Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,608 members, 7,944,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 04:32 AM

Shameless Behaviours I Have Noticed On Romanceland..........evil People - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shameless Behaviours I Have Noticed On Romanceland..........evil People (1701 Views)

Lounge For Newcomers/passive Members On Romanceland / Couples On Romanceland / People I Don't Like On Romanceland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shameless Behaviours I Have Noticed On Romanceland..........evil People by sumborri: 6:59am On Aug 03, 2016
(1) Incessant attacks on out spoken females.: once a lady is outspoken and slightly popular. Just wait awhile and a thread accusing her of being a man would pop up. In as much as I believe it best to shame men behind female monickers (what kind of gay shit is that). Its callous and extremely shameful to attack women simply because they are outspoken, opinionated, popular or even intelligent. Take a look at sandoski , mizzbouqui , mimzy, refiner , ladyF , estharfabian (my hidden crusah whom I don't even know , nor wanna know), mrsphyno etc once they rode on some popularity and out spokenness, enjoying their God given freedom to express themselves, people (enemies) found ways to shut them up with unfounded and crazy accusation. Yet we complain our nigerian women are laid back, yet many feel threatened by them. Its truly shameful.

(2) Ulterior motives with intent to blackmail and denigrate: I didn't play any role in the female or male pagentry and thus might not have full info. But what ran freely were threats of blackmail. People threatening to share and spread compromizing or personal information about others online. Information that once gleaned from an earlier friendly exchange. Should we now assume every potential PM is a future blackmailer ? Why should a decent person store chats of friends to use against them in future ? Why should people kiss and tell on their friends online? Eg laveda and refiner issues. Its un manly, shameful and disgraceful. Lastly if u like a woman, please ask her out and if she says no, biko respect that choice , cos its at her behest to say yes or no. Imagine that bbm pin guy doing all he could to ruin the reputation of mizzbouqui simply cos he finds her attractive ( he is a well renowned ass man and the gal is loaded). I am an ass man too but at least I had the good sense not to ask out strangers cos they gat a big ass.

(3) Threats to life via cultism: who does such in a modern clime. Who has time for such immbecilic behaviour. You come to real life and instead of chasing money, you talking bullshit about campus madness. What do u bloody know about violence. Yet you see dem kids on little provocation threatening confra action.

There are many more, but these capture my many points. Good morning

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shameless Behaviours I Have Noticed On Romanceland..........evil People by UndisputedBosom(m): 7:03am On Aug 03, 2016
Ok
Re: Shameless Behaviours I Have Noticed On Romanceland..........evil People by herzern(m): 7:04am On Aug 03, 2016
Re: Shameless Behaviours I Have Noticed On Romanceland..........evil People by herzern(m): 7:05am On Aug 03, 2016
Early this morninq??

Please....Get a job

1 Like

Re: Shameless Behaviours I Have Noticed On Romanceland..........evil People by Vendoor(f): 7:05am On Aug 03, 2016
Everyone on Nairaland is a Ghost.... Including Lalasticlala my sweet heart cheesy

Why take their comments personal
Re: Shameless Behaviours I Have Noticed On Romanceland..........evil People by SweetieConstie(f): 7:17am On Aug 03, 2016
grin
Re: Shameless Behaviours I Have Noticed On Romanceland..........evil People by sumborri: 7:19am On Aug 03, 2016
herzern:
Early this morninq??

Please....Get a job
job ? if you need a job I could employ you. Check the business section to send ur resume to our mail. Will do u a lot of good. If u have no skills though or ur a cram and pour graduate. Please use that certificate to wrap akara.
Re: Shameless Behaviours I Have Noticed On Romanceland..........evil People by johnwizey: 7:21am On Aug 03, 2016
The rate at which they backstab, slander, slutshame on this section no be here.
Re: Shameless Behaviours I Have Noticed On Romanceland..........evil People by sumborri: 7:21am On Aug 03, 2016
Vendoor:
Everyone on Nairaland is a Ghost.... Including Lalasticlala my sweet heart cheesy

Why that their comments personal
its an observation and has nothing to do with me actually. Its wrong to denigrate people or blackmail them. Simple and short. Whether online or offline. There should be sanity and decorum
Re: Shameless Behaviours I Have Noticed On Romanceland..........evil People by herzern(m): 7:23am On Aug 03, 2016
sumborri:
job ? if you need a job I could employ you. Check the business section to send ur resume to our mail. Will do u a lot of good. If u have no skills though or ur a cram and pour graduate. Please use that certificate to wrap akara.

lol.....I see cool......you better quickly bathe and qo resume at your gateman job......

