Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,821 members, 7,966,026 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 07:27 AM

Makarfi-led PDP National Convention Committee (FULL LIST) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makarfi-led PDP National Convention Committee (FULL LIST) (17667 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode's Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling Upholding Makarfi-Led PDP / Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA / Obasanjo Storms PDP Convention Committee Inauguration Venue for Secret Meeting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makarfi-led PDP National Convention Committee (FULL LIST) by cleansystem(m): 12:29pm On Aug 03, 2016
PDP is really and inclusive party. come to think of it. can APC do any better?
kestolove95:
Any convention Not organise by sheriff is void
Re: Makarfi-led PDP National Convention Committee (FULL LIST) by evy1(m): 12:29pm On Aug 03, 2016
Can see my father's name up there grin grin grin
Re: Makarfi-led PDP National Convention Committee (FULL LIST) by ekestic1976(f): 12:30pm On Aug 03, 2016
Assembly of National Wreckers and Looters of Common Patrimony. To think that some fools would die for these old-wine-in-old bottles!
Re: Makarfi-led PDP National Convention Committee (FULL LIST) by Arooma22(m): 12:33pm On Aug 03, 2016
PDP Still has this kind of personnels,Nice one,may God protect all of you and give you wisdom to come back stronger, Thank you .
Re: Makarfi-led PDP National Convention Committee (FULL LIST) by feedthenation(m): 12:34pm On Aug 03, 2016
They have just made EFCC job a lot easier with this comprehensive list.
Re: Makarfi-led PDP National Convention Committee (FULL LIST) by moffat(m): 12:36pm On Aug 03, 2016
my humble donation sir

Re: Makarfi-led PDP National Convention Committee (FULL LIST) by okeyfineboy(m): 12:37pm On Aug 03, 2016
Lolz..u know nothing about politics..these set of people are not with amodu sheriff's faction.
So what business do they have with amodu:s list and secondly the convention is only for makarfi's led faction of PDP...so why waiting for amodu's list..unless they reach a consensus then that sheriff faction will be there..
midolian:
Sherrif can't come up with anything different. He ll only re-arrange the order in which Makarfi arranged his. cheesy cheesy
Re: Makarfi-led PDP National Convention Committee (FULL LIST) by okeyfineboy(m): 12:41pm On Aug 03, 2016
Be still until the final judgement by the appeal court..and moreso which court judgement made amodu the rightful chairman of PDP .?
Progressive01:
Another waste of time. I feel for whoever get their monies involved in this charade as the courts would still nullify it just as they have every other action taken by this imposter.

Sheriff is the rightful National Chairman known to the law.
Re: Makarfi-led PDP National Convention Committee (FULL LIST) by Bobola62: 12:42pm On Aug 03, 2016
Re: Makarfi-led PDP National Convention Committee (FULL LIST) by lingsyp(m): 12:42pm On Aug 03, 2016
na di names of all the big men and women for PDP dey for this list so I wonder who and who sherrif go put for him own list or abi na apc members name him go put.
Re: Makarfi-led PDP National Convention Committee (FULL LIST) by PhockPhockMan: 12:46pm On Aug 03, 2016
madridguy:
I'm with Ali Modu Sherriff.

Receive Sense

1 Like

Re: Makarfi-led PDP National Convention Committee (FULL LIST) by lingsyp(m): 12:49pm On Aug 03, 2016
na wao see names, PDP big names don't finish here which person name sherrif wan put for him own list na.
Re: Makarfi-led PDP National Convention Committee (FULL LIST) by PhockPhockMan: 12:54pm On Aug 03, 2016
Progressive01:
Another waste of time. I feel for whoever get their monies involved in this charade as the courts would still nullify it just as they have every other action taken by this imposter.

Re: Makarfi-led PDP National Convention Committee (FULL LIST) by tinsel: 12:58pm On Aug 03, 2016
This is indeed a confused party. All these people in one committee. Set up to fail.
Re: Makarfi-led PDP National Convention Committee (FULL LIST) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 03, 2016
Progressive01:

Re: Makarfi-led PDP National Convention Committee (FULL LIST) by jrusky(m): 1:13pm On Aug 03, 2016
Oh my Good God this is so awesome Shikaffi got the balls please who else in PDP to join Modu apart from all these ones, Modu I put it to you who else Honestly APC made me to like PDP all I was expecting before when APC cmae on board was to see a better political party that will teach PDP how to govern well in democratic dispensation but unfortunately instead of seen better political party all I saw was a demonic party called APC who were sent from the pit of hell to unleash terror on Nigerians.

