Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,141 members, 7,887,306 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:21 AM

Buhari Nominates Chairman, Commissioners For NCC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Nominates Chairman, Commissioners For NCC (23293 Views)

Buhari Nominates Anthony Ojukwu As NHRC Boss, Writes Senate For Approval / "Scrap Senate" - Aliyu Saidu Abubakar, Nominee For NCC Board / Ambode Sacks Commissioners For Finance, Transport, Tourism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Nominates Chairman, Commissioners For NCC by shammah1(m): 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2016
It's either north, or north, it's or north, it's or west. undecided
Re: Buhari Nominates Chairman, Commissioners For NCC by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2016
I'm not impressed, Buhari ditching out crumbs to the west. We deserve more than this..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Nominates Chairman, Commissioners For NCC by StCapital: 9:26pm On Aug 02, 2016
Today is 2nd August, mark my word, Senator Ifeanyi Araraume will be the next IMO state Governor come 2019 with APC Ticket, nobody in IMO state can march him but If APC gives the ticket to another person they will loose IMO State to PDP.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Nominates Chairman, Commissioners For NCC by dafuturis(m): 9:26pm On Aug 02, 2016
No North West and nobody notice or is saying anything but if it was the other way round

hmmmmm!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Nominates Chairman, Commissioners For NCC by Allee90: 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2016
We the Northern Almajiris are in support of appointing Yorubas in to sensitive positions in this govt because without them there wouldn't have been this govt. But for those that contributed only 5% we dey laugh in Fulfulde

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Nominates Chairman, Commissioners For NCC by Hemanwel(m): 9:49pm On Aug 02, 2016
Re: Buhari Nominates Chairman, Commissioners For NCC by aluscoot(m): 9:49pm On Aug 02, 2016
#bob# visit gistxtral..com for latest cheats, trickz nd tips. congrats all
Re: Buhari Nominates Chairman, Commissioners For NCC by Coolgent(m): 9:50pm On Aug 02, 2016
Wailers got shock of their lives this tiime
Re: Buhari Nominates Chairman, Commissioners For NCC by Hemanwel(m): 9:59pm On Aug 02, 2016
As long as President Buhari keeps fixing the SW into juicy appointments,it no longer bothers them whether: he fulfils his campaign promises, he finds the missing Chibok girls,he defeats boko haram insurgency.Reason for their blind supportership and unusual silence in the face of injustices and economic woes
Re: Buhari Nominates Chairman, Commissioners For NCC by Guk: 10:09pm On Aug 02, 2016
dridowu:
President Muhammadu Buhari has requested the Senate to confirm nominees into positions of Chairman, Executive Commissioner, and Non-Executive Commissioners of Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC).

The President made the request in a letter dated August 2, 2016, sent to President of the Senate, Dr. Bukola Saraki.

Senator Olabiyi Durojaiye (South West) was nominated as Chairman, while Mr. Sunday Dare (South West) got the nod as Executive Commissioner, Stakeholders Management.

Those nominated as Non-Executive Commissioners are: Aliyu Sa’idu Abubakar (North East), Clement Omeiza Baiye (North Central), Chief Okoi Ofem Obono Obla (South South), Pastor Ezekiel Yissa (North Central) and Senator Ifeanyi Ararume (South East).

The nominations are in accordance with Section 8(1) of the Nigerian Communications Commission Act 2003.

http://www.channelstv.com/2016/08/02/buhari-nominates-chairman-commissioners-ncc/

Senator Olabiyi Durojaiye is too ancient for this Digital parastatal. This is BAD!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Nominates Chairman, Commissioners For NCC by obailala(m): 10:20pm On Aug 02, 2016
Not a single person on this thread has bothered to ask or speak of the competence (or incompetence) of the appointees; everyone is fixated on tribe, tribe and tribe. So much for the leaders of tomorrow, what a waste!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Nominates Chairman, Commissioners For NCC by seguno2: 10:28pm On Aug 02, 2016
dridowu:
Sunday Dare awon eyan Tinubu
Tinubu media officer

Do you mean Tinubu media HACK Officer?
Re: Buhari Nominates Chairman, Commissioners For NCC by eat21: 10:43pm On Aug 02, 2016
dridowu:
President Muhammadu Buhari has requested the Senate to confirm nominees into positions of Chairman, Executive Commissioner, and Non-Executive Commissioners of Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC).

The President made the request in a letter dated August 2, 2016, sent to President of the Senate, Dr. Bukola Saraki.

Senator Olabiyi Durojaiye (South West) was nominated as Chairman, while Mr. Sunday Dare (South West) got the nod as Executive Commissioner, Stakeholders Management.