3 Likes

Re: Shameless Behaviours I Have Noticed On Romanceland..........evil People by sumborri: 7:26am On Aug 03, 2016
herzern:

lol.....I see cool......you better quickly bathe and qo resume at your gateman job......
small boy. Is that all u could think to say. Actually thought u would go down to the level of telling me , "my mama mess akpu fly gate" . Little kids. Done here braaah
Re: Shameless Behaviours I Have Noticed On Romanceland..........evil People by IamLEGEND1: 7:26am On Aug 03, 2016
undecided
Re: Shameless Behaviours I Have Noticed On Romanceland..........evil People by herzern(m): 7:31am On Aug 03, 2016
sumborri:
small boy. Is that all u could think to say. Actually thought u would go down to the level of telling me , "my mama mess akpu fly gate" . Little kids. Done here braaah

I have thinqs to do with my life....You don't expect me to start exchanging words with a Jester like you

I can see you are struggling to be relevant here.....c'mon....try aqain cool

1 Like

Re: Shameless Behaviours I Have Noticed On Romanceland..........evil People by ladyF(f): 7:33am On Aug 03, 2016
I didn't play any role in the female or male pagentry and thus might not have full info. But what ran freely were threats of blackmail. People threatening to share and spread compromizing or personal information about others online. Information that once gleaned from an earlier friendly exchange. Should we now assume every potential PM is a future blackmailer ? Why should a decent person store chats of friends to use against them in future ? Why should people kiss and tell on their friends online?
It's getting really crazy o. What some NL'ers can do to get back at you for offending them, like what happened to the good times you shared when the going was good?. The recent trend of sharing private screen shots and exposing people's boobs is just the height of it. I won't blame females that don't want to get close to any nairalander at this point.

Now you get a friendly PM from someone, and you start to wonder, "could this be someone I have offended coming with a new moniker so that he can share some screenshots?" angry
Re: Shameless Behaviours I Have Noticed On Romanceland..........evil People by schumastic(m): 7:34am On Aug 03, 2016
I agree with you, so many kids in here who can't take no for an answer..just come here, have fun, look for trouble but keep hour emotions outside cus 99% ladies here v a guy and don't even think they will leave their guy for an e-frien who they have not met or stay far away.
Re: Shameless Behaviours I Have Noticed On Romanceland..........evil People by yankeedollar1: 7:43am On Aug 03, 2016
sumborri:

this is just what you preached about. ......oga you all are the same joor...am out of here.
Re: Shameless Behaviours I Have Noticed On Romanceland..........evil People by pennytration(m): 9:31am On Aug 03, 2016
Chaaii.. I'm guilty of some. Ama repent...
Re: Shameless Behaviours I Have Noticed On Romanceland..........evil People by swimcash(m): 9:50am On Aug 03, 2016
U are cute
Vendoor:

Why take their comments personal
Re: Shameless Behaviours I Have Noticed On Romanceland..........evil People by Section8(m): 10:01am On Aug 03, 2016
Lemme "K" this.
Re: Shameless Behaviours I Have Noticed On Romanceland..........evil People by RichieDaVinci01(m): 10:18am On Aug 03, 2016
undecided who will read this epistle naa early in tha moreen
Re: Shameless Behaviours I Have Noticed On Romanceland..........evil People by LordNislaz(m): 10:21am On Aug 03, 2016
ladyF:

It's getting really crazy o. What some NL'ers can do to get back at you for offending them, like what happened to the good times you shared when the going was good?. The recent trend of sharing private screen shots and exposing people's boobs is just the height of it. I won't blame females that don't want to get close to any nairalander at this point.

Now you get a friendly PM from someone, and you start to wonder, "could this be someone I have offended coming with a new moniker so that he can share some screenshots?" angry

You don't mean it
Re: Shameless Behaviours I Have Noticed On Romanceland..........evil People by ladyF(f): 10:24am On Aug 03, 2016
LordNislaz:

You don't mean it
lol where have you been? The thread was hidden eventually. cry

But the poster just posted a random one and claimed it was a Nairalander's cry
Re: Shameless Behaviours I Have Noticed On Romanceland..........evil People by AbuMikey(m): 12:39pm On Aug 03, 2016
New age Trolls
Re: Shameless Behaviours I Have Noticed On Romanceland..........evil People by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 03, 2016
sumborri:
its an observation and has nothing to do with me actually. Its wrong to denigrate people or blackmail them. Simple and short. Whether online or offline. There should be sanity and decorum

1 Like

Re: Shameless Behaviours I Have Noticed On Romanceland..........evil People by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 03, 2016
sumborri:

Now you sound like the people yiu are criticizing

3 Likes

Re: Shameless Behaviours I Have Noticed On Romanceland..........evil People by jnrbayano(m): 3:13pm On Aug 03, 2016
Op,

I find it increasingly hard to comment in the section, but lemme say that the Op is in stack contrast to your responses here.

