Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,488 members, 7,898,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 06:10 AM

Can A Guy And A Girl Be Just Friends? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Can A Guy And A Girl Be Just Friends? (1543 Views)

Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) / Are You A Guy And You Afraidof Walking Up To Girls And Start A Coversation Read / Just Friends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Just Friends? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 28, 2007
Its nearly impossible for a guy and a girl to be just friends. With time emotions would build up and it would definately lead to a sexual relationship.

There could be some checks when both parties come around with there respective boy/girlfriends when they meet, even at that, the possibility is thin.

Now, tell me, who does the girl run to when she is having a misunderstanding wit her bobo? heR guy friend of course.
Her guy friend would console her and finally consolidate the relationship on the bed.

BELIEVE ME, IT IS WISE TO MARRY UR BEST FRIEND IF Y'ALL ARE OPPOSITE SEX. GBAM !!!!!
Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Just Friends? by pitz(f): 1:00pm On Oct 19, 2007
yeah definently
Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Just Friends? by pitz(f): 1:14pm On Oct 19, 2007
lol hadnt read kamura's post.
Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Just Friends? by layinks: 1:46pm On Oct 19, 2007
hey it is very possible that girls can be just a friend
because i have a lot of female friend

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Younger Sister Need A Boy Friend / I Need A Chat Mate and a True Female Friend / Sexy Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.