Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:41 AM

What Is Your Greatest Fear? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Greatest Fear? (5957 Views)

As A Guy Or Lady,what's Your Greatest Fear About Marriage / What Is Your Greatest Fear?? / My Greatest Fear: Stinky kitten (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by abbeyboy2o15(m): 9:38am On Aug 03, 2016
pinkpebbles:
Naaa. Been here a while. Buh mor lik an underdog.
good because the drama series here is more than game of throne or prison break if you dont mind i would like to no you better dont thing about all those stuff just a friend not back stabbers.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 03, 2016
failure, snakes, height and crowd..
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by pinkpebbles(f): 9:40am On Aug 03, 2016
Yes na grin
Lovelynature:
lol... Now you've got fear antibiotics. Even your fear go fear you.

But wait oo
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by sleekyonyx(f): 9:40am On Aug 03, 2016
Not making heaven

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by pinkpebbles(f): 9:41am On Aug 03, 2016
Choi, u av four great fears. All d best sis
Snowangel4:
failure, snakes, height and crowd..
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by thesuave10(m): 9:43am On Aug 03, 2016
pinkpebbles:
Jst feel lik knowing it. Wana know if we fear the same stuff. Is it such a bad thing?

nah..it's such a spooky thing tongue
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by pinkpebbles(f): 9:46am On Aug 03, 2016
Tell it jor grin
thesuave10:

nah..it's such a spooky thing tongue
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by MzPecs(f): 9:46am On Aug 03, 2016
sleekyonyx:
Not making heaven
Preach it sis! smiley

I love that.. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by abbeyboy2o15(m): 9:47am On Aug 03, 2016
pinkpebbles:
Yes na grin
no response
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by sleekyonyx(f): 9:50am On Aug 03, 2016
MzPecs:

Preach it sis! smiley

I love that.. cool
hey dear smiley
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by pinkpebbles(f): 9:51am On Aug 03, 2016
I am sure u fear nothin den
abbeyboy2o15:
no response
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by abbeyboy2o15(m): 9:54am On Aug 03, 2016
pinkpebbles:
i fear you because hmmm you might elole.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by abbeyboy2o15(m): 9:54am On Aug 03, 2016
pinkpebbles:
i fear you because hmmm you might elope.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by MzPecs(f): 9:58am On Aug 03, 2016
sleekyonyx:
hey dear smiley
Good morning smiley
Hope you're good?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by nerdfrost(m): 10:02am On Aug 03, 2016
Claustrophobia
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by sleekyonyx(f): 10:02am On Aug 03, 2016
MzPecs:

Good morning smiley
Hope you're good?
am fine dearie
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 03, 2016
TheModsAreMad:

Both of you are missing something here. The fear of death is not all about ceasing to exist, but the extreme pain/frustration that accompanies the transition. (that is the maximum pain and frustration the body can ever tolerate)

And that is the major reason people are afraid of dying. There is no painless death even lethal injections that was created to eliminate mostly condemned criminals painlessly is still not painless.

There was a sad case of an inmate recently that gasped several times and was vibrating violently after he was given a lethal injection. He later passed away after several hours of struggling.

His lawyer wanted to sue the execution team for allowing his client suffer before dying. Is that not ridiculous? The fact is that there is no painless death. Even those reported to have died in their sleep would have struggled significantly before giving up the ghost.

If death was painless, half of the total world population would have been dead by now, because life is worthless everything is vanity upon vanity.

Death is not always painful, there are certain ways to die a painless death
Carbon mono-oxide is just one of the most painless ways to go. You just fall asleep and die
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by pinkpebbles(f): 10:04am On Aug 03, 2016
At least u fear somthing grin
abbeyboy2o15:
i fear you because hmmm you might elope.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by pinkpebbles(f): 10:07am On Aug 03, 2016
Buh he is not scared of the pain of death but of death itsef.
TheModsAreMad:

Both of you are missing something here. The fear of death is not all about ceasing to exist, but the extreme pain/frustration that accompanies the transition. (that is the maximum pain and frustration the body can ever tolerate)

And that is the major reason people are afraid of dying. There is no painless death even lethal injections that was created to eliminate mostly condemned criminals painlessly is still not painless.

There was a sad case of an inmate recently that gasped several times and was vibrating violently after he was given a lethal injection. He later passed away after several hours of struggling.

His lawyer wanted to sue the execution team for allowing his client suffer before dying. Is that not ridiculous? The fact is that there is no painless death. Even those reported to have died in their sleep would have struggled significantly before giving up the ghost.