Sumborri, are you reading?
Re: Shameless Behaviours I Have Noticed On Romanceland..........evil People by DeLioncourt: 4:37pm On Aug 03, 2016
sumborri:
(1) Incessant attacks on out spoken females.: once a lady is outspoken and slightly popular. Just wait awhile and a thread accusing her of being a man would pop up. In as much as I believe it best to shame men behind female monickers (what kind of gay shit is that). Its callous and extremely shameful to attack women simply because they are outspoken, opinionated, popular or even intelligent. Take a look at sandoski , mizzbouqui , mimzy, refiner , ladyF , estharfabian (my hidden crusah whom I don't even know , nor wanna know), mrsphyno etc once they rode on some popularity and out spokenness, enjoying their God given freedom to express themselves, people (enemies) found ways to shut them up with unfounded and crazy accusation. Yet we complain our nigerian women are laid back, yet many feel threatened by them. Its truly shameful.

(2) Ulterior motives with intent to blackmail and denigrate: I didn't play any role in the female or male pagentry and thus might not have full info. But what ran freely were threats of blackmail. People threatening to share and spread compromizing or personal information about others online. Information that once gleaned from an earlier friendly exchange. Should we now assume every potential PM is a future blackmailer ? Why should a decent person store chats of friends to use against them in future ? Why should people kiss and tell on their friends online? Eg laveda and refiner issues. Its un manly, shameful and disgraceful. Lastly if u like a woman, please ask her out and if she says no, biko respect that choice , cos its at her behest to say yes or no. Imagine that bbm pin guy doing all he could to ruin the reputation of mizzbouqui simply cos he finds her attractive ( he is a well renowned ass man and the gal is loaded). I am an ass man too but at least I had the good sense not to ask out strangers cos they gat a big ass.

(3) Threats to life via cultism: who does such in a modern clime. Who has time for such immbecilic behaviour. You come to real life and instead of chasing money, you talking bullshit about campus madness. What do u bloody know about violence. Yet you see dem kids on little provocation threatening confra action.

There are many more, but these capture my many points. Good morning

you don't know that you should use sense when sharing information on the internet abi. you think izz your father's house.

1 Like

Re: Shameless Behaviours I Have Noticed On Romanceland..........evil People by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 03, 2016
sumborri:
... small boy. Is that all u could think to say. Actually thought u would go down to the level of telling me , "my mama mess akpu fly gate" . Little kids. Done here braaah

You see na, just what you talked about.
Don't tell us he attacked you first or he insulted you, that's exactly the sort of motions others go through when they "attack" a female moniker online. Many ladies post annoying stuffs, stuffs worthy of bashing. It's only fair they get their due, not because they're ladies buh becos of their opinion.
> Most of the female bashing comes from posts they make in the politics section, or threads on the economy. You don't need to be told about how polarized that section is and how touchy economic issues are in Nigeria of today.
> Lastly, Vendoor said something very correct, this is a faceless forum, everyone has a say, male or female. Having a female moniker shouldn't give anyone the privilege to run 'her' mouth anyhow or immunity from bashing. Note that males get bashed more than females, eg. you've just bashed a brother out of the blue.
Actually I appreciate your sensitivity to the issues you raised, that's why there is a report button and each section has a class captain. An aggrieved female is just a click away from protecting her female rights.
Re: Shameless Behaviours I Have Noticed On Romanceland..........evil People by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 03, 2016
As to points 2 & 3, if you(not referring to you ooo, Mr Sumborri, it's 3rd person plural) haven't learnt to be coy about private info, NL would teach you some sense. You don't reveal sensitive info about urself to someone you haven't met or someone you haven't built confidence in.
Basically NL is an informative blog for me, I come here at leisure times, get updated, feel the pulse of Nigerians from the comments and ofcus have a good laugh. NL is comic relief.
That's not taking anything away from some wonderful persons I have met here, ironically I don't know their monikers and I don't care to know. The personality is more important the name.
Re: Shameless Behaviours I Have Noticed On Romanceland..........evil People by sumborri: 5:11pm On Aug 03, 2016
sapiosexual1:
As to points 2 & 3, if you(not referring to you ooo, Mr Sumborri, it's 3rd person plural) haven't learnt to be coy about private info, NL would teach you some sense. You don't reveal sensitive info about urself to someone you haven't met or someone you haven't built confidence in.
Basically NL is an informative blog for me, I come here at leisure times, get updated, feel the pulse of Nigerians from the comments and ofcus have a good laugh. NL is comic relief.
That's not taking anything away from some wonderful persons I have met here, ironically I don't know their monikers and I don't care to know. The personality is more important the name.
and if those good people u met suddenly blackmail you, how would such a betrayal feel. Nairaland is many things to diverse people due to differing needs. Thus to those who see it as a platform to make friends, why can't it be a safe space. These things don't bother me personally because I don't know anybody here on any level and don't intend to. But seeing the blackmails on the pageant sections truly got me thinking. Dats all. Irrespective of where on is whther offline or online. Should we lose all class ? And become enemies and snitches ? Revealing private chats of friends ? Etc cmon its a very bad development
Re: Shameless Behaviours I Have Noticed On Romanceland..........evil People by sumborri: 5:21pm On Aug 03, 2016
sapiosexual1:

You see na, just what you talked about.
Don't tell us he attacked you first or he insulted you, that's exactly the sort of motions others go through when they "attack" a female moniker online. Many ladies post annoying stuffs, stuffs worthy of bashing. It's only fair they get their due, not because they're ladies buh becos of their opinion.
> Most of the female bashing comes from posts they make in the politics section, or threads on the economy. You don't need to be told about how polarized that section is and how touchy economic issues are in Nigeria of today.
> Lastly, Vendoor said something very correct, this is a faceless forum, everyone has a say, male or female. Having a female moniker shouldn't give anyone the privilege to run 'her' mouth anyhow or immunity from bashing. Note that males get bashed more than females, eg. you've just bashed a brother out of the blue.
Actually I appreciate your sensitivity to the issues you raised, that's why there is a report button and each section has a class captain. An aggrieved female is just a click away from protecting her female rights.
when God said forgive thy neighbour, he never called anyone "neighbour". He insulted me first without provocation. And note that nobody can decide that wat another posted is worthy of bashing like you did above. Because perceptions matter. A simple post is never ever wrong or miscalculated since everything can be proved right with perpective. We know action and reaction should be equal and opposite, so that young man got a dose of what he dished and even though I knew him personally or had nudes of him, I will never denigrate him by such character assasination because he insulted me. That's the issue I raised in two and three.

A woman should but be treated like and individual, but why do we have greater attackc on popular females. Can you mention any one female who is on the rave in any section? Who men haven't driven off or relegated to the background of being mute due to constant attacks on their person and image ? Do we want nairaland to be a sausage fest of men ? Cmon we can't expect our women to grow when at every opportunity a lot of them seek ways to denigrate them. If u wanna be a chick on this forum now. One must never post much but simply be a guest. Dats not fair in my opinion.

And I repeat again, nobody has the monopoly of intelligence, opinion , violence or crass. Thus when that young man saw my post and it didn't appeal to him, he shouldn't cuss. But if he decides to take that road its only cowardise if I take the high road. And am not a coward. But even in war there is decorum and all should be fair and just.
Re: Shameless Behaviours I Have Noticed On Romanceland..........evil People by chachanga: 7:05pm On Aug 03, 2016
Communication dynamics ( content, quality, direction etc) on NL is changing mostly because:
- pple are changing I.e. mass behavior
- pple's usage and eelarionshiop pattern with the forum as an entity is changing
- the quality, direction and worth of thoughts-forms exchanged here are on the decline
- too much frustration in the land. People are literally walking around in blast-mode with their guns loaded ready to shoot first and ask questions later.
- literacy levels are actually on the decrease. Too many folks in here who have beggarly literary comprehension and use-of-English skills, and yet, not ready to learn.
- it's a faceless medium, baby! Expect all sorts of wierdness and I mean worse than the Denrele type.

In short, NL has become the domain of, amongst others, the societal mongrels, mop-heads, towel-heads, dope-heads, shytt-heads and every other sort of Gotham-reject pimplehead joker with a broken-screen Itel phone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

QUESTION!! Would You Go 'ANAL' If She Asks For It? / Romance Novels…the Effects On Girls Who Read Them By Scotfree / Does This Woman Look Too Good For 63 Or Shes Just OK? - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.