Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,348 members, 7,917,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 05:24 PM

City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? (8505 Views)

Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls / 10 Reasons Why Lagos Men Prefer Village Girls / City And Village Girls: Which Is Better In A Relationship.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by djcrucifix(m): 6:59pm On Nov 02, 2009
oloshi, @ poster grin grin grin
Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by swoosh(m): 8:51pm On Dec 06, 2009
Hypocrites full this nairaland. Most of the guys calling names have slept with even younger girls, and most of the girls condemning him got disvirgined at age 12 or younger

1 Like

Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by prudentcy(m): 10:57pm On Dec 06, 2009
@ poster don't mind those pple dat are abusing you they are just committing a fallacy of hastening conclusion,
because they don't even know your age may be you are the same age or older than her with just 2 years,
well all i know is dat i haven't bang village girl so i still go for city girl, lol
Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by mamagee3(f): 11:02pm On Dec 06, 2009
Paedophile extraordinaire!!! angry
Wetin you dey open thread for? undecided
I'm going straight away to call the cops
. angry

1 Like

Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by linoprada(m): 8:18pm On Dec 07, 2009
U ARE the BOMB my brother city girls are all fairly used and know nothing , village girls are like fresh apple it tastes better and know better , did she teach u some new village style??let me know bro
Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by echobee(f): 8:24am On Dec 08, 2009
ask ur sisters grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by silvernice(m): 9:07am On Dec 08, 2009
guy you should have washed your prick with acid or dont you know those village girls are dirty.you are a good opportunist. i like that attitude but guy just know say she don lock your future with one herbalist for her village. the solution? go 15 rounds with her for 2 weeks. lazy man.only 2 rounds.
Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by silvernice(m): 9:08am On Dec 08, 2009
guy you should have washed your prick with acid or dont you know those village girls are dirty.you are a good opportunist. i like that attitude but guy just know say she don lock your future with one herbalist for her village. the solution? go 15 rounds with her for 2 weeks. lazy man.only 2 rounds.
Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by johnbob: 4:20pm On Dec 08, 2009
yorke

i like you bird of thesame feather

Assume you miss that opportunity oh the gal go tuk you "okobo";impotence for street

Imagine a village gal telling and free gift to my sister,a medicinal cream to tighten her puss after birth, city gal, na waste of resources
Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by shahebaa: 8:48am On Jul 29, 2013
On bed refers to the sexology of city & village girls ..
i'm from India, and think that sex is the biggest part of our life & best described by human satisfaction, our lust & nastiness ..
city girls look very clean & well known to all about..
for a man satisfaction means bang a girl completely till her last desires, is not that let the girls to bang you. City girls are same like higher in nastiness ..but
village girls look very lusty that makes an appeal in ourselves to bang her completely ...means village girls let us to end her lust ..
i belong to village & now i am in a big city of India ...
i don't know it my fortune or unfortunate that when i was 15y.o. i did my first sex with a 13y.o. indian village girl ...
currently i'm 26y.o. and within 11 years i have sexed with 14 girls of all ages 5 virgins, city 5, village 9 ..
and felt village girls are good on bed than the city girls ..
Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by samuelajang: 5:58pm On Nov 24, 2013
those whose were indirect dat young man. Thet were all not good in bed, some girls can be lazy in bed extremly.
Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by DonaldGenes(m): 8:49pm On Nov 24, 2013
Village qirl, My pick
Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by stag: 10:07pm On Nov 24, 2013
Peeps be trippin on this thread undecided
Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by SammyT95(m): 6:48am On Nov 25, 2013
Pls. guyz am confused oo wot marks d end of a round.i'm a virgo..kinda wanna knw...response pls.
Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by hotwax: 7:29am On Nov 25, 2013
Ani Lee: Statutory rape!!

2 rounds only? damn dats quite an achievement grin grin

Sorry, I cant help saying that

Why is that a ra.pe ?

Ladies with their fcking holier than thou. When did you start having sex? Age 7. Cover your face.
Re: City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? by hotwax: 7:31am On Nov 25, 2013
mama-gee:
Paedophile extraordinaire!!! angry
Wetin you dey open thread for? undecided
I'm going straight away to call the cops
. angry

age 14? When were you disvir_gined?

Average Nigerian girls got dis-vir-gined b4 15 or 16. Stop pretending here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need Help Composing A Love Letter (urgently) / I Would Be The World Greatest Womanizer. Naija Bitches Una Fada. I Go Fûck Una P / In Brazil Women Love Tan Lines on their body(photos, 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.