Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,669 members, 7,889,185 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 03:02 AM

Caterers/cooks/chefs Needed - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Caterers/cooks/chefs Needed (6688 Views)

"Kenyan Ladies Are The Best Chefs Ever" (Photo) / Toronto Restaurant With Only HIV Positive Chefs (Photo, Video) / New Whatsapp Group For Chefs (already In The Industry Or Intending To) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caterers/cooks/chefs Needed by Kitulu(m): 9:47am On Aug 03, 2016
DESCRIPTION

Do you enjoy cooking/baking? How about you maximize your time and get paid for your skill. You are in high demand and we need cooks.

Let us link you with clients who are in demand of your services.

About Kitulu
Kitulu is an online platform connecting local service providers with clients. With our ecosystem created with security , safety and transparency in mind, Kitulu is on a mission to modernize how business is done in Nigeria.

You set your own rate and get paid weekly.
You can pick up as many jobs as you want. Already have a fulltime job but want to work with us part time? Great! You completely decide your availability and set your rates.

Still not convinced?
There is a N10,000 bonus for signing up with us. (Conditions apply)

Make your own hours, set your availability and get paid weekly !

How much can i make?
That’s up to you. Since you determine your availability.
The more available you are, the more you can make .

Who should apply?
Anyone with passion for cooking, has experience, the necessary background and is ready to do private/event cooking/baking. Once we discuss your qualifications and background , we can get you started quickly.

What’s the process?
In the interest of our high value clients, we do a thorough background check and meet every service provider in person. Our friendly meeting is to go over all the fine details, verify any certifications and collect information . We look forward to hearing from you.

How to apply?
Simply signify your interests by putting down your name, phone numbers and email address here as a comment and we would give you a call. Alternatively, you could send a mail to info@kitulu.com with your full name and phone number.

1 Like

Re: Caterers/cooks/chefs Needed by Kitulu(m): 3:35pm On Aug 31, 2016
We still need a lot more.
Re: Caterers/cooks/chefs Needed by evisexxy(f): 9:02pm On Aug 31, 2016
Am interested
My name is Evelyn, phone number : 08097723040
Re: Caterers/cooks/chefs Needed by ladyjblinks(f): 10:10pm On Sep 01, 2016
interested
Re: Caterers/cooks/chefs Needed by abiolert(m): 10:35am On Sep 03, 2016
08079127908 abiolert@yahoo.com
Re: Caterers/cooks/chefs Needed by k4all(m): 10:39pm On Sep 03, 2016
JohnPaul 07068303326
Re: Caterers/cooks/chefs Needed by mandy1990: 1:30am On Sep 06, 2016
Mandy. 08078591410. Mandyobabues@gmail.com
Re: Caterers/cooks/chefs Needed by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 10, 2016
Barbecue Fish, Turkey, Chicken and Asun is what i do.
Re: Caterers/cooks/chefs Needed by chimagoziem(f): 6:36pm On Sep 10, 2016
I'm interested....a good baker and Cake decorator
chleopatra70@gmail.com
Re: Caterers/cooks/chefs Needed by zubyadah(f): 7:00pm On Sep 10, 2016
Interested
Jummai
Jummyjahy@gmail.com
Re: Caterers/cooks/chefs Needed by Christie171(f): 10:35am On Sep 13, 2016
christiiechrist@gmail.com 08091276051.. I Cook Bake and Decorate
Re: Caterers/cooks/chefs Needed by divasiren(f): 10:38am On Sep 14, 2016
Mail: kpepimet@gmail.com Digits: 08132662482 Area of concentration: Baking and Decoration
Re: Caterers/cooks/chefs Needed by Kitulu(m): 11:59am On Sep 26, 2016
More needed.
Re: Caterers/cooks/chefs Needed by lushylosh(f): 9:40pm On Sep 28, 2016
Tola, 08023892843, tolamobuse@yahoo.com
Re: Caterers/cooks/chefs Needed by oriste(f): 7:18am On Oct 04, 2016
Tosan 0706524153 tosanfamous@yahoo.com
Re: Caterers/cooks/chefs Needed by ibolalere: 2:50pm On Oct 05, 2016
My name is tawakalt Ibrahim and i'm interested. I love cooking. 08029228274, tawakalt2ibrahim2@gmail.com
Re: Caterers/cooks/chefs Needed by ibolalere: 2:55pm On Oct 05, 2016
Kitulu:
DESCRIPTION
Do you enjoy cooking/baking? How about you maximize your time and get paid for your skill. You are in high demand and we need cooks.
About Kitulu
Kitulu is an online platform connecting local service providers with clients. With our ecosystem created with security , safety and transparency in mind, Kitulu is on a mission to modernize how business is done in Nigeria.
You can pick up as many jobs as you want. Already have a fulltime job but want to work with us part time? Great! You completely decide your availability and set your rates.
Still not convinced?
How much can i make?
Who should apply?
Anyone with passion for cooking, has experience, the necessary background and is ready to do private/event cooking/baking. Once we discuss your qualifications and background , we can get you started quickly.
What’s the process?
In the interest of our high value clients, we do a thorough background check and meet every service provider in person. Our friendly meeting is to go over all the fine details, verify any certifications and collect information . We look forward to hearing from you.
How to apply?
Simply signify your interests by putting down your name, phone numbers and email address here as a comment and we would give you a call. Alternatively, you could send a mail to info@kitulu.com with your full name and phone number.

