Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,858 members, 7,945,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 04:56 AM

Am Tired Of The Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Tired Of The Relationship (2153 Views)

If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" / Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Tired Of The Relationship by joycej(f): 10:45pm On Sep 20, 2009
I've been seeing this guy for about 6 months now. The relationship has been boring. He is too nice and i don't want to break his heart. what should i do?
Re: Am Tired Of The Relationship by chazy4real(m): 11:04pm On Sep 20, 2009
Dont break a nice heart as u said, its hard to find kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Am Tired Of The Relationship by omega25red(m): 11:06pm On Sep 20, 2009
ya see if a guy is nice you complain if a guy is a bad guy you complain. what exactly do you want Why not just do the guy a favor and end it so he is not waisting his time on you and he could be with someone who would appreciate him.
Re: Am Tired Of The Relationship by VGA: 11:07pm On Sep 20, 2009
I've been seeing this guy for about 6 months now. The relationship has been boring. He is too nice and i don't want to break his heart. what should i do?

sorry to say girl, I couldnt make out of what you saying. The relationship has been boring. how do you mean ?

just break it down a little bit. is it a sin for a guy to be nice and be himself ? why do you want to turn him to another person. I'm just irritated. shocked no wonder the saying goes no matter what you do, you"ll never please a girl. a guy is good is a complaint a guy is bad is a complaint. gosh!
Re: Am Tired Of The Relationship by amebono1: 11:15pm On Sep 20, 2009
joyce j:

idiot, you are tired of the relationship because you want to go back to your friends lover abi? ode

joyce j:

I had male friend that i was madly inlove with. he was also in love with me but we had a misunderstanding between us and something very bad happened causing us not to see for some weeks and a few days ago a friend of mine came and told me that they have started seeing each other. I know very well that he is still in love with me as much i am with him but i don't want to be the first to say that way i will hurt my friend. I saw him yesterday and he told me things that made me cry because i realised that he wasn't really in love with her but me. I really care about my friend and i love hin like hevean. What should i do?
Re: Am Tired Of The Relationship by CrazyMan(m): 1:24am On Sep 21, 2009
@Poster.

You're confused and probably don't know what you want for yourself. You claim that the guy is nice, yet you feel bored. . .if I may ask how can a nice person make you feel bored or is this just an excuse you want to give when you start cheating on him sad
Re: Am Tired Of The Relationship by sexyLeamon(f): 1:52am On Sep 21, 2009
Everything gets boring after a while especially if you don't nurture it. Why not give the relationship a chance. Work it out, like everything else in life. Make plans together, do some activities. Good luck!
Re: Am Tired Of The Relationship by knight4u(m): 3:35am On Sep 21, 2009
If it's boring, why don't you try and make it interesting and stop whining like a baby. It takes two to tango!
Re: Am Tired Of The Relationship by AniLee(f): 8:16am On Sep 21, 2009
sexyLeamon:

Everything gets boring after a while especially if you don't nurture it. Why not give the relationship a chance. Work it out, like everything else in life. Make plans together, do some activities. Good luck!

Pin down
Re: Am Tired Of The Relationship by justwise(m): 8:18am On Sep 21, 2009
VGA:

sorry to say girl, I couldnt make out of what you saying. The relationship has been boring. how do you mean ?

just break it down a little bit. is it a sin for a guy to be nice and be himself ? why do you want to turn him to another person. I'm just irritated. shocked no wonder the saying goes no matter what you do, you"ll never please a girl. a guy is good is a complaint a guy is bad is a complaint. gosh!

Couldn't agree with u more
Re: Am Tired Of The Relationship by Diva1(f): 8:28am On Sep 21, 2009
joyce j:

I can relate and understand what you are saying but you have to ask yourself what is making the relationship boring? or perhaps you've seen or seeing someone else? How you could contribute if you love this guy. As Knight4u and others said, it takes two to tango, try and make it interesting.
Re: Am Tired Of The Relationship by vanitty: 8:34am On Sep 21, 2009
The girl is just 19, at that age most girls want "bad boys type" , can't really blame her
Anywho, after a while, all relationships get routine - almost boring, it is up to you to try and spice things up.
Re: Am Tired Of The Relationship by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 21, 2009
My girl i think you gat a problem.A Guy is nice and you want to break up with him all because the relationship boring?come is it possible to find the opposite of a nice guy and the relationship wil be lively?girl check ursef u gat a big problem which u dnt knw.
Re: Am Tired Of The Relationship by eyonigger(m): 10:02am On Sep 21, 2009
vanitty:

The girl is just 19, at that age most girls want "bad boys type" , can't really blame her
Anywho, after a while, all relationships get routine - almost boring, it is up to you to try and spice things up.

GBAM!! Thats a big point there.

No wonder why my girl of 17 years old is still stuck with me. Her exes always wants to treat her nice and all that, but she found it boring, im the first guy that has even dated her and dumped her within 3 days, she said no guy has ever done that to her, im the first that has ever treated her bad, ven though I know what am doing. I guess the poster needs a bad/good guy, trust me guys, you need to be bad n good in a relationship, it brings about adventure, thats what the ages from 17-24 wants, as we all know the serious minded ladies from 25 upward would settle for those cool minded guys wanting to get married.
Re: Am Tired Of The Relationship by Secretz(f): 10:24am On Sep 21, 2009
A person can be very nice but not necessarily making them 'boring' per se.
Yes, relationships can become routine, but just after 6 months? na wa oooo, if this is the case then it bloody well is boooring!. If I am dating someone for only 6 months and I'm finding it boring, then berra believe I mean it.