Those nominated as Non-Executive Commissioners are: Aliyu Sa’idu Abubakar (North East), Clement Omeiza Baiye (North Central), Chief Okoi Ofem Obono Obla (South South), Pastor Ezekiel Yissa (North Central) and Senator Ifeanyi Ararume (South East).

The nominations are in accordance with Section 8(1) of the Nigerian Communications Commission Act 2003.

http://www.channelstv.com/2016/08/02/buhari-nominates-chairman-commissioners-ncc/

[size=28pt]
this is the many fraud we talk about. nigeria law does not recognize 6 zones. and i doubt if buhari nominated this people.

sunday dare is not a yoruba name. yoruba people dont bear sunday dare. Senator Olabiyi Durojaiye (South West) is a 80 years man

obviously the writter is not a yoruba person.. it is obviously fraud. all buhari nomination are posted on government website and not on nairaland and not on channeltv. nairaland is fraud.. run by an associate of the famous fraudster tinubu....

channelstv has no power to nominate anyone .. it is considered fraud for channettv to nominate anyone.

the management of channels should please take note of the fraud emerging from their television station.

nobody has given channel or any newspaper power to nominate a person.

the need for channels to warn its staff, they have been involve in fraud and hacking of website

that is buhari website for you to visit. you cant find sure information there.

http://www.statehouse.gov.ng/?view=featured

http://nass.gov.ng/

[/size]
Re: Buhari Nominates Chairman, Commissioners For NCC by DaveHert(m): 12:17am On Aug 03, 2016
dridowu:

Somebody should pls tell this man to focus on the economic recession and leave ncc for now It's now a known fact that whatever decision he makes usually ends up affecting the citizens negatively, so pls stay away from ncc.
Just when I thought I would be using 4G soon, am about to be taking back to the era of Edge as the fastest network.

Re: Buhari Nominates Chairman, Commissioners For NCC by lilreese: 12:50am On Aug 03, 2016
An 83 man as ncc chairman buhari is wonderful
Re: Buhari Nominates Chairman, Commissioners For NCC by lollybae(f): 1:31am On Aug 03, 2016
shammah1:
It's either north, or north, it's or north, it's or west. undecided

Please dear I am on my kneels please vote falconey today ,voting will commence 10am and ends 6pm.

The voting thread will be in fashion section , please all you have to do is post this " I VOTE FALCONEY CC NLJEGA "

THANKs AS YOU VOTE , YOU ARE THE BEST.
Re: Buhari Nominates Chairman, Commissioners For NCC by lollybae(f): 1:32am On Aug 03, 2016
DaveHert:

Somebody should pls tell this man to focus on the economic recession and leave ncc for us oh! It's now a know fact that whatever decision he makes usually ends up hurting us citizens, so pls stay away from ncc, nah abeg I use.
Just when I thought I would be using 4G soon, am about to be taking back to the era of Edge as fastest network.

Wow you are handsome

Please dear I am on my kneels please vote falconey today ,voting will commence 10am and ends 6pm.

The voting thread will be in fashion section , please all you have to do is post this " I VOTE FALCONEY CC NLJEGA "

THANKs AS YOU VOTE , YOU ARE THE BEST.
Re: Buhari Nominates Chairman, Commissioners For NCC by WhoRUDeceiving: 1:34am On Aug 03, 2016
Why is this a surprise. Yoruba have been master propaganda folks for a while, so it has to continue so that recycled coupist like Buhari can continue to status quo
Re: Buhari Nominates Chairman, Commissioners For NCC by Kazrem(m): 5:52am On Aug 03, 2016
modath:

When you become an oga somewhere, surround yourself with antagonists and enemies... Yeye!! sad
grin
Re: Buhari Nominates Chairman, Commissioners For NCC by justmenoni: 6:42am On Aug 03, 2016
And baba durojaye is an 83 year Oldman!!! What new innovations are we really expecting from the commission....

We are the leaders of tomorrow ; the composer of that song should be arrested asap.
Re: Buhari Nominates Chairman, Commissioners For NCC by wordcat(m): 6:44am On Aug 03, 2016
kahal29:
South West dey over represent for this Government.. . From CDS to FIRS, NERC, JAMB, NCC & etc... .. Indeed you reap where you sow

Lol.
I'm only seeing one appointment there and that's CDS, the rest na second class citizen appointment

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shehu Sani, Suleiman Hunkuyi & Journalist Attacked During Press Briefing (Pics) / You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo / Edo PDP Launches "Obidients For AI" Poster Across The State (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.