Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,711 members, 7,879,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:39 PM

Anu Yusuf Marries And Graduates Same Day With A First Class Degree In Law - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anu Yusuf Marries And Graduates Same Day With A First Class Degree In Law (37487 Views)

5 Departments In OAU Where Bagging First Class Degree Is Almost Impossible / Nigerian Lady, Opeyemi, Bags First Class Degree In Law From UK University / 10 Mistakes That Can Cost You First Class Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anu Yusuf Marries And Graduates Same Day With A First Class Degree In Law by handysuzy(f): 12:27pm On Aug 03, 2016
Swet
Re: Anu Yusuf Marries And Graduates Same Day With A First Class Degree In Law by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 03, 2016
Wow! Interesting, wishing them happy married life

1 Like

Re: Anu Yusuf Marries And Graduates Same Day With A First Class Degree In Law by myfantasies(f): 12:31pm On Aug 03, 2016
Mediapace i need ur assistance

I can't vote, i am finding it difficult to comment on the Mr Nairaland thread
Re: Anu Yusuf Marries And Graduates Same Day With A First Class Degree In Law by Kelly2713(m): 12:32pm On Aug 03, 2016
e no concern me

Re: Anu Yusuf Marries And Graduates Same Day With A First Class Degree In Law by babtuns76(m): 12:40pm On Aug 03, 2016
Congrat;-Baraka Allah fii.!!!
Re: Anu Yusuf Marries And Graduates Same Day With A First Class Degree In Law by Ephreboh(m): 12:41pm On Aug 03, 2016
wot shud I even say now... Kausara in my area even got married the day she completed her ssce WAEC, #itz_nothing
Re: Anu Yusuf Marries And Graduates Same Day With A First Class Degree In Law by danemenike: 12:42pm On Aug 03, 2016
Great..... about to POP(NYSC) searching for a job
Re: Anu Yusuf Marries And Graduates Same Day With A First Class Degree In Law by TruthHurts1(m): 12:45pm On Aug 03, 2016
Josegun:
Yoruba Christians and Muslims get along well.

She's not a Mudslime. Lots of people in the South West bear names like that and they are not Mudslimes. I know many Lawals, Salamis, Bellos etc and they are not Mudslimes.
Re: Anu Yusuf Marries And Graduates Same Day With A First Class Degree In Law by Mediapace: 12:49pm On Aug 03, 2016
What happened and when did it start?

I think you've been banned
myfantasies:
Mediapace i need ur assistance

I can't vote, i am finding it difficult to comment on the Mr Nairaland thread
Re: Anu Yusuf Marries And Graduates Same Day With A First Class Degree In Law by myfantasies(f): 12:53pm On Aug 03, 2016
Mediapace:
What happened and when did it start?

I think you've been banned
Banned

I don't understand

Banned on commenting on Mr Nairaland or wat
Re: Anu Yusuf Marries And Graduates Same Day With A First Class Degree In Law by Babycherry(f): 12:54pm On Aug 03, 2016
This can't happen In naija

Studying The Almighty LAW in Nigeria and planning a wedding........na fourth class you go carry go honeymoon naaaa

She was also working part time......cheei

For here, lecturers be giving us unnecessary course, biology, chemistry, physics......sheei na engineering law I won read?

HML joooooor
Re: Anu Yusuf Marries And Graduates Same Day With A First Class Degree In Law by Mediapace: 12:55pm On Aug 03, 2016
Check your profile and scroll down
myfantasies:
Banned
I don't understand
Banned on commenting on Mr Nairaland or wat
Re: Anu Yusuf Marries And Graduates Same Day With A First Class Degree In Law by myfantasies(f): 12:58pm On Aug 03, 2016
Mediapace:
Check your profile and scroll down
I see nothing dere

I have have commented now

Tanks dear kiss kiss
Re: Anu Yusuf Marries And Graduates Same Day With A First Class Degree In Law by Sard(m): 1:02pm On Aug 03, 2016
Josegun:
You can never be so sure she's a Muslim. Lots of Yusuff, Bello, Alimi, Ibrahim and Whatnots are converted Christians in south west, but they won't change their names. I personally know a lot of them.
@Op.. see as she looks beautiful. No be all these girls with painted faces. Beauty + brain. God, I want something like this jare.
Re: Anu Yusuf Marries And Graduates Same Day With A First Class Degree In Law by babtuns76(m): 1:04pm On Aug 03, 2016

Re: Anu Yusuf Marries And Graduates Same Day With A First Class Degree In Law by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 03, 2016
Hml
Re: Anu Yusuf Marries And Graduates Same Day With A First Class Degree In Law by oweniwe(m): 1:07pm On Aug 03, 2016
So onyibo too get booty...!!.. shocked

Re: Anu Yusuf Marries And Graduates Same Day With A First Class Degree In Law by ManTiger(m): 1:09pm On Aug 03, 2016
I've been expecting to seeing this.

