Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,457 members, 7,897,941 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 11:28 PM

Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos (83249 Views)

Boy Killed In Delta State By Suspected Cultists (Photos) / Guy Shot Dead At Imsu Junction, Owerri (Graphic Photo) / Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead In Owerri This Afternoon (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by JohnieWalker(m): 6:57am On Aug 03, 2016
Fourwinds:
please explain
He finished high school 2009...
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by lazyList: 6:58am On Aug 03, 2016
Maybe he really overstepped his boundaries...

RIP bro!!!
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by Themandator: 7:16am On Aug 03, 2016
mascot87:
I just checked out d guy on Facebook at Angel Obrein. For me, not everyone gun down by cultist is a cult. Sometimes hate could make some people kill others cos of various reasons best known to them. The guy is full of life & doesn't deserve to die like this.

RIP anyway

You checked his facebook page...... ..... not everyone is a cultist,.... did he state so in his bio that he is not one or you saw pictures of his social activities and concluded something.... Nobody rocks life better than cultist.
I finished some years back from UNEC and I know that the ones in IJ lived big... Using Thuraya phones when call were 50naira per minute

The day an incident happen in the hostel, it is the most unlikely fellow that turned out to be one of them... this guy was a medical and not for once did I ever saw him in the company of those know one until the the incident that made it necessary for him to be involved.

Besides, red and black cap inside Imo yells you he is not just a nobody.... Vikings

3 Likes

Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by mysticgal(f): 7:17am On Aug 03, 2016
dmola:

OMG!!!!!! ur lips thou wrds cnt xplain it ........i love ur lips *faints*
Lol... Do you need water to resuscitate you tongue
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by POSHOBIORA(m): 7:23am On Aug 03, 2016
He must be a viking
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by Goroz: 7:24am On Aug 03, 2016
This is him holding a gun

1 Like

Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by writer2000(m): 7:25am On Aug 03, 2016
mascot87:
I just checked out d guy on Facebook at Angel Obrein. For me, not everyone gun down by cultist is a cult. Sometimes hate could make some people kill others cos of various reasons best known to them. The guy is full of life & doesn't deserve to die like this.

RIP anyway

what do you know? on campus even your pastor could be a cultist, it's not written on the forehead.
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by squanta(m): 7:29am On Aug 03, 2016
Abagworo:
His cap shows he was an Icelander and I won't be surprised the high templers are behind the murder. During my days cultism was much but I'm surprised that youths of this jet age could waste their time on it.

He could equally be innocent but murdered for flying the Icelanders colour.
When u dnt knw just shut the mouth iceland no deyschul. RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by munas: 7:38am On Aug 03, 2016
obiak4:

Whosoever what to belong will belong I Left two schools all in first class @100level and 200level unilag and delsu because of cultists had to attend p/t in a polytechnic dey again followed me after nd2 I did full time then I got posses to kill anyone who I suspected or confirm was a cultist became an ANTICULT SENDING CULTIST WHERE THEY BELONG HELL
STILL MEET THEM DURING NYSC IN BENUE AND I do what I do best
CULTIST are coward who can't strike without a crowd we use that to our favor

How can you leave a top class university like unilag and even delsu to a politechnic because of cultist? Na only you cultist dont threaten?
You should have stoped schooling completely and move to Togo.

Thats the hight of foolishness

2 Likes

Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by onatisi(m): 7:41am On Aug 03, 2016
Goroz:
This is him holding a gun
that is a toy gun grin
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by ElDeeVee(m): 7:42am On Aug 03, 2016
mysticgal:

Lol... Do you need water to resuscitate you tongue

Yes, water please grin grin
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by mayor10(m): 7:49am On Aug 03, 2016
RIP to the dead...i took time going through his facebook wall...didn't see a trace of being a cultist except for his post when he said Baba God Is Rugged buh he was surely a guy full of life and who loved flexing and all#he could be friends with cultist buh i doubt he's such a notorious guy tha would have killed people to the extent of being trailed around#moreso he's still very young#all in all we shouldn't overcross boundaries in tertiary institutions#Go there without forgetting your primary aim and ambition.
Don't overflaunt swags to get noticed by them.I remember back then during my yct days#Buh i just hope his parents wud be able to bear his loss#all d Money they've spent on him now has gone down the drain#what a loss#
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by munas: 7:49am On Aug 03, 2016
christinie:
Why are people calling him a cult member just because he's not here to defend himself?

The fact that he was gunned down by cult members doesn't necessarily mean that he was one of them. He might have been an innocent victim.

Say no to false rumour.

Rest in peace handsome.

If you dont know what to say,just keep quite.

