Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,914 members, 7,973,128 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:26 AM

Blogging Tips | Important Wordpress Plugins & Tools I Recommend For New Bloggers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blogging Tips | Important Wordpress Plugins & Tools I Recommend For New Bloggers (341 Views)

My Top 5 Recommended Wordpress Plugins For New Bloggers / 7 Silly Mistakes New Bloggers Makes When Applying For Adsense - Mediapace / 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blogging Tips | Important Wordpress Plugins & Tools I Recommend For New Bloggers by opportunihub: 7:18pm On Aug 02, 2016
Plugins are available ingredients you need and must use to create a secure, user-friendly and delicious blog or website using WordPress. As I described in my previous article, they are tools that perform specific tasks for you (very easily) on your blog or websites. You don’t need to write codes again. You just need to locate it, unbox it, install it and use it.

This is one of the biggest advantages that WordPress has over other blogging platforms. For more info, Read: How To Blog | Blogging “Must Knows” For Beginners & You.

Before I go further, I wish to welcome you to OpportuniHub’s HelpZone, where I teach you Step by Step...How to Blog. Have you seen my previous articles? I encourage you to look them up so that you will be able to flow beautifully with me. See them on How To Blog – Step By Step Approach!!!,

Now, let me show some other important WordPress plugins, tools, and services I and most bloggers use with a brief explanation about each of them. Like I stated in the previous posts, I want you to learn this now and teach others or share this post so that others can learn from you. Some other plugins include:

Akismet
This is an anti-spam feature plugin. Bloggers use Akismet to fight against comment SPAM. With Akismet, one will just concentrate on writing quality content instead pending time moderating nonsensical comments.

DomainKing:
OpportuniHub and many other websites/blogs I do for my clients are hosted on a Special Dedicated Server. My clients and I am using DomainKing for quite a long time and their services are excellent. Want to register and host your blog/website? Click DomainKing.ng.

MailChimp
MailChimp is a plug-in that gives bloggers opportunities to create [ 548 more words. ]

http://www.opportunihub.com/2016/08/02/blogging-tips-important-wordpress-plugins-tools-and-services-i-recommend-for-bloggers/

(1) (Reply)

Opencart Error / How Make Search Engines Love What You Post / Are You In Need Of Content Writer???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.