Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:10 AM

Half-caste Lady Scams Bovi Of N5k. He Calls Her Out - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Half-caste Lady Scams Bovi Of N5k. He Calls Her Out (55275 Views)

Layla Amani: I Send Teddy A Money When He Calls Me To / Tania Omotayo Shares Message She Received From Man Who Wants Half-caste Kids / D'banj Secretly Weds Half Caste Lady In Lagos Court - Stella Dimoko reports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Half-caste Lady Scams Bovi Of N5k. He Calls Her Out by CltrAltDel: 4:36pm On Aug 03, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

Bovi Uboma
He issued the check to an Afonja
Gosh ....twice you have embarrassed yourself on this thread...even after you were corrected
I am sure you have never seen or own a cheque book in your life...oh i forgot na Gala you dey sell

1 Like

Re: Half-caste Lady Scams Bovi Of N5k. He Calls Her Out by RichYoungNigga: 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2016
CltrAltDel:

Gosh ....twice you have embarrassed yourself on this thread

No, i haven't
He first issued the cheque to Adeyemo alakija and then to an Afonja.

#King of sacarsm
Re: Half-caste Lady Scams Bovi Of N5k. He Calls Her Out by CltrAltDel: 4:44pm On Aug 03, 2016
[s]
RichYoungNigga:

No, i haven't
He first issued the cheque to Adeyemo alakija and then to an Afonja.

#King of sacarsm
[/s]
just hide your face in shame....you goofed and embarrassed your fellow flattees
Re: Half-caste Lady Scams Bovi Of N5k. He Calls Her Out by RichYoungNigga: 4:47pm On Aug 03, 2016
CltrAltDel:
[s][/s]
just hide your face in shame....you goofed and embarrassed your fellow flattees

Hahahaha
No, i don't goof, i hate the taste.

And besides, i don't live in a flat, so i don't have fellow flatters

#King of sacarsm
Re: Half-caste Lady Scams Bovi Of N5k. He Calls Her Out by CltrAltDel: 4:52pm On Aug 03, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

[s]Hahahaha
No, i don't goof, i hate the taste.

And besides, i don't live in a flat, so i don't have fellow flatters

#King of sacarsm
[/s]
Re: Half-caste Lady Scams Bovi Of N5k. He Calls Her Out by 9jatatafo(m): 5:17pm On Aug 03, 2016
PerkyJeggs:

Brotherly, I hail una. investication

Na me hail pass ooo. Na effect of speed typing, corrected and thanks for spotting the error. But I make you laugh small.

1 Like

Re: Half-caste Lady Scams Bovi Of N5k. He Calls Her Out by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 03, 2016
that girl deserve slap for this buhari time, 5k only?,meteeeeew, if you wan chop fish, chop the one wey e bone done strong na, imagine being Called out because of 5k, she nor try o
Re: Half-caste Lady Scams Bovi Of N5k. He Calls Her Out by Gozzzy(m): 5:25pm On Aug 03, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Adeyemo Alakija
Tunde Oniru
Adebola Adeyemi
Olaniyi Matthew
Olalibe Adepoju
Olakankita Olanikpu

Name checkers association of Nigeria, Uganda branch
lol @ OlakaNKITA OlanIKPU
Re: Half-caste Lady Scams Bovi Of N5k. He Calls Her Out by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 03, 2016
ladyF:
grin I'm sure it was a guy hiding behind a female moniker that scammed him. Girls don't scam... grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

GIRLS DONT DO WHAT

Re: Half-caste Lady Scams Bovi Of N5k. He Calls Her Out by ladyF(f): 5:48pm On Aug 03, 2016
Freiden:

GIRL'S DONT DO WHAT
lol girls don't scam Sir. grin The real scammers are using impersonating females. grin
Re: Half-caste Lady Scams Bovi Of N5k. He Calls Her Out by khalhokage(m): 5:53pm On Aug 03, 2016
9jatatafo:

Hahaha! You expect EFCC that is investiigating cases of billions and hundreds of million to add N5k case to their file.