There is no non cultish that will EVER dress like that in IMSU
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by gidjah(m): 7:59am On Aug 03, 2016
yea, he was a damn right cultist ,going by his looks, MR RED !.dem plenty for school, confused bunch looking for fame and power to rule.CULTISM dosent pay at all.FINE BOY suddenly became a DEAD BOY few days to camping!
Stegomiah:
Cultism never pays,

This one just brought sorrow to his parents

For the wages of sin is death
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by gidjah(m): 8:01am On Aug 03, 2016
no mind am bro, na jonsing guy em be,he is not a carriable soul.
munas:

If you dont know what to say,just keep quite.

There is no non cultish that will EVER dress like that in IMSU
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by gidjah(m): 8:06am On Aug 03, 2016
NO sire, for how long will hw have been flying that cap?from 1st yr to the final?haba, he is sure one of them.i started my 1st yr with caps too, untill i noticed dem big boys started paying me unsilicited visits time after time at home, in the library etc....had to threw away cap matters.so he is guilty as charged bro.his mates even testified to such.
Abagworo:
His cap shows he was an Icelander and I won't be surprised the high templers are behind the murder. During my days cultism was much but I'm surprised that youths of this jet age could waste their time on it.

He could equally be innocent but murdered for flying the Icelanders colour.
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by tobiasbeecher: 8:07am On Aug 03, 2016
Sijo01:
Why kill this chap in such barbaric manner?
May his soul RIP
Because he was a cultist! Save his pictures and show it to your brothers if you still have ones in the University or your children, so that they will understand the dangers of cultism.
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by doublewisdom: 8:07am On Aug 03, 2016
AngryNigerian:

Arr yuu sane @ all? U de get crush for every handsom guy u see...even dead ones
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by BudeYahooCom: 8:08am On Aug 03, 2016
mayor10:
RIP to the dead...i took time going through his facebook wall...didn't see a trace of being a cultist except for his post when he said Baba God Is Rugged buh he was surely a guy full of life and who loved flexing and all#he could be friends with cultist buh i doubt he's such a notorious guy tha would have killed people to the extent of being trailed around#moreso he's still very young#all in all we shouldn't overcross boundaries in tertiary institutions#Go there without forgetting your primary aim and ambition.
Don't overflaunt swags to get noticed by them.I remember back then during my yct days#Buh i just hope his parents wud be able to bear his loss#all d Money they've spent on him now has gone down the drain#what a loss#

He's SVC bro. Just take a trip to his FB page and see the colours( more of red caps) he flaunts with reckless abandon. I've lived in owerri, the area where he was knocked off (IMSU gate) is Aiye's stronghold, SVC stronghold is Ikenegbu area, Mbonu ojike area. These vikings guys once harrased me and almost took my laptop and phone from me until they realized I worked with the Defense ministry. In 2010 there was one they called biggie in mbonu ojike area, I don't know if the fooool is still alive by now.

1 Like

Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by gidjah(m): 8:14am On Aug 03, 2016
thats not completely true sire, i have been in the teaching profession for a decades now, the same thing happens out there, our kids over there get converted in to lots of shits,scammers,terrorists, maniacs of all kinds,cultists,drunkards drug addicts,social mess ups and what have you!i can count on my finger tipr, lots of super rich kids that have been totally messed up after going to obodo oyinbo to do 1st degree, there lives changed forever.so it has something to do growing up and parental upbringing.once your parents help you to grow with false identity, the you will become anything you chose to be via lil influence.
onatisi:
If you are rich enough to send your children abroad for studies then it is better you do it. When the pressure to join cults mounts on these teenagers ,they may not have the ability and strength to say no and also may not have the courage to tell their parents what they are passing through on campus. No wonder Nigeria leaders and politicians dont allow their children to school in Nigeria.
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by onatisi(m): 8:17am On Aug 03, 2016
gidjah:
thats not completely true sire, i have been in the teaching profession for a decades now, the same thing happens out there, our kids over there get converted in to lots of shits,scammers,terrorists, maniacs of all kinds,cultists,drunkards drug addicts,social mess ups and what have you!i can count on my finger tipr, lots of super rich kids that have been totally messed up after going to obodo oyinbo to do 1st degree, there lives changed forever.so it has something to do growing up and parental upbringing.once your parents help you to grow with false identity, the you will become anything you chose to be via lil influence.
Lets be honest with ourselves here. If you have the chance to send your children abroad to school despite all u have been hearing about their own vices there or send your children to unibem,imsu .pls which one will u choose
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 03, 2016
mysticgal:
God I know him shocked cry
I KNOW YOU VERY WELL. YOU OWE ME. AND YOU GOING TO PAY ME THAT MONEY WHEN I FIND YOU.
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by SIMPLIFIED(m): 8:21am On Aug 03, 2016
JohnieWalker:

