Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,359 members, 7,967,945 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 01:21 PM

Man Cuts Off Wife’s Hands For Not Giving Him Baby After 7 Years Of Marriage - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Cuts Off Wife’s Hands For Not Giving Him Baby After 7 Years Of Marriage (401 Views)

Yahoo Boy Kidnaps His Boss For Not Giving Him His Own Shares / Man Cuts His Girlfriend’s Two Hands For Flirting With A Guy (Graphic Photos) / Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Cuts Off Wife’s Hands For Not Giving Him Baby After 7 Years Of Marriage by creativa: 4:18pm On Aug 02, 2016
This man in Kenya has been arrested for cutting off his wife’s hands because she failed to give him a child after seven-years of marriage.

A Kenyan man, Stephen Ngila Thenge, has set the East African country on fire after he allegedly cut off the two hands of his wife, Jackline Mwende, for not being able to get pregnant for him after seven-years of marriage

The Nation Kenya which says the action is about the most barbaric case of domestic violence in the country, reports that the 34-year-old Thenge, after beating the 28-year-old Mwende silly and inflicting severe injuries on her, he used a knife to cut off her two hands out of the frustrations of her not being able to give him a child.

The incident happened in Kathama Village, Masii, in the Machakos County, on July 24.[url][/url]http://ibadankiniso.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Stephen-Ngila-Wife.png

As he was inflicting injuries on me, I cried and called for help but he fled before neighbours arrived. They were all afraid of touching me, they thought I was dead. I was rushed to Machakos Hospital where I was given painkillers and got a blood transfusion. I was discharged on Friday.”
souce: [/url]http://www.ibadankiniso.com/archives/2992

(1) (Reply)

EXPOSED: Ex-gov Sylva, SGF Allegedly Fingered In N1.5B Bribery Scam / D.P.R Seal Up Honour Filling Station At Adegbayi Ibadan / Prophet Docked Over Alleged False Testimony Against His Landlord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.