Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,405 members, 7,901,116 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:10 AM

Amaechi: Okonjo-iweala Begged Me Not To Say The Country Is Broke - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: Okonjo-iweala Begged Me Not To Say The Country Is Broke (25536 Views)

Video: Former President Jonathan Is Broke EX-PDP Youth Leader Deji / Okonjo-iweala Begged Me Not To Say Nigeria Was Broke –amaechi / Wali Begged Me To Share N950m In My House- Shekarau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi: Okonjo-iweala Begged Me Not To Say The Country Is Broke by fearless2014: 8:33am On Aug 03, 2016
This man Amaechi has a very useless brain, well......most politicians in APC do.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Okonjo-iweala Begged Me Not To Say The Country Is Broke by Pavore9: 8:34am On Aug 03, 2016
‘Amaechi, don’t say that again’. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: Okonjo-iweala Begged Me Not To Say The Country Is Broke by rocoh(m): 8:35am On Aug 03, 2016
so you just remembered? undecided

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Okonjo-iweala Begged Me Not To Say The Country Is Broke by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 03, 2016
Okonjo iweala begged him not tell Nigerians the truth and he accepted isn't that treason isn't that corruption? Ameachi your days of lying is numbered

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Okonjo-iweala Begged Me Not To Say The Country Is Broke by Angrymode: 8:36am On Aug 03, 2016
Lie Lie Rubbish

Like someone rightly asked, how come we were not feeling it then? And if this is true, one just have to wonder how many cover ups is Amaechi actually doing for this his beloved APC. Amaechi just proved to me he is as corrupt as Saraki and Dogora with this his rubbish talk!!!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi: Okonjo-iweala Begged Me Not To Say The Country Is Broke by faitheverest(f): 8:38am On Aug 03, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Okonjo-iweala Begged Me Not To Say The Country Is Broke by Shortyy(f): 8:38am On Aug 03, 2016
HtwoOw:
Damn

wailers whatsup??

Reasonable people knew when Nigeria got broke , That was before presidential election campaigns, just around the time Jonathan Reduced Osun's state allocation from 4.2 Billion to 1.2 Billion and for 6 months Osun workers didn't get any salaries

They shared more money than Nigeria can ever make !
please STFU ffs. Okonjo begged him and he agreed? and why is he telling us now? after promising Nigeria heaven and earth. stop smoking whatever you are smoking por favor.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: Okonjo-iweala Begged Me Not To Say The Country Is Broke by Kobicove(m): 8:39am On Aug 03, 2016
These shameless liars have started again... angry
Re: Amaechi: Okonjo-iweala Begged Me Not To Say The Country Is Broke by Phonefanatic: 8:39am On Aug 03, 2016
There is what we call professionalism when it comes to handling international matters and so far this govt has surrounded itself with incompetent hands.

If saying you are cash strapped is the way to say things nicely to attract investors and get the economy back in track just say it.

When you say a glass is half full it sends a positive message and that is what the past administration did that kept the country going.

Buhari's administration surrounded with the likes of Amaechi will say the glass is half empty thereby sending negative signal to investors.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: Okonjo-iweala Begged Me Not To Say The Country Is Broke by anytexy: 8:41am On Aug 03, 2016
Mtcheeeew
Re: Amaechi: Okonjo-iweala Begged Me Not To Say The Country Is Broke by Goke7: 8:43am On Aug 03, 2016
Amaechi keep hitting the wailers where it pains them most, despite their rantings this man keeps standing tall and saying it the way it is.

I now know why GEJ supporters hate him to death, he was really a thorn in their flesh grin
Re: Amaechi: Okonjo-iweala Begged Me Not To Say The Country Is Broke by Stephenndidi85: 8:44am On Aug 03, 2016
If he begged you then, and for over a year plus u APC has been in power why not say it since instead of now, if she really said it, I think she applied wisdom so that investors won't run. Why didn't you do the same? Politicians in this country are so useless that they try telling us that WHITE is BLACK.....