Yes, it's their job.
Re: Half-caste Lady Scams Bovi Of N5k. He Calls Her Out by clintino700(m): 6:02pm On Aug 03, 2016
Ba only me see the date in the cheque??!
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Half-caste Lady Scams Bovi Of N5k. He Calls Her Out by 9jatatafo(m): 6:08pm On Aug 03, 2016
khalhokage:

Yes, it's their job.
It would be nice seeing a bank manager working as a teller
Re: Half-caste Lady Scams Bovi Of N5k. He Calls Her Out by lloydmuna2(m): 6:08pm On Aug 03, 2016
Hahaha smart ladies
Re: Half-caste Lady Scams Bovi Of N5k. He Calls Her Out by faruz: 6:37pm On Aug 03, 2016
ladyF:
grin I'm sure it was a guy hiding behind a female moniker that scammed him. Girls don't scam... grin

Re: Half-caste Lady Scams Bovi Of N5k. He Calls Her Out by khalhokage(m): 6:48pm On Aug 03, 2016
9jatatafo:

It would be nice seeing a bank manager working as a teller
Dude that's not a bank manager's job. EFCC's job is to investigate fraud cases, and not only cases involving millions.
Re: Half-caste Lady Scams Bovi Of N5k. He Calls Her Out by 9jatatafo(m): 6:56pm On Aug 03, 2016
khalhokage:

Dude that's not a bank manager's job. EFCC's job is to investigate fraud cases, and not only cases involving millions.

In naija of today? It would be almost impossible for the EFCC to embark on investigating a case of N5K.
Re: Half-caste Lady Scams Bovi Of N5k. He Calls Her Out by mikhe2(m): 7:02pm On Aug 03, 2016
KingGeorgey:
The evils of Lucy..
kendrick
Re: Half-caste Lady Scams Bovi Of N5k. He Calls Her Out by khalhokage(m): 7:03pm On Aug 03, 2016
9jatatafo:

In naija of today? It would be almost impossible for the EFCC to embark on investigating a case of N5K.
Re: Half-caste Lady Scams Bovi Of N5k. He Calls Her Out by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 03, 2016
ladyF:

lol girls don't scam Sir. grin The real scammers are using impersonating females. grin

Make my skin bleach nw nw if i no know Yahoo girls.
Re: Half-caste Lady Scams Bovi Of N5k. He Calls Her Out by mattsvibes: 7:16pm On Aug 03, 2016
cock and bull story

Abeg where fit see atm 4 here
Re: Half-caste Lady Scams Bovi Of N5k. He Calls Her Out by mattsvibes: 7:16pm On Aug 03, 2016
cock and bull story

Abeg where i fit see atm 4 here
Re: Half-caste Lady Scams Bovi Of N5k. He Calls Her Out by Tex42(m): 7:47pm On Aug 03, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Adeyemo Alakija
Tunde Oniru
Adebola Adeyemi
Olaniyi Matthew
Olalibe Adepoju
Olakankita Olanikpu

Name checkers association of Nigeria, Uganda branch
The last name though... Making laugh so hard I wanna hurt ma ribs.

Don't wanna know the igbo translation of that name, bet u are gonna crack ur ribs... Lol!
Re: Half-caste Lady Scams Bovi Of N5k. He Calls Her Out by Cephydeen(m): 8:32pm On Aug 03, 2016
NA buhari era we dey, every kobo count. GOT ME CRACKING
Re: Half-caste Lady Scams Bovi Of N5k. He Calls Her Out by iceprinxy(m): 9:27pm On Aug 03, 2016
ladyF:

If i hear, this is change anything can happen.
Re: Half-caste Lady Scams Bovi Of N5k. He Calls Her Out by craise(m): 10:12pm On Aug 03, 2016
This buhari era sef..even the scam is scaming the scam nowadays
Re: Half-caste Lady Scams Bovi Of N5k. He Calls Her Out by ladyF(f): 11:13pm On Aug 03, 2016
Freiden:

Make my skin bleach nw nw if i no know Yahoo girls.
lol nothing like