I never knew PDP still have a formidable people like this in their camp I thought they are finished surely if PDP can get their acts together APC will soon become a story in Nigeria democracy, no wonder APC were using EFCC to hunt them, this list contain few names that are heavy weight.

Please PDP I'm personally begging you guys get your act together tidy up your house if you put forward a better candidate 2019 I with my household, my staffs will vote for you if not I will opt for another party of not vote at all its better but for me to vote for APC it will never and ever happen if even APC turn Nigeria to Tokyo yet I won't accept them and I will hate them the more.

With this list I'm seen here with some names I knew well enough if PDP can stand their chances this useless party called APC will be a gone.

1 Like

Re: Makarfi-led PDP National Convention Committee (FULL LIST) by kkboy(m): 1:18pm On Aug 03, 2016
If your name is not here and your busy blabing then think twice and stop fooling yourself.
Re: Makarfi-led PDP National Convention Committee (FULL LIST) by dracosith(m): 1:23pm On Aug 03, 2016
madridguy:
I'm with Ali Modu Sherriff.
keep wishing.
Re: Makarfi-led PDP National Convention Committee (FULL LIST) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 03, 2016
Thank Goodness. Makarfi did a nice Job.

DSS
ICPC
EFCC and
INTERPOL has been look for a comprehensive list like this since 1999.

This is a blessing in disguise

Pls everyone here should avail himself a copy because we the angry teaming Youths maybe be needing it too
The list will come in handy.
Re: Makarfi-led PDP National Convention Committee (FULL LIST) by jhonnyblaze: 1:45pm On Aug 03, 2016
with makarfi faction i stand but come oh this list plenty sha oh
Re: Makarfi-led PDP National Convention Committee (FULL LIST) by densiks: 1:51pm On Aug 03, 2016
shocked
midolian:
oboi me sef tire o! cheesy cheesy ....Even Unilorin admission list no dey long like this cheesy cheesy

Re: Makarfi-led PDP National Convention Committee (FULL LIST) by speak2me2015: 1:57pm On Aug 03, 2016
If all these people stands with Markafi, then who is left with Sherrif?
Re: Makarfi-led PDP National Convention Committee (FULL LIST) by Semper247(m): 2:45pm On Aug 03, 2016
Seems everyone that will be at the convention is also part of the planning...

Pdp and common sense.... Parallel lines
Re: Makarfi-led PDP National Convention Committee (FULL LIST) by reminize: 3:16pm On Aug 03, 2016
Where is Ayodele fayose
Re: Makarfi-led PDP National Convention Committee (FULL LIST) by midolian(m): 4:30pm On Aug 03, 2016
okeyfineboy:
Lolz..u know nothing about politics..these set of people are not with amodu sheriff's faction.
So what business do they have with amodu:s list and secondly the convention is only for makarfi's led faction of PDP...so why waiting for amodu's list..unless they reach a consensus then that sheriff faction will be there..
pls keep ur comment to urself Mr ITK. If you have a working head, you should know I was only trying to do some exaggeration there. Why would sheriff come up with same list? What sense does this make? None.
Re: Makarfi-led PDP National Convention Committee (FULL LIST) by Paschalparix(m): 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2016
This is a step taken to show their superiority over the other faction.
Re: Makarfi-led PDP National Convention Committee (FULL LIST) by olandoboy(m): 7:12pm On Aug 03, 2016
If all this people are members of planning commitee ,i wonder how many million people will attend the convention,
Re: Makarfi-led PDP National Convention Committee (FULL LIST) by mjames: 4:03pm On Aug 04, 2016
I am saving this list for reference EFCC should do the same. Looters for 16years
Re: Makarfi-led PDP National Convention Committee (FULL LIST) by HeavenShield: 11:01pm On Aug 04, 2016
PLEASE CAN SOMEONE TELL ME THE NAME OF THIS SERIES MOVIE AND THE PART? grin shocked
Re: Makarfi-led PDP National Convention Committee (FULL LIST) by kherington: 11:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
so pdp has not stopped this madness of settlement must every party member belong to the convention committee no wonder apc managed to send it parking
Re: Makarfi-led PDP National Convention Committee (FULL LIST) by princefaculty(m): 8:35am On Aug 09, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adeosun And Gwarzo Meet Reps, Refuse To Shift Grounds / Ben Bruce Eulogizes Goodluck Jonathan / 9th NASS Leadership: Factors That’ll Decide Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.