Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,569 members, 7,888,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 04:23 PM

Touching Photos Of Passerby Comforting Mad Man He Saw Crying On The Street - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Touching Photos Of Passerby Comforting Mad Man He Saw Crying On The Street (1101 Views)

The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos / Mad Man And Woman Trying To Have Sex In Abia Caught. Photos / Between Policemen And A Mad Man In Lagos Traffic. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Touching Photos Of Passerby Comforting Mad Man He Saw Crying On The Street by oluwatoba400: 6:12am On Aug 03, 2016
Ghanaian man Nana Yaw was walking on the streets in his country when he walked past this mad man and found out he was shedding tears.

Read his touching story below:

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/08/03/photos-man-sees-mad-man-crying-on-the-street-and-reaches-out-to-him/

cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Touching Photos Of Passerby Comforting Mad Man He Saw Crying On The Street by mysteriousman(m): 6:13am On Aug 03, 2016
Ok
Re: Touching Photos Of Passerby Comforting Mad Man He Saw Crying On The Street by omas1(m): 6:19am On Aug 03, 2016
undecided what business do I have with a mad person, if this one bite you nko
Re: Touching Photos Of Passerby Comforting Mad Man He Saw Crying On The Street by youngest85(m): 6:19am On Aug 03, 2016
craze person neva bite ur ear comot b4 abi?
Re: Touching Photos Of Passerby Comforting Mad Man He Saw Crying On The Street by hungryboy(m): 6:19am On Aug 03, 2016
I'm not trying to judge though, but in this Instagram and Facebook age and people's desperation for Internet popularity,

It's hard to differentiate between a genuine guy showing compassion to the downtrodden, and a guy just doing it for Facebook likes

1 Like

Re: Touching Photos Of Passerby Comforting Mad Man He Saw Crying On The Street by dannyben5: 6:20am On Aug 03, 2016
Ok...

Re: Touching Photos Of Passerby Comforting Mad Man He Saw Crying On The Street by oluwafemi113(m): 6:20am On Aug 03, 2016
May God put smiles on our face
Re: Touching Photos Of Passerby Comforting Mad Man He Saw Crying On The Street by KELVINXY: 6:21am On Aug 03, 2016
don't know if I should call it

Good “act or art" of humanity.
since the camera got involved
Re: Touching Photos Of Passerby Comforting Mad Man He Saw Crying On The Street by paschal47(m): 6:23am On Aug 03, 2016
na when you kill madman you go know say he get family.
Re: Touching Photos Of Passerby Comforting Mad Man He Saw Crying On The Street by Vendoor(f): 6:27am On Aug 03, 2016
My Ghanaian friend, your help is highly needed here grin
Re: Touching Photos Of Passerby Comforting Mad Man He Saw Crying On The Street by juman(m): 6:30am On Aug 03, 2016
The backward africa.

A continent of bad "leaders".
Re: Touching Photos Of Passerby Comforting Mad Man He Saw Crying On The Street by Nobody: 6:34am On Aug 03, 2016
Vendoor:
My Ghanaian friend, your help is highly needed here grin
gringrin
Re: Touching Photos Of Passerby Comforting Mad Man He Saw Crying On The Street by bladeAnders(m): 6:42am On Aug 03, 2016
hungryboy:
I'm not trying to judge though, but in this Instagram and Facebook age and people's desperation for Internet popularity,

It's hard to differentiate between a genuine guy showing compassion to the downtrodden, and a guy just doing it for Facebook likes
I wonder if their is any Eternal reward for all dis publicity stunts....Nigerian and pictures
Re: Touching Photos Of Passerby Comforting Mad Man He Saw Crying On The Street by malikombi(m): 6:58am On Aug 03, 2016
Firstly, I knew it's not happening here in Nigeria.
Secondly, he's not a chronic first class mad man.
Between, who tell you this guy is not looking for cheap popularity?... for him to do this and beg someone to snap him
Re: Touching Photos Of Passerby Comforting Mad Man He Saw Crying On The Street by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 03, 2016
malikombi:
Firstly, I knew it's not happening here in Nigeria.
Secondly, he's not a chronic first class mad man.
Between, who tell you this guy is not looking for cheap popularity?... for him to do this and beg someone to snap him
Abi .... He never see confam mad man
Re: Touching Photos Of Passerby Comforting Mad Man He Saw Crying On The Street by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 03, 2016
so u tell pesin mke hm snap u as u dey do am, den u upload am...my bro dis is pretence. dose dat do such genuinely from thier hrts wldnt want people to know abt it. I even tot mayb a passersby took d pic n uploaded it not knowing na u upload am.
Re: Touching Photos Of Passerby Comforting Mad Man He Saw Crying On The Street by oluwatosin400: 12:27pm On Aug 03, 2016
cc: lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! Broken Down Episiotomy / This Lady Needs Our Help / People Now Insert Their HIV Blood Into Fruits?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.