My name is tawakalt. I love cooking. Plc contact me on: 08029228274. Tawakalt2ibrahim2@gmail.com
Re: Caterers/cooks/chefs Needed by Lepacioust(f): 12:35pm On Oct 12, 2016
Oluwamuyiwa..........09030080346.....aoluwamuyiwa@gmail.com
Re: Caterers/cooks/chefs Needed by emmysexxy(f): 12:26am On Nov 30, 2016
Interested 09071409606
Re: Caterers/cooks/chefs Needed by emmysexxy(f): 12:27am On Nov 30, 2016
Interested 09071409606 emeldagilbertemelda@gmail.com
Re: Caterers/cooks/chefs Needed by greks: 11:31am On Nov 30, 2016
I am interested, love cooking and baking, reach me aladi, 08078413060
Re: Caterers/cooks/chefs Needed by tatalotambolo: 2:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
Cooking and baking is my life and passion!
QUADRI oluwatoyin
Flavourites caterers
Flavourites071@gmail.com
Re: Caterers/cooks/chefs Needed by JimohPh: 2:27pm On Jun 12, 2017
I love cooking. Cecilia: 08055668776
Re: Caterers/cooks/chefs Needed by amaraugo(f): 3:00pm On Jun 12, 2017
Am interested. Cooking and baking(pastries and cakes) are my specialty. Locee complete services. 08037074634
Re: Caterers/cooks/chefs Needed by kcnwanma(f): 4:53pm On Jun 12, 2017
Am interested. Goodness 08064640997
Re: Caterers/cooks/chefs Needed by sheycrown(f): 2:56pm On Jun 13, 2017
I am interested. i cook and bake very well......sweetslices Cakes n more.
Folasade, 07063812379
sade.ajoke@yahoo.com
Re: Caterers/cooks/chefs Needed by NNature(m): 9:42pm On Jun 13, 2017
bravehearttad@yahoo.com...07035721545
Re: Caterers/cooks/chefs Needed by ladyjblinks(f): 12:38pm On Jun 15, 2017
Naomi 08039550565
Re: Caterers/cooks/chefs Needed by ladyjblinks(f): 12:39pm On Jun 15, 2017
Kitulu:
DESCRIPTION

About Kitulu

Still not convinced?

How much can i make?

Who should apply?

What’s the process?

How to apply?
Naomi 08039550565
Re: Caterers/cooks/chefs Needed by harmonydoris(f): 2:21pm On Jun 16, 2017
Kitulu:
DESCRIPTION

About Kitulu

Still not convinced?

How much can i make?

Who should apply?

What’s the process?

How to apply?
Doris.... 08034346801. d_chinny @ yahoo.com
Re: Caterers/cooks/chefs Needed by aydelicious: 12:10am On Jun 18, 2017
[quote]
Ayodex2005@yahoo.com Ayodeji 08065752340 Thank you!
Re: Caterers/cooks/chefs Needed by nancyberry(f): 12:56am On Jun 19, 2017
08036257649....Nancy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Difference Between Ijebu Garri & Yellow Garri / Germany Allows Seriously Ill Patients To Grow Their Own Indian-hemp / Name Something Your Craving ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.