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Okonjo-iweala Begged Me Not To Say The Country Is Broke by AlphaCentauri: 8:45am On Aug 03, 2016
Propropro:
Buhari do something Nigerians are suffering
nothing buhari can do. oil is not as lucrative and expensive as before. only the citizens can do something now. they all have to return to the farm and subsistence living. it is what it is.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Okonjo-iweala Begged Me Not To Say The Country Is Broke by Exponental(m): 8:45am On Aug 03, 2016
Idiot... why are you telling us now?
Re: Amaechi: Okonjo-iweala Begged Me Not To Say The Country Is Broke by TalkingBird: 8:46am On Aug 03, 2016
What a beautiful mother with a working brain.
Evidence of creatorship.

yjgm:

https://www.thecable.ng/amaechi-recession-jonathan-covered

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Okonjo-iweala Begged Me Not To Say The Country Is Broke by menxer: 8:47am On Aug 03, 2016
bonechamberlain:
Under good luck we went into recession, but the suffering wasn't this high.

...because as Amaechi said we were living large on borrowed money.
grin
Re: Amaechi: Okonjo-iweala Begged Me Not To Say The Country Is Broke by proprince(m): 8:48am On Aug 03, 2016
Useless Amaechi sad

Thunder fire you there
Re: Amaechi: Okonjo-iweala Begged Me Not To Say The Country Is Broke by drss2(m): 8:51am On Aug 03, 2016
all i know is dat during GEJ era;
-nigerians where not selling their children to buy food.
-tomatoes was not selling at N20,000 per basket.
-bag of rice was not selling at N25,000
-pure water was not selling at N150 per bag.
-garri was not a luxury food for d rich.
-geiysha was not selling at N200
-kerosine was not selling at N205/litre.
-groundnut oil was not selling at N500 per bottle.
-power never reduced to 0mw.
-investors were not running away like usain bolt.
-pipul were not losing thir job like pure water.
-4 million jobs were not lost.
-nigeria was not delisted from JP-Morgan index.
-ebola was not wrecking havoc like lassar fever.

If nigeria was in recession under GEJ n we didn't experience d above, den GEJ is d best president with d best economic team eva in d history of nigeria. cool

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi: Okonjo-iweala Begged Me Not To Say The Country Is Broke by Prechy08(m): 8:51am On Aug 03, 2016
Did you see how stupid this man just made himself be? #smh
What is the duty of the President and minister of Finance PROTECT THE ECONOMY. If you say recession began from GEJ did he manage it? where we suffering like this? Was the cmon man in the street still able to feed? Where investors actually coming?
2019 will tell

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Okonjo-iweala Begged Me Not To Say The Country Is Broke by 3Div: 8:51am On Aug 03, 2016
HtwoOw:
Damn

wailers whatsup??

Reasonable people knew when Nigeria got broke , That was before presidential election campaigns, just around the time Jonathan Reduced Osun's state allocation from 4.2 Billion to 1.2 Billion and for 6 months Osun workers didn't get any salaries

This makes no sense

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi: Okonjo-iweala Begged Me Not To Say The Country Is Broke by columbus007(m): 8:53am On Aug 03, 2016
Another deceiving again cheesy
Re: Amaechi: Okonjo-iweala Begged Me Not To Say The Country Is Broke by Sisei: 8:55am On Aug 03, 2016
fizzy4luv:
I want to believe you are saying the truth, which means that the woman managed the situation more professionally than the present kemi Adeosun. Even World biggest economy is heavily indebted. Jonathan paraded Ministers that were more capable of giving us a leverage among comity of Nations, he was just too soft on them and gave some too much free hand thus allowing corruption to strive

Well SAID

Very correct

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Okonjo-iweala Begged Me Not To Say The Country Is Broke by ElCount: 8:55am On Aug 03, 2016
fizzy4luv:
I want to believe you are saying the truth, which means that the woman managed the situation more professionally than the present kemi Adeosun. Even World biggest economy is heavily indebted. Jonathan paraded Ministers that were more capable of giving us a leverage among comity of Nations, he was just too soft on them and gave some too much free hand thus allowing corruption to strive

What APC and Buhari don't know is that a countrys' economy needs marketing and so far buhari and apc have demarketed the nigeria economy in different ways with their careless statements and chased the investors away.

