Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,217 members, 7,963,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 03:09 AM

Keke Operator Finds & Returns Airtime Worth Of N80,000 In Owerri , Gets Rewarded - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Keke Operator Finds & Returns Airtime Worth Of N80,000 In Owerri , Gets Rewarded (24172 Views)

I Mistakenly Bought An Airtime Worth 40,000 Naira. / 6 Best Android Phones Below N15,000 In Nigeria / We Have Paid N80 Billion Out Of N300 Billion Fine – MTN Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keke Operator Finds & Returns Airtime Worth Of N80,000 In Owerri , Gets Rewarded by Pavore9: 11:06am On Aug 02, 2016
To be good is good!

1 Like

Re: Keke Operator Finds & Returns Airtime Worth Of N80,000 In Owerri , Gets Rewarded by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 02, 2016
alberto2k:
but i think they should have bought him a better KEKE tricycle. . . undecided

But i think you should find Mr Akpan and do the needful.
Re: Keke Operator Finds & Returns Airtime Worth Of N80,000 In Owerri , Gets Rewarded by shamecurls(m): 11:07am On Aug 02, 2016
PencilBox:
what's the English name for "keke"..
and plz don't say tricycle ...that's like a compound name.

Kekky

1 Like

Re: Keke Operator Finds & Returns Airtime Worth Of N80,000 In Owerri , Gets Rewarded by Coldfeet(f): 11:07am On Aug 02, 2016
PencilBox:
what's the English name for "keke"..
and plz don't say tricycle ...that's like a compound name.
how many other tricycles have got a different name? Tricycle Na tricycle just as a car is a car no matter the brand.
Re: Keke Operator Finds & Returns Airtime Worth Of N80,000 In Owerri , Gets Rewarded by Annie2059: 11:09am On Aug 02, 2016
Thumbs up

Re: Keke Operator Finds & Returns Airtime Worth Of N80,000 In Owerri , Gets Rewarded by sCun: 11:13am On Aug 02, 2016
Sweetlemon come and see what your brother is up to in owerri.
Re: Keke Operator Finds & Returns Airtime Worth Of N80,000 In Owerri , Gets Rewarded by tosyne2much(m): 11:14am On Aug 02, 2016
mhizAnnie:
How nice of him...in this Buhari regime He deserves a gold medal
[i] Abi ooooo. Would you have done the same? Be honest cheesy

1 Like

Re: Keke Operator Finds & Returns Airtime Worth Of N80,000 In Owerri , Gets Rewarded by ladyF(f): 11:20am On Aug 02, 2016
bilulu:
am here to check name
lol say NO to name checking.
Re: Keke Operator Finds & Returns Airtime Worth Of N80,000 In Owerri , Gets Rewarded by Joygalore(f): 11:27am On Aug 02, 2016
Seconded
derrick333:
Wowwww dats good,but de shudv added to d 10k nsted of paying 1yr rent for him #IMO#
Re: Keke Operator Finds & Returns Airtime Worth Of N80,000 In Owerri , Gets Rewarded by nkemdi89(f): 11:33am On Aug 02, 2016
derrick333:
Wowwww dats good,but de shudv added to d 10k nsted of paying 1yr rent for him #IMO#
The rent is better, the distance from akabo to owerri worth it as he can operate more hours in town than closing early, besides going to akabo late is risky, couple with the bad road at ama John or orie akabo.
Re: Keke Operator Finds & Returns Airtime Worth Of N80,000 In Owerri , Gets Rewarded by nkemdi89(f): 11:36am On Aug 02, 2016
alberto2k:
but i think they should have bought him a better KEKE tricycle. . . undecided

They will soon ban keke in owerri town, many of them are already looking for alternatives as they will only operate in satellite areas.
Re: Keke Operator Finds & Returns Airtime Worth Of N80,000 In Owerri , Gets Rewarded by YOUNGKAHUNA: 11:58am On Aug 02, 2016
Went to visit a nairalander sometimes ago, board a Keke back home as it's already late. My phone mistakenly slide out of my pocket and fell on the seat. Got home, dipped my hand into my pocket so I can charge the phone and I couldn't find it. Called my number and it was ringing but no one picked it. The next day the Keke operator called the line I used in calling my number to come over to the closet bus stop in my area for the phone, couldn't believe it. There are still honest Men/Women.

