Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,630 members, 7,918,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:52 PM

Reps Give Conditions To Back Dogara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Give Conditions To Back Dogara (21846 Views)

Tinubu’s Committee: APC Members Give Conditions For Peace / $195M Contract: Reps Give Amaechi 72 Hours To Produce Documents / PDP Reps Give Buhari Quit Notice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Give Conditions To Back Dogara by Dee60: 9:02am On Aug 03, 2016
VOTE OF CONFIDENCE TO SUPPORT FORGERY AND STEALING?

WHAT MANNER OF PEOPLE ARE THESE?

1 Like

Re: Reps Give Conditions To Back Dogara by Fedayeen02: 9:03am On Aug 03, 2016
Drabeey:
Can we just say we need a Rowlings of Ghana in Nigeria too..
Someone who can just kill all these old goats.
My Nigeria, my naija....

Anyways

DrabeeyWasHere
grin grin Harry Potter
Re: Reps Give Conditions To Back Dogara by Deen77: 9:03am On Aug 03, 2016
Progressive01:
Just imagine the criminals!! Gosh!! These men seem to always have their conscience locked up in an underground vault somewhere once they are issued certs of return by INEC, otherwise, how could a people shamelessly put up this kind of show in public??

This is so depressing. We have no NASS in my opinion- just a conglomerate of criminals protected by the law.

Only God can save Nigeria not Buhari, only him cannot save this country. This is how they caged Jonathan.

I think a good dictator is what Nigeria need now.
Re: Reps Give Conditions To Back Dogara by GenbIoodykiller: 9:04am On Aug 03, 2016
Progressive01:
Are you sure you are okay??

Why not call Seun.

See human being. Very sure you can't even understand the rules themselves.

Mtschewww.
Mynd44
Re: Reps Give Conditions To Back Dogara by highwaist: 9:14am On Aug 03, 2016
midolian:

APC fails to broker truce as Jagaba challenges Abdulmumuni on alleged link to Farouk Lawan bribery scandal

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/08/03/house-members-give-conditions-to-back-dogara/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
PMB needs to flush out pdp decampee fron SP/Speaker seat
Re: Reps Give Conditions To Back Dogara by tonio2wo: 9:21am On Aug 03, 2016
Apc o! Pdp o! They are d same selfish, greedy wicked people. angry

Can we all try kowa in 2019?

1 Like

Re: Reps Give Conditions To Back Dogara by maxtop(m): 9:24am On Aug 03, 2016
Did I just hear N40bn ? Where is Buhari and his anti corruption cohorts ? I guess they are aware that this is happening before there own very eyes and nothing was done.

Nigeria we hail thee. They leave these criminals calling themselves rep and busy chasing shadows. They will all rotten in hell fire by the mighty name of Sango, Ogun, Obatala. Which other deity god remain sef? This is sad nah...... shocked
Re: Reps Give Conditions To Back Dogara by ODVanguard: 9:27am On Aug 03, 2016
MadamExcellency:
Obasanjo's legacy of influencing the National Assembly lead to this unwanted ruthless desire for selfish enrichment and parochial interest.

The North is the most politically corrupted zone in Nigeria. Just that they eat, clean mouth and protect themselves. If it had been Southwest (Patricia Ete), she would've been a gooner or is it Southeast, the impeachment would've been concluded.

Let see how Dogara will survive this? Gbajabiamila should not be on the fence.

Yeah right. Like you lots still won't crucify him and indeed the entire SW and accuse them of overambition if he hastily makes any move. At the end of the day it's all about politics. And in politics most issues are resolved politically, plus you must calculate properly before making any move lest you bury your political career. Therefore the SW are better off acting as a bloc in their decision making to mitigate whatever may be the fallout of any move they decide to make.
Re: Reps Give Conditions To Back Dogara by jerryfisher(m): 10:11am On Aug 03, 2016
thatNUPEboy:
See the people we call our lawmakers openly giving conditions to support evil Some are still on the fence waiting for instruction from Tinubu to know which path to thread. Does this mean these dickheads do not know what is right from wrong anymore? God! Are we not finished in this country?

There is no hope for this country no more. I am relocating angry
pls inviteme over wen u get to were u are relocating to!!!
Re: Reps Give Conditions To Back Dogara by LAPREMEDO: 10:43am On Aug 03, 2016
If Hon Jubrin was never removed as the Chairman, Committee on Appropriation, what could have been the story? Your guess would have been as mine… Business continues. End of story.

