Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,001 members, 7,946,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 04:58 PM

Get Over 250 Facebook Games To Publish Or Resell (make $1000 Monthly) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Over 250 Facebook Games To Publish Or Resell (make $1000 Monthly) (394 Views)

Mentorship Training: 12 Months Strategy To Making $1000 Monthly / My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st / Get Over 250 Facebook Games To Publish Or Resell (make $1000 Monthly) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Over 250 Facebook Games To Publish Or Resell (make $1000 Monthly) by favorassu: 5:29pm On Aug 02, 2016
go here to read how a stupid facebook game owner makes $260m every year and for you to know that you are really slacking behind online money.http://www.businessinsider.com/how-to-get-completely-addicted-to-a-stupid-facebook-game-2009-1

well if you want to tap into this facebook wealth then accept my little help.
i want to help you to reap this online wealth on facebook.

how? is that your question?

ok this is how:

I will give you over 250 facebook games to publish or sell

These games are great for making tons of profit easily in such a variety of different ways such as:

first you will put app purchase on the games and charge any one playing the game a certain fee per download.

if you price it N50 per download and you have just 1000 downloads in a week or 2 then you earned N50,000 from each of the apps

Again it helps in Getting your website name known by putting into the game intros

Making money from advertisements on the game

Building a loyal audience

Selling in game products for some of the games

Getting products you sell known by advertising them on the games

Getting games popular then reselling the games to other companies

Much more that you can think of

As you can see these games are really valuable and can generate profit with ease.

Don't worry if you know nothing about facebook games and how to publish them and such because with these games come an ebook that will explain all of that to you.

email me ann-smith@outlook.com for more details and pricing.

(1) (Reply)

Water Access Survey / Cement Price Rises To N2,300 In August / Business Training For Website Developers Starts 14th September.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.