1 Like

Re: Keke Operator Finds & Returns Airtime Worth Of N80,000 In Owerri , Gets Rewarded by Kanyol(m): 12:08pm On Aug 02, 2016
A good Nigerian leads by example. Bless you a bunch.
Re: Keke Operator Finds & Returns Airtime Worth Of N80,000 In Owerri , Gets Rewarded by dhantey324(m): 12:09pm On Aug 02, 2016
Our holier than thou presido went abroad and told the world that Nigerians are corrupt.
Re: Keke Operator Finds & Returns Airtime Worth Of N80,000 In Owerri , Gets Rewarded by Enyimbamercedes: 12:41pm On Aug 02, 2016
ominibaba80:
He is a rare Nigerian, at a time when the present economic hardship in this country could make an average Nigerian throw goodwill, kindness and benevolence to the dogs. This young man displayed an act that would erect a mansion for him in Paradise.

His name is Mr Akpan Nsikak from Cross River State (calabar), he is a keke operatoroperator in Owerri.

About a week ago, he found a purse containing recharge cards of all the network providers in Nigeria worth about N80,000 forgotten by a passenger in his keke.

He brought it to zanders 105.7fm studio and we announced it (not mentioning the content of the purse). Few days later and elderly woman came, identified and claimed the purse and it's content.

Now here is the big deal about this whole story: Mr Akpan Nsikak owns a rickety keke that needs major repairs. Whit that amount of money, he would have fixed his keke, and had some extra money to flex around with.

But he chose to return it to the owner.

The C. E. O of zanders 105.7fm Owerri and zanders foundation decided to honour Mr. Akpan Nsikak today.

Mr Akpan Nsikak got a cash gift of N10,000 a one year house (self contained) rent in Owerri town. (as he lives at akabo) at the moment. He also got an electronic Kettle from the Noble Women Association, his [b]decapitated keke [/b]was fixed.

He will also have a night (all expenses paid for) at the prestigious New Concorde Hotel Owerri).

Do good and good will follow you.

We celebrate Mr. Akpan Nsikak today and always.

Decapitated keke Never seen a headless deke..or you meant incapacitated? Issokay
Re: Keke Operator Finds & Returns Airtime Worth Of N80,000 In Owerri , Gets Rewarded by emerged01(m): 12:55pm On Aug 02, 2016
Buhari integrity spirit don dey enter nigeriansgrin
Re: Keke Operator Finds & Returns Airtime Worth Of N80,000 In Owerri , Gets Rewarded by meltiplexer: 12:55pm On Aug 02, 2016
Kokoboss:
lol.. Throw me tomorrow game predictions abeg.

tomorrow game abi,ok expect it very soon.........loading. Naijabet man say so

1 Like

Re: Keke Operator Finds & Returns Airtime Worth Of N80,000 In Owerri , Gets Rewarded by Ikenna73(m): 1:03pm On Aug 02, 2016
Is funny that one person out of 160million did something good,in this hard times ,then one idiot somewhere that can even boost of 1 square meal ,go say Nigeria don dey better or nice.