Imagine Buhari going to an international event and saying nigerians are criminals, what kind of investor will want to invest in such country.
Or is it how they frequently say "nigerias' economy is in recession or in crisis"
Such statements shouldn't be coming from members of the so called economic team, you would think that they being professionals should know better

10 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Okonjo-iweala Begged Me Not To Say The Country Is Broke by Awaja(m): 8:55am On Aug 03, 2016
grin
Re: Amaechi: Okonjo-iweala Begged Me Not To Say The Country Is Broke by Awaja(m): 8:55am On Aug 03, 2016
Akuko Ifo, story for the fool's
In V.E.C's voice" make I see front, I refuse to be blind" Lets hear Mr lies version of the" general padding" Ndi ne me ka ha efuru uzo.
Re: Amaechi: Okonjo-iweala Begged Me Not To Say The Country Is Broke by focus7: 8:56am On Aug 03, 2016
I remember the persecution he suffered for the blowing the whistle of the economic crisis under Jonathan.
Re: Amaechi: Okonjo-iweala Begged Me Not To Say The Country Is Broke by bigfather(m): 8:58am On Aug 03, 2016
Bigmillz:
Okonjo iweala begged him not tell Nigerians the truth and he accepted isn't that treason isn't that corruption? Ameachi your days of lying is numbered

My broda....the matter just tire me. Can you imagine the MUNTULA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: Okonjo-iweala Begged Me Not To Say The Country Is Broke by obailala(m): 8:59am On Aug 03, 2016
sCun:
Childish rubbish.

Nigerians should judge which one actually feels like recession. Definitely not then
bonechamberlain:
Under good luck we went into recession, but the suffering wasn't this high.

When you cut the root of a tree, the leaves don't wither immediately; rather they begin to dry up and fall off days later. Similarly if a man loses his job today, kwashiokor doesn't instantly come to his family today; it takes a period of time before the hardship sets in. This should be very easy logic.
Re: Amaechi: Okonjo-iweala Begged Me Not To Say The Country Is Broke by geonath(m): 8:59am On Aug 03, 2016
Amaechi, pls tell the President to revive the economy as contained in his campaign promises to Nigerians
Re: Amaechi: Okonjo-iweala Begged Me Not To Say The Country Is Broke by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 03, 2016
HtwoOw:
Damn

wailers whatsup??

And APC did not share money shebi? You have been blinded to the fact that your own Aregbesola came to Ibadan to begin sharing millions so that Oyo stakeholders would support Ajimobi for second term? You also forgot his huge investment in the Akeredolu election in Ondo? The Osun State allocation issues did not come up because elections were approaching, NOI warned all State Governors before allocations took a nose-dive...your Aregbesola has borrowed beyond your State's capacity. If you want to argue it, under whose administration did Aregbesola receive a net allocation of #60million? Buhari, yeah? Was it Jonathan that slashed it again?

Stop coming on public platforms to spread ignorance!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi: Okonjo-iweala Begged Me Not To Say The Country Is Broke by tete7000(m): 9:00am On Aug 03, 2016
Why are these people bunch of shameless liars? Liars calling themselves transparent. O ga o!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arrest Timi Frank - Buhari Media Says Over Presidential Election Tribunal / Rinu Oduala Hosts Bukola Saraki On Twitter Spaces, Gets Criticised / AbdulRazak Idrisa Timta, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Laid 2 Rest(Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.