Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,602 members, 7,934,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 01:38 PM

Argentine Model Divulges:having Sex With Messi Was Like Having It With A Dead Bo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Argentine Model Divulges:having Sex With Messi Was Like Having It With A Dead Bo (1001 Views)

Another Sextape Leak: Donna Lombardi Caught 'having It' With Co-star, Alex / Jide Kosoko: "My House Was Like A Brothel, I Had Girlfriends After My Wife Died" / Having Sex With Messi Was Like Having It With A Dead Body” – Argentine Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Argentine Model Divulges:having Sex With Messi Was Like Having It With A Dead Bo by akelicious(m): 1:23pm On Aug 02, 2016
Argentine model Xoana Gonzalez has lifted the lid on Lionel Messi’s bedroom life. In an interview with a Peruvian TV show called ‘the value of truth’ Gonzalez (below) described the bedroom experience with the 29-year-old as ‘having sex with a dead body.’Xoana GonzalezMessi, who is currently with the Barcelona squad in their pre-season tour, reportedly got intimate with the model some years ago. She revealed.“It was many years ago. In truth he was very young. But he knew what he was doing, was not minor, that was the important thing.“His security told me ‘got someone you want to know’. I was curious to see who it was, and froze when I saw it was my idol Messi I froze. I said that he is the wimp, though because he sent his
Read more at http://www.akelicious.com/2016/08/argentine-model-divulgeshaving-sex-with.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

In-style: Tiwa Savage Dazzles In White At Houston Tour / Aneke Twins Organize A Party With The Widows In Celebration Of Their Birthday / SEXY! Tennis Champ, Serena Williams Puts Her B00bs On Display In An Open Jacket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.