@ OP. What is making it boring? He doesn't suggest going out? (always staying at home?)
He's not spontaneous?
There are no disagreements? (everything is always 'perfect').

knight4u:

If it's boring, why don't you try and make it interesting and stop whining like a baby. It takes two to tango!

lol. I hear what you're saying, but sometimes when you do attempt to make it interesting, the other (BORING) person can dampen your spirit and attempts to do this because they are just soo boring. lol. tongue
Re: Am Tired Of The Relationship by idstar(f): 10:32am On Sep 21, 2009
undecided undecided undecidedI COULD HOOK U UP TO SOME GUYS THAT'LL GIVE U A RUN FOR UR LIFE, NEVER A DULL MOMENT TILL U QIUT. [sub][/sub]LIKE MIKE TYSON, LIL WAYNE, SNOOP DOGGY,
Re: Am Tired Of The Relationship by Basildon1(m): 11:10am On Sep 21, 2009
idstar:

undecided undecided undecidedI COULD HOOK U UP TO SOME GUYS THAT'LL GIVE U A RUN FOR your LIFE, NEVER A DULL MOMENT TILL U QIUT. [sub][/sub]LIKE MIKE TYSON, LIL WAYNE, SNOOP DOGGY,
LMAO, not!
Re: Am Tired Of The Relationship by tmoney11(m): 11:56am On Sep 21, 2009
You guys don't understand what is going on. The Girl don't need someone that will pamper her too much, she need someone with action, someone that will make her feel like a real woman, she have the right to say her mind just like everyone else. we all know what we want, just like we guys we don't like it when someone love us with 100%, we need someone that is free.

My advice for you is follow your heart cause u know what is good for you ok. Good Luck
Re: Am Tired Of The Relationship by truphie(f): 12:29pm On Sep 21, 2009
@ poster,u r not serious.u have a problem.u r the kind of girl that wants a man the will slap n beat u,cheat on u n treat u like shit.that seems to b ur turn on,thats wen u will stick to the guy and never leave him wen u shud.now there is a good guy out there who is nice to u n treats u well n u want to dump him.sorry for yourself.u better get ur head right.
Re: Am Tired Of The Relationship by papinbeyo(m): 6:39pm On Sep 21, 2009
find a life embarassed
Re: Am Tired Of The Relationship by StellaN3(f): 6:42pm On Sep 21, 2009
since he's nice to u why tired of the r/ship?
Re: Am Tired Of The Relationship by james2man: 7:08pm On Sep 21, 2009
Habba Guys your have pursue the poster,at least let her tell us what is boring in the relationship, Maybe the guys is not given it to her as she want it,@joyce j let us know what is boring oo maybe guys here could help you,
Re: Am Tired Of The Relationship by breaka: 8:08pm On Sep 21, 2009
Its hard to get a good one oo -- be careful girl.
Re: Am Tired Of The Relationship by bischoff: 9:13pm On Sep 21, 2009
wahala dey oh,he's too nice?
Re: Am Tired Of The Relationship by chidipupay(m): 10:35pm On Sep 21, 2009
the same girl that wants a bad guy will now come and start posting of how bad guys are. How they broke her heart. If she need some1 dat smokes and drinks,and cheats to make the relationship interest in believe she sound quit. and she will see lots of them. But please after misbehaving don't go back begging this guy for forgiveness. I am beggin you now
Re: Am Tired Of The Relationship by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2009
sexyLeamon:

well said.
Re: Am Tired Of The Relationship by Bawss1(m): 1:41pm On Sep 27, 2009
What I don’t understand is why girls really, really, really want that nice guy, but once they find one, they can’t date him because now they need a jerk.
Re: Am Tired Of The Relationship by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 27, 2009
The irony of life . . . . .  you want to leave a guy that's nice to you and who'd probably never hurt you for someone who'll definitely hurt you. Trust me, its over b/w you and your ex. Even if you get back with him, he's dated your friend already. The whole thing will be just weird and you'll end up being heart btoken again!!

But in the end, its all about you!! You can use the flimsy excuse that your BF is 'boring' and leave him. Do anything you like as far as it makes you happy! But dont come crying here again when he breaks your heart!!

What I wont encourage you to do is to continue in a relationship that dosent make you happy. You wont be doing him a favour. You might end up hurting him now but . . .  all fair is love and war!!!
Re: Am Tired Of The Relationship by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 27, 2009
Bawss1:

What I don’t understand is why girls really, really, really want that nice guy, but once they find one, they can’t date him because now they need a jerk.

Maybe the guy is toooo nice. That can be . . . phony!!
Re: Am Tired Of The Relationship by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 27, 2009
Moderation is ideal, guys that are tooo nice can be very offputting.
Re: Am Tired Of The Relationship by frank317: 2:17pm On Sep 27, 2009
Come 2 tink of it, some guys can b very borin. R/ship is not about being nice & carin evn though its necessary. @poster, u dont deserve a borin life, if this guy is makin ur life borin, look 4 som1 who will spice it up. Cheers
Re: Am Tired Of The Relationship by jamace(m): 3:09pm On Sep 27, 2009
Poster
Explain "why and how" the guy is boring, that could help us give a better advice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girl Talks About Marriage Always / What Do You Like About Being A Man? / Which Sleeping Position Would You Choose With Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.