That's Kolawole Joseph, bunk mate, we stayed together briefly in 100L, Angola, BLK 1 room 7.

Congrats to him.
Re: Anu Yusuf Marries And Graduates Same Day With A First Class Degree In Law by Mediapace: 1:33pm On Aug 03, 2016
UWC wink
myfantasies:
I see nothing dere
I have have commented now
Tanks dear kiss kiss
Re: Anu Yusuf Marries And Graduates Same Day With A First Class Degree In Law by jydeskill1(m): 1:34pm On Aug 03, 2016
1st class for UK now na Pure Water.....Oga ooo
Re: Anu Yusuf Marries And Graduates Same Day With A First Class Degree In Law by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 03, 2016
Who dem epp grin
Re: Anu Yusuf Marries And Graduates Same Day With A First Class Degree In Law by OgundeleT(m): 1:50pm On Aug 03, 2016
Josegun:
both of them may be xtian. dont let the name deceive you
Re: Anu Yusuf Marries And Graduates Same Day With A First Class Degree In Law by robosky02(m): 1:55pm On Aug 03, 2016
oweniwe:
So onyibo too get booty...!!.. shocked

bad nigga na only that one you see

the graduation story no move you

I dey watch you grin
Re: Anu Yusuf Marries And Graduates Same Day With A First Class Degree In Law by mimicious(f): 2:02pm On Aug 03, 2016
robosky02:

amen

so whos the next here cheesy

Amen. me!!
Re: Anu Yusuf Marries And Graduates Same Day With A First Class Degree In Law by HiDee2(m): 2:02pm On Aug 03, 2016
robosky02:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/nigerian-student-marries-graduates-day/

Great people they both are. God bless your home Pastor Kola and Aanu.
Re: Anu Yusuf Marries And Graduates Same Day With A First Class Degree In Law by DateMynd44(m): 2:12pm On Aug 03, 2016
Samuel89:
This could have been me and bae... Owu na bas.tArd! angry
owu na real mumu.
Check my profile and read the story and also conclude that owu na curse
Re: Anu Yusuf Marries And Graduates Same Day With A First Class Degree In Law by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 2:18pm On Aug 03, 2016
Josegun:
she aint a muslim oris Joseph a muslim name??
Pls do go up and re-read.
Re: Anu Yusuf Marries And Graduates Same Day With A First Class Degree In Law by Lovelynature(m): 2:27pm On Aug 03, 2016
robosky02:
I wish to see nairalander

graduate and marry at the same day cheesy
that if our education system will allow
Sinaj and I are planning to break the record. Lovely pre-wedding pictures coming up soon. Watch out
Re: Anu Yusuf Marries And Graduates Same Day With A First Class Degree In Law by kissval1388: 2:33pm On Aug 03, 2016
geeezzzzz miss Anu Yusuf Elizabeth. she is my English teacher at Diocesan High school Gombe state. thats when she was serving.
Very beautiful, vocal and gentle.
I was in Ss3 then. 2014. Everybody loves her. she
speaks like a foreigner. she taught us oral English. things like fink instead of think, fenk you, etc.
I can swear with my life that this woman is a virgin.
Omg so happy to see her success.
Miss Anu, anywhere you are, Onyeka okonkwo is wishing you well. that stubborn boy.
Lols Anu can't flog a student no matter how stubborn you are. Her advice and words of wisdom does the trick for her. My respect for you is till eternity.
I will drop my pen at this juncture.

lalasticlala, were are you?? come and see my secondary school teacher oooooooooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anu Yusuf Marries And Graduates Same Day With A First Class Degree In Law by kissval1388: 2:55pm On Aug 03, 2016
ManTiger:
I've been expecting to seeing this.

That's Kolawole Joseph, bunk mate, we stayed together briefly in 100L, Angola, BLK 1 room 7.

Congrats to him.
Anu Yusuf Elizabeth is my secondary school English teacher in gombe state. thats when she was serving.
Am so happy to see her success.

1 Like

Re: Anu Yusuf Marries And Graduates Same Day With A First Class Degree In Law by oweniwe(m): 2:59pm On Aug 03, 2016
robosky02:

bad nigga na only that one you see

the graduation story no move you

I dey watch you grin

Na joblessness cause am O cheesy grin
Re: Anu Yusuf Marries And Graduates Same Day With A First Class Degree In Law by robosky02(m): 3:03pm On Aug 03, 2016
Lovelynature:
Sinaj and I are planning to break the record. Lovely pre-wedding pictures coming up soon. Watch out

issorite we are waiting..... grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uzodimma Seals Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University, 24 Hours To Matriculation / Outcry As University Of Uyo SUG Vice President Appoints 20 Special Advisers / Your Top 5 Universities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.