1 Like

Re: Reps Give Conditions To Back Dogara by Fidelismaria: 10:55am On Aug 03, 2016
embarassed
Kai
How I wish a gunman can just enter dis thieves plenary session nd KILL DEM ALL

1 Like

Re: Reps Give Conditions To Back Dogara by Satex(m): 10:57am On Aug 03, 2016
Deen77:

Only God can save Nigeria not Buhari, only him cannot save this country. This is how they caged Jonathan.

I think a good dictator is what Nigeria need now.
Re: Reps Give Conditions To Back Dogara by budosky(m): 12:00pm On Aug 03, 2016
Bashirfuntua:
mean while arewa avengers on duty

Na katsina u dey?
Re: Reps Give Conditions To Back Dogara by loseyourseld(m): 12:27pm On Aug 03, 2016
thatNUPEboy:
See the people we call our lawmakers openly giving conditions to support evil Some are still on the fence waiting for instruction from Tinubu to know which path to thread. Does this mean these dickheads do not know what is right from wrong anymore? God! Are we not finished in this country?

There is no hope for this country no more. I am relocating angry

It has always been about personal interest. That is why I am not a fan of democracy, neither am I a fan of military or monarchy. Not sure of the best form of government.

An average legislator spends almost a billion naira to contest (presidency and governors run in tens of billions). How do you expect someone that spends such to have the interest of people at heart. Do you know how many of them are sponsored by Tinubu or other god fathers, or how much of their personal money went into it.
Democracy is too expensive, and their legitimate income is not sufficient to cover for their expense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reps Give Conditions To Back Dogara by mamajaz(f): 12:37pm On Aug 03, 2016
CircleOfWilis:
This drama wud hv bn sweeter to watch with a full stomach, but the hunger in the land won't allow such...APC is a scam

PDP get ready to snatch the leadership
CircleOfWilis:
This drama wud hv bn sweeter to watch with a full stomach, but the hunger in the land won't allow such...APC is a scam

PDP get ready to snatch the leadership
PDP keh? Let's try KOWA jare

1 Like

Re: Reps Give Conditions To Back Dogara by july66: 1:27pm On Aug 03, 2016
midolian:

APC fails to broker truce as Jagaba challenges Abdulmumuni on alleged link to Farouk Lawan bribery scandal

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/08/03/house-members-give-conditions-to-back-dogara/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
I am beginning to see that its not about PDP or APC. Same old politicians crossing from one party to the other, no ideology. Just looking for money to share.

1 Like

Re: Reps Give Conditions To Back Dogara by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 03, 2016
Am I the only one here that thinks dongata sounds like dogara
Re: Reps Give Conditions To Back Dogara by babybos(m): 6:23pm On Aug 03, 2016
ABDULMUMUNI is also a culprit, because he was removed as the chairman of the Appropriation committee and know he may not benefit from the amount added to the budget, he started behaving like a saint, he was the chairman when the budget was being paddle why didn't he talked then, Nigerian do not be deceive all politician are thief
Re: Reps Give Conditions To Back Dogara by abimic(m): 7:02pm On Aug 03, 2016
Jibrin is surely going down alone as he's over pitching himself against many hands, in the fight against corruption esp in a country like Nigeria, u don't fight too many people at Once, else they would frustrate you. He's not through with dogara, he's still bringing in farouk's related issues as if Nigerians needed a soothsayer to remind them that no politician is saint not even councilors. The other honorables should have being neutral like gbaja by making no commitment to any side but allow EFCC and others dictate base on available evidences. Should we leave this matter to the HOR alone to handle it decisively, jibrin would ever regret why he ventured into politics. APC's hands are tied and no hope there as both are big fishes which the party wouldn't want to lose, best is let the corrupt of them all after true findings go in for it and APC shouldn't drag themselves in the mud by supporting any. Buhari wouldn't show any sign of seriousness now o until everything done cast, he go come dey blame other ppl for his negligence. This is an easy avenue for buhari to show his willingness to stamp out corruption in NA, but would be fighting Saraki with all available resources even when the battle would take forever.
Re: Reps Give Conditions To Back Dogara by faari(f): 8:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
Dongata:
Am I the only one here that thinks dongata sounds like dogara
like dongari

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Unhappy With 2018 Budget Passed By NASS — Vanguard / Osinbajo Storms Eke-Awka Market In Anambra (video) / NAF Airstrikes Eliminate Bandit Kingpin, Dogo-Umaru, 41 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.