Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,664 members, 7,902,077 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:17 PM

Sauce Kid Dey Bust: Nothin Do Am! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Sauce Kid Dey Bust: Nothin Do Am! (1112 Views)

Sauce Kid - "under G" (Produced by Don Jazzy) *new Joint * / Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! / Gbasibe- Sauce Kid Ft/ Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sauce Kid Dey Bust: Nothin Do Am! by skingo(m): 4:19am On Dec 08, 2006
The Kid Sauce dey Bust,  the guy got this lyrical thing pretty tight,
here's a little something from him,
and yes i opened a thread to promote his stuff coz i like his stuff,  if u dont like this stuff,  i dont think i might ever like u,  so on that note. any hate brought towards this footage will be dealt with,  like real people,

HOLLA AT THIS LINK,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFy877zwbOg
Re: Sauce Kid Dey Bust: Nothin Do Am! by sakish(f): 7:18pm On Dec 08, 2006
yeah he is good, at least he is doing it in a posh way.
Re: Sauce Kid Dey Bust: Nothin Do Am! by skingo(m): 8:10pm On Dec 08, 2006
more of that oh, the kid is going to be a star, i know, similarities exist btw him and artists liek tuface and dbanj and i know them personally, u'll c
Re: Sauce Kid Dey Bust: Nothin Do Am! by skingo(m): 12:46pm On Dec 09, 2006
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhRE8qOA_-U"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhRE8qOA_-U" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
Re: Sauce Kid Dey Bust: Nothin Do Am! by djchronic(m): 10:27am On Dec 29, 2006
Yebariba, Samboribobo, yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

Notin do us, sebi na God!

Naijadjs, ChronicMix Entertainments, & Q-Beats Records holdin it down to da maxim for SauceKid. Touch not! Fi le! it aint urs! dont open it! its explosive! let it be, plz, lol yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Its Naijaaaaaaaaaaaa!

www.myspace.com/saucekid

www.myspace.com/chronicmix

www.myspace.com/naijadjs

Re: Sauce Kid Dey Bust: Nothin Do Am! by tosinadeda: 2:22pm On Dec 29, 2006
Heard this on raypower yestday

yebariba samboribobo
and it was wicked

like sauce will say
U KNOW WUT THE Bleep IT IS
ITS NAIJA
Re: Sauce Kid Dey Bust: Nothin Do Am! by chukky76(m): 10:21pm On Dec 30, 2006
A WORD TO SAUCE KID AND ALL HIS FANS/PSEUDONYMS ON NAIRALAND
sauce fan and nicechick aka saucekid, you should quit already. you have not the single idea about marketing and promotion. you've made more people in these forums hate saucekid more than you've made them like him.OPENING UP MULTIPLE THREADS TO HYPE YOUR SELF SAUCE KID when threads already exist where you are being discussed is stupid. just cos you see people are tired of the old threads and no longer visit them, how stupid can you get. by your gross overhype, when people actually hear saucekid they are severely disappointed and the interest and patience which they would have had for him turns to incomprehension and animosity because they read all your hypes over someone they consider upcoming , commercial and mediocre. so at the end of the day, you thinking you're helping him when all you're doing is hurting him and his career. SHUT UP ALREADY.
Re: Sauce Kid Dey Bust: Nothin Do Am! by tosinadeda: 10:32pm On Dec 30, 2006
So when i see a thread on sum1 i like i shld not post abi

its obvious u av no manners.am sorry 2 say but ur post only shows how stupid ure.
Re: Sauce Kid Dey Bust: Nothin Do Am! by tosinadeda: 10:33pm On Dec 30, 2006
So when i see a thread on sum1 i like i shld not post abi

its obvious u av no manners.am sorry 2 say but ur post only shows how stupid and unmannered ure.
Re: Sauce Kid Dey Bust: Nothin Do Am! by chukky76(m): 11:25pm On Dec 30, 2006
tosinadeda do you not see that u are indeed the stupid one. see how guilty conscience is catching you. i addressed my post to whoever started the threead and that is skingo and not you . did u see your name in my post, ? shut d Bleep up already, no one spoke to you dickwad
Re: Sauce Kid Dey Bust: Nothin Do Am! by tosinadeda: 3:55pm On Dec 31, 2006
U re simply foolish

asshole
Re: Sauce Kid Dey Bust: Nothin Do Am! by tosinadeda: 3:57pm On Dec 31, 2006
I think u shld read d begining of ur post
Re: Sauce Kid Dey Bust: Nothin Do Am! by skingo(m): 6:00pm On Oct 21, 2007
i think chukky76 should never post in any "sauce kid related " threads coz nothin positive comes out of this fuckers mouth. God fire ur fingers, dont go look for braodcasting job, or publicits job. keep trying to claim your spot in hiphop. sincerely, Bleep mode nine. u r pitiful.
i can see the modenine through chukky76. maybe becuase i know modenine personally. asshole!
the skills are taken out on the mic, on the songs, on the charts, not on nairaland. fool. look at tuface compared to u. and u picking on saucekid. you just mad we can relate to him!

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do Nigerian Musicians Get For Their Shows? / Fall In Love Remix - D'banj Ft. RoRO / Ark Aka South South Boy Ft Lyrikal Ft Veteran & Double K -malaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.