If death was painless, half of the total world population would have been dead by now, because life is worthless everything is vanity upon vanity.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 03, 2016
To die
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 03, 2016
I'm Afraid of being patient zero, how sad and terrifying it must be to be the first person to have an incurable and deadly disease
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by abbeyboy2o15(m): 10:13am On Aug 03, 2016
pinkpebbles:
At least u fear somthing grin
you that is playing hide and coming back.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by sleekyonyx(f): 10:15am On Aug 03, 2016
Send the link when it's time ok....
@ MzPecs
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 03, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:

Death is not always painful, there are certain ways to die a painless death
Carbon mono-oxide is just one of the most painless ways to go.

Bro, that is not correct. Carbon mono-oxide causes suffocation before loss of consciousness sets in. Suffocation is an extremely painful and frustrating experience.

The only method which medical scientists have developed is the combination of 3 cocktails used as a lethal injection.

They are usually given separately at intervals, the first one is a barbiturate to induce unconsciousness, after a while, the second one is administered which will cause respiratory arrest. Finally the third one is given to stop the heart.

Despite all this, there is still no guarantee that the individual will not suffer some degree of pain before dying.

Especially when the second injection forces respiration to cease, the patient is too weak due to the barbiturate to vividly show frustration and gasping. But the pain is there.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by pinkpebbles(f): 10:21am On Aug 03, 2016
Geez. Hw did u come up wt dis kinda fear. I am fearing it already
Dudeweedlmao:
I'm Afraid of being patient zero, how sad and terrifying it must be to be the first person to have an incurable and deadly disease
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by Surfboard(m): 10:34am On Aug 03, 2016
I never live in fear, I'm too out of my mind.

grin just kidding

My greatest fear is having a painful and drawn out death. Though I embrace the concept of death, I pray it is peaceful and quick.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by faruz: 10:42am On Aug 03, 2016
MY greatest fear is losing my family.... cry
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 03, 2016
pinkpebbles:
Buh he is not scared of the pain of death but of death itsef.

What are you saying? I don't get you. Who is the "HE" there?

Let me tell you something whether you believe it or not, we are all doing it unconsciously.

What makes you to blink when something is coming towards your eye?

What makes you run when something is falling towards you?

What makes you Jerk when something punctures or about to puncture you?

They are all reflex actions. The truth is, it's all about the pain and fear of getting hurt.

I repeat, if death was painless, alot of people would have made use of the exit door. You can imagine despite the pain, people are still committing suicide how much more if it is painless.

There was a time in USA. when the "Exit Bag" (death bag) was invented. It was mostly filled with helium. It received a patent right and was allowed to be sold to the public.

One would think it would increase the suicide rate then but it never did. Guess why? Because of the same reason above.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by iyke1989(m): 10:49am On Aug 03, 2016
sleekyonyx:
Not making heaven
sorry..but this might come as good news...humm...how do i put it..okay..it's simple...Heaven ain't REAL!!!!!!
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by faith551(m): 11:01am On Aug 03, 2016
pinkpebbles:
Yea. Lik i dnt wana be alone forever.

mehn!! why will you be afraid of that, you're a pretty lady you know smiley
Well fear not for am here with you (na bible talk am oo,no be me tongue)
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by faith551(m): 11:02am On Aug 03, 2016
naijaboiy:

Babaly I greet you.

Brotherly, happy new month and good morning to you
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by pinkpebbles(f): 11:04am On Aug 03, 2016
By he, i meant the person dt wrote death as his greatest fear. He is not talkin abt d pain of dying or the process. We all know that there is almst nothin cald an an easy death. We ar talkin abt death. D fear of exitn the world not the pain of d last moments on Earth. I think dt is wia u ar mixing it up.
TheModsAreMad:

What are you saying? I don't get you. Who is the "HE" there?

Let me tell you something whether you believe it or not, we are all doing it unconsciously.

What makes you to blink when something is coming towards your eye?

What makes you run when something is falling towards you?

What makes you Jerk when something punctures or about to puncture you?

They are all reflex actions. The truth is, it's all about the pain and fear of getting hurt.

I repeat, if death was painless, alot of people would have made use of the exit door. You can imagine despite the pain, people are still committing suicide how much more if it is painless.

There was a time in USA. when the "Exit Bag" (death bag) was invented. It was mostly filled with helium. It received a patent right and was allowed to be sold to the public.

One would think it would increase the suicide rate then but it never did. Guess why? Because of the same reason above.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sweet: Lady With Killer Curves Sets The Internet On Fire With Her Steamy Photos / If You Urinate Just Before Sex, Stop It Now Or….read Terrible Reason / Love And Marriage... From The Spiritual Point Of View... 31 Deep Truths!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.