Thank yu bro I had series of issues way back in school over flying their colors, women, bday bash and other stuff they only warned me and I bought 8 crates of beer, 12 packs of condom, 6 blue films and 4000 naira. After that experience I near God by force
hehehe them open account for your head ni
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by gidjah(m): 8:33am On Aug 03, 2016
good effort to you bro, you killed it,let them know .GOD BLESS YOUR FAMILY.
DedeNkem:
This is why I was never a member of a cult. Cult is a complete distraction in school and useless!
Those who joined, are f*ucking cowards who can stand up for themselves.

In school, I was a big muscular guy in stature and some people feared me and thought I was a cult member. Only my friends knew I wasn't affiliated to any cult nonsense.

One of my close friends then who joined one, tried everything to enlist me by force, including threatening my life! The id*iot tried to make my life miserable. I had to visit his parents at his back, and warned them that their son, whom I thought was my friend, could be my first victim if they don't warn him to stop bothering me to join his cult. My parents moved swiftly and reported the case to the then police commissioner. I also dropped a statement with the police just in case I kill the mu*therf*ucker in self-defense.

My late father told me something I will never forget. He said he's not ready to lose his son to f*ucking cults, and that I should do anything humanly possible (except joining cults) to keep myself alive and leave the rest for him. My father was ready for any sh*it.

The id*iot later apologized and promised to make sure no one harms me. As if I needed his f*ucking help to be safe. He didn't know that two of my unknown friends who were in different cults kept an eye on him waiting f*uck him up on my order. Luckily for him, he didn't bother me again.

I'm still happy today that I didn't f*uck him up because he turned out to be one of my best friends today. Both of us are married with children now. We're family men today and sometimes joke about the cult thing. He told me he was forced to enlist me by any means, and that joining a cult was his biggest mistake in his life. He was nearly killed several times by some cults guys. The fear for his life made him move to another Uni. for his safety.
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by cruzydal(m): 8:35am On Aug 03, 2016
mascot87:

RIP anyway
oga he is a cultist.. I know them when I see dem
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by mysticgal(f): 8:40am On Aug 03, 2016
Chuvin22:
I KNOW YOU VERY WELL. YOU OWE ME. AND YOU GOING TO PAY ME THAT MONEY WHEN I FIND YOU.
shocked please who is you
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 03, 2016
mysticgal:

shocked please who is you
campus connect, uniport.. made and sent about 30 letter of invitation for ur SUG around this time last year. you brought the job, and paid only for half. you have refused to take my calls since then..
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by egorov(m): 8:47am On Aug 03, 2016
Beremx:
I guessed right that he just graduated.

...but why do kill each other when they just graduated? no be today e don start.
he must have been their hitman, I think they do this to hitmen only, not sure tho
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by mysticgal(f): 8:50am On Aug 03, 2016
Chuvin22:
campus connect, uniport.. made and sent about 30 letter of invitation for ur SUG around this time last year. you brought the job, and paid only for half. you have refused to take my calls since then..
Sorry oh, that's not me. cheesy
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by gidjah(m): 8:51am On Aug 03, 2016
YEA true, still will opt for such sha.but the white mans sch is doing great harm to our kids o.my last boy whoes father is a snr rev in 4square suddenly became a cracker hard in ENGLAND, he was our head boy way back then.till date i havent gotten over that mess,i warned his father not allow him now,(i told him that young man is not mature yet for that ,but he can go for his masters after while),but him papa no gree ,Alas, na so .But all the same, i shall love my grown uo child go to sch abroad..
onatisi:

Lets be honest with ourselves here. If you have the chance to send your children abroad to school despite all u have been hearing about their own vices there or send your children to unibem,imsu .pls which one will u choose
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by egorov(m): 8:54am On Aug 03, 2016
But when will Nigeria police have respect for humans, see how they are lifting the body like a dead dog, come on, this is the remains of a Nigerian citizen, u shld treat with respect. They didn't even cover him up or place him on something to carry. Too bad.

2 Likes

Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by fabre4: 9:11am On Aug 03, 2016
blaqoracle:
only God knows what will become of them if they eventually get their so called mirage called biafrat, by then, they will not only kill, they will eating like cannibals.

for people that claim to be the most educated your ignorance is tremendously unbelievable you are not worthy to use the internet but since u are already using it maybe u should browse about the origin of cultism in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) / Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) / Ezemmuo Nkanu: Man Raped By Three Ladies In The University Still Traumatized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.