Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,457 members, 7,978,472 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 09:00 AM

Na Wao Nigerian Police Fighting With Mile12 Agbero Boys (see Pitures) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Na Wao Nigerian Police Fighting With Mile12 Agbero Boys (see Pitures) (1167 Views)

Man Knocked Unconscious While Fighting With Colleague In Public. Photos / A Nigerian And S:a Police Fighting (pix) / Yahoo Boys Caught By Police Fighting Over Dollars They Scammed Online (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Na Wao Nigerian Police Fighting With Mile12 Agbero Boys (see Pitures) by Handsomebrown: 11:32am On Aug 03, 2016
Just few minute ago i saw people gadder together and i was wondering what could happen, Getting there due to what i had that police where chasing one of the yellow Lagos bus while the bus was trying to escape by taking one-way suddenly he smashed another yellow bus from behind. still yet the police insist to go away with the bus they where running after. and those agbero come out against the police, the police started shooting.

Re: Na Wao Nigerian Police Fighting With Mile12 Agbero Boys (see Pitures) by Nobody: 4:19am On Aug 04, 2016
I came for pictures of a fight. I saw nothing. False advertisement.
Re: Na Wao Nigerian Police Fighting With Mile12 Agbero Boys (see Pitures) by Nobody: 4:58am On Aug 04, 2016
You are very poor in English.. You should try and work that out before risking your life by reporting a mere scuffle between agbero and police, here in Lagos, they are more or less the same thing, they only wear different uniforms.

(1) (Reply)

Laila's Blog Reader Allegedly 'scammed' By MMM Cries Out / 80-year-old Witch Trapped On Electric Pole After Mission (photos) / Nigerian Fraud Ring In Canada Busted..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.