I just dey vex
Re: Keke Operator Finds & Returns Airtime Worth Of N80,000 In Owerri , Gets Rewarded by Justiyke4u: 1:07pm On Aug 02, 2016
derrick333:

Dnt u tink de shudv added to d 10k nsted of paying 1yr rent for him,wat will hpns after d 1yr rent if e cudnt pay(not prayin 4dat)
for that act alone he will never lack again in his life
Re: Keke Operator Finds & Returns Airtime Worth Of N80,000 In Owerri , Gets Rewarded by SpaxeX(m): 2:01pm On Aug 02, 2016
Make dat mama dey praise God oo! Cause if to say na youth take am! Data for d boys don land be dat
Re: Keke Operator Finds & Returns Airtime Worth Of N80,000 In Owerri , Gets Rewarded by jerryfisher(m): 2:16pm On Aug 02, 2016
Beremx:
honesty pays. I am happy for him
nice1 my brother,,cross river people are good n honest people!!!name checkers are welcome for investigation!!
Re: Keke Operator Finds & Returns Airtime Worth Of N80,000 In Owerri , Gets Rewarded by Blessograo(f): 6:12pm On Aug 02, 2016
stingy idiots, why not 100,000 naira, a small house not rented apartment and a new tricycle? those giving him all that are wallowing in stolen billions of dollars and they can't give little to someone who needs it desperately.
Re: Keke Operator Finds & Returns Airtime Worth Of N80,000 In Owerri , Gets Rewarded by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 02, 2016
At least it assures us that tomorrow if they chase you out of Keke drivers association you will boldly point at all those Keke association EXCOS that stole una money and "padded'' the daily ticket dues for Keke riders.

Weldone bro
Re: Keke Operator Finds & Returns Airtime Worth Of N80,000 In Owerri , Gets Rewarded by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 02, 2016
At least it assures us that tomorrow if they chase you out of Keke drivers association you will boldly point at all those Keke association EXCOS that stole una money and "padded'' the daily ticket dues for Keke riders.

Weldone bro

That's how we make new Integrity Heroes now in Naija
Re: Keke Operator Finds & Returns Airtime Worth Of N80,000 In Owerri , Gets Rewarded by matrixme(m): 7:59pm On Aug 02, 2016
honesty pays, but bad economic decision doesn't. You should rent out the house and use the money to buy another keke to get more income. There is no point living in a posh residence without filling it with fancy stuffs which are very expensive these days.

1 Like

Re: Keke Operator Finds & Returns Airtime Worth Of N80,000 In Owerri , Gets Rewarded by confistified(m): 10:56pm On Aug 02, 2016
meltiplexer:

tomorrow game abi,ok expect it very soon.........loading. Naijabet man say so
Boss greetings. ... u nor still vote today... cry
Re: Keke Operator Finds & Returns Airtime Worth Of N80,000 In Owerri , Gets Rewarded by derrick333(m): 8:16pm On Aug 03, 2016
Justiyke4u:
for that act alone he will never lack again in his life
Ok ,we pray so
Re: Keke Operator Finds & Returns Airtime Worth Of N80,000 In Owerri , Gets Rewarded by derrick333(m): 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2016
nkemdi89:

The rent is better, the distance from akabo to owerri worth it as he can operate more hours in town than closing early, besides going to akabo late is risky, couple with the bad road at ama John or orie akabo.
Can he continue d rent ?dats d probs he choose to stay @akabo cus dat is where he can afford #IMO#
Re: Keke Operator Finds & Returns Airtime Worth Of N80,000 In Owerri , Gets Rewarded by mhizAnnie(f): 11:44pm On Aug 14, 2016
tosyne2much:
[i] Abi ooooo. Would you have done the same? Be honest cheesy

Please come and tempt me to find out cheesy
Re: Keke Operator Finds & Returns Airtime Worth Of N80,000 In Owerri , Gets Rewarded by tosyne2much(m): 7:45am On Aug 15, 2016
mhizAnnie:

Please come and tempt me to find out cheesy
hehehe... See you tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NCC To Telecom Operators: All SIMs not linked To NIN Must Be Blocked Today / :-*Drop Your Numbers For Free Credit! (Completed For Now):-* / Etisalat Daily Facebook Subscription Plan, How To Opt Out (solved)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.