

Go back and read the main post from the op again then you will know that the last part of youe comment is not necessary.

The OP said she is a changed person, you are judging based only on what the OP said, i am judging based on the character of some women, thier are basically 2 ways of flirting that i know of, Emotional flirt and sexual flirt, she may still be flirting emotionally, trust me most ehas this character.

Hope i answered your question?
Re: I Told Him About The Number Of Men I've Had S3x With, This Happened.. by thesuave10(m): 9:00am On Aug 03, 2016
How we help you largely depends on how many guys you slept with. Anything greater than 10, then I have to give your bf a medal of honor grin grin
Re: I Told Him About The Number Of Men I've Had S3x With, This Happened.. by ikupakuti(m): 12:41pm On Aug 03, 2016
schumastic:

hahaha that part made me fall from my chair. when will it take place before grin grin grin

Abi? I tire ooo

Women....theres always an excuse for every mess up
Re: I Told Him About The Number Of Men I've Had S3x With, This Happened.. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 03, 2016
emmakvsaint:
A LADY SENT THIS....... LETS HELP HER PLS....

I wanna share my story with you but I will like you to counsel me before you post it.
My guy and I have been dating for two years, but before we started, he made me confess to something I did which was sleeping with a married man. its something I'm not proud of, I wasn't even dating the man, he was a friend who wanted sex from and in a moment of weakness, it happened. My guy (we were just friends then) suspected and confronted me. After I admitted, we started a relationship, although I told him we didn't have to if he couldn't get past it but he told me he not to worry. He also made me tell him the number of guys I have been with. At the beginning, it was rough, he brought it up almost all the time, he go angry anytime he saw the man but with time he let go (or thought so)
Now it's been two years, he still brings it up indirectly or directly. Anytime he couldn't reach, he starts calling me names. He always makes me feel like a slutwho had to change because of him. He says things like, I dont have shame or I've started this my lifestyle. He doesn't trust me. I know I did something wrong and I have made mistakes, but I know I am a good person who always fell in the hands of wrong people. I was innocent and naive. I trusted too much, I just wanted to be loved.
Both Families are aware of this relationship and we are talking marriage but I don't want things to continue this way. have talked to him severally. I don't know what to do. I have invested my time and emotion in this relationship, he has got other issues like the way he talks to me atimes, the way he seems not show how much he appreciates me and the way he is so prudent when it comes to spending on me but I don't let this things bother me. I always try to make things work. he is a good man and he doesn't cheat but I don't think I can handle this lack of trust and insecurity. Help me please. I am confused.

Please yo can advice her on the comment section below, I am sure she will see it. Thanks
aunty tell us how many diccks u don fucck first....make we know whether the guy has a point or not
Re: I Told Him About The Number Of Men I've Had S3x With, This Happened.. by aforbaje(m): 4:43pm On Aug 03, 2016

1 Like

Re: I Told Him About The Number Of Men I've Had S3x With, This Happened.. by Ghostz: 7:41pm On Aug 03, 2016
Cc lalasticlala
Re: I Told Him About The Number Of Men I've Had S3x With, This Happened.. by SusanMGardner: 9:15am On Feb 04, 2017
Sure, it’s a good thing to enjoy your work, but there is such a thing as enjoying it too much.
bejeweled
tank trouble
Re: I Told Him About The Number Of Men I've Had S3x With, This Happened.. by MarkCPhillips: 8:16am On Feb 07, 2017
This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. smiley smiley
bloons tower defense 5
super smash flash 2
Re: I Told Him About The Number Of Men I've Had S3x With, This Happened.. by chigoizie7(m): 11:17am On Feb 07, 2017
If u are not happy in this whole shiiit, please forget it, marriage is not a place where u joke with emotions, it is better it ends now than in future, especially when kids will be involved. Better quit now
Re: I Told Him About The Number Of Men I've Had S3x With, This Happened.. by enuk80(m): 1:28pm On Feb 07, 2017
I wish I have d right word to say...d guy is battling with is emotion because he thinks she is yet to change....the married man and other guys kept coming to you..how do u expect him to feel?it is as if u r bringing wot u did in the past back to d relationship...u never wanted the guy to no your past because he wanted to commit himself to you not until he force you to speak...i must say u breaking d guy heart...I have been through this with my manipulatife, decieve, lied girlfriend who mess around with married men and different guys behind my back...she claimed to have slept with just one guy but was surprise when I flipped through her diary of sex seeing d numerous guys she slept with in d past and even behind my back....she never wanted to speak not until I force her...she is yet to change....i broke up with her..so ur guy too thought u r yet to change because he is not seeing any sign of change in you...he wants you to proof to him if you are for him, then u must show it other than saying it with mouth alone...d trust is dead...u brought dis upon urself..u never tot of ur future and u want to use your wrong doing to affect someone else...we need to stop blaming d guy because girls are not always satisfy...if dey want to cheat, they don't look back but guys have conscience wen it comes to cheating and they felt like telling der gf but girls we never have that courage to let d guy no not until he use force...must we always use force for girls to speak?no...to be sincere, op will never change...a bitch will always be a bitch..they are chronic liar just like my gf...majority of girls feel less concern wen it comes to serious relationship...they are selfish and feel less sympathy unlike guys...
Re: I Told Him About The Number Of Men I've Had S3x With, This Happened.. by LePrezident(m): 1:34pm On Feb 07, 2017
The guy is emotionally immature, end the relationship asap.
Re: I Told Him About The Number Of Men I've Had S3x With, This Happened.. by enuk80(m): 1:37pm On Feb 07, 2017
LePrezident:
The guy is emotionally immature, end the relationship asap.

u don't no what it takes to pass through emotion...there is nothing like emotionally immature...I guess you are yet to be a victim of heartbreak
Re: I Told Him About The Number Of Men I've Had S3x With, This Happened.. by LePrezident(m): 2:00pm On Feb 07, 2017
enuk80:

u don't no what it takes to pass through emotion...there is nothing like emotionally immature...I guess you are yet to be a victim of heartbreak

Guy I've experienced heart break before to the extent of the girl fuuucking another niggga and that helped me mature through life. And I have realised that I won't burn unnecessary emotions on people who are not worth it. No matter how much you stress yourself about a girl's past she will cheat if she wants to and she won't cheat if she doesn't want to. There are lot of important things in life to do rather than spending precious time policing a girls past, present and future, I'll spend that limited time on my "slefish" self.
Re: I Told Him About The Number Of Men I've Had S3x With, This Happened.. by NemzySeries(m): 2:28pm On Feb 07, 2017
wat kins of rubbish and baseless relationship is dis 1? ma dear ure jst b loyal to a rubbish immature fvck boi.......i can't even call an olosho "Olosho" to her face talkmore of a gal im dating..... but i sha blame u for nit understanding hiz personality, hiz jst a rubbish guy dat appears in d imagineof a fwend abi luver and u ended up giving him ur secret box which hiz using to blast u at will....... break uo wit dat a55 and face a new life, hiz a fvck boi and not a relationship or husband material but if ur mumu is still on 4G u can continue
Re: I Told Him About The Number Of Men I've Had S3x With, This Happened.. by kwaso2: 2:33pm On Feb 07, 2017
jeffery251:
All this dudes here advising the lady in question to dump d man cos he ain't man enough to handle her revelation,how many of them can leave with the fact that their fiancee was once a free giver?
You hear one side of the story and you are all here judging him.To ladies out there dat sleep around with different men including married men,remember dat karma is a bitch.
my brother u are a realist. Talk is indeed cheap. So when she leaves u guy, these critics will come for her? And now trust her? Taking egusi soup to London wouldn't change the taste at all. In my sense, let her stay and work on herself and r/ship. Win his trust. If he doesn't trust u he wouldn't believe in u, if he doesn't believe in her, he would have ended d rapport. Play on his psychology & religion. It may take some time, but give him reason to develop that trust.
Re: I Told Him About The Number Of Men I've Had S3x With, This Happened.. by eyinjuege: 2:43pm On Feb 07, 2017
Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies.

I heard that statement in a movie or song or something, more than 20years ago, and its never been out of my head.
Re: I Told Him About The Number Of Men I've Had S3x With, This Happened.. by eyinjuege: 2:54pm On Feb 07, 2017
kwaso2:
my brother u are a realist. Talk is indeed cheap. So when she leaves u guy, these critics will come for her? And now trust her? Taking egusi soup to London wouldn't change the taste at all. In my sense, let her stay and work on herself and r/ship. Win his trust. If he doesn't trust u he wouldn't believe in u, if he doesn't believe in her, he would have ended d rapport. Play on his psychology & religion. It may take some time, but give him reason to develop that trust.

That's not going to change him.
She never cheated on him, so I don't understand where his trust issues come from.
He went in to the relationship believing he is dating a LovePeddler, and is probably treating her as such.
She's had previous relationships in the past, but I'm sure so has the boyfriend too. Does that make him a fvckboy?
Usually, dating period is one of the best memories most people have in their marriage, despite that period being the time you're both usually still drinking garri and jumping buses. You're happy you have each other.

If he's like this while they're dating, its going to get worse by 400% when they're married. That's a certainty.
You can't be unhappy in a relationship, and suddenly expect to be filled with happiness in marriage to the same person.

Kole werk
Re: I Told Him About The Number Of Men I've Had S3x With, This Happened.. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 07, 2017
Why would she marry someone who treats her like dirt?

Unless she's still sleeping with the married man I see no reason why the issue should be brought up again.

She had better talk some sense into herself and dump the sorry guy.

She will never be able to win his trust. He will always refer to her past misdeeds.

Even if he cheats on her after marriage, he'll use her past to make her feel guilty and justify himself.

He'll proabaly tell their children how their mom was a slut and slept with a married man.

Trust me, if she continues with the relationship the chances of her regretting it for the rest of her life is very high.

Let her move on. She'll meet someone who feels she's deserving of a second chance.

Tell her to flee from that holier-than-thou idiot.

But I guess she already knows all these otherwise won't be reading it on NL.
Re: I Told Him About The Number Of Men I've Had S3x With, This Happened.. by enuk80(m): 3:46pm On Feb 07, 2017
LePrezident:

Guy I've experienced heart break before to the extent of the girl fuuucking another niggga and that helped me mature through life. And I have realised that I won't burn unnecessary emotions on people who are not worth it. No matter how much you stress yourself about a girl's past she will cheat if she wants to and she won't cheat if she doesn't want to. There are lot of important things in life to do rather than spending precious time policing a girls past, present and future, I'll spend that limited time on my "slefish" self.

you are right...my gf did d same shit with different guys and even entertain married men...they don't worth it..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Slept With A Guy Asking Me Out..." - Lady / Is Lust Stronger Than Love. / Share Your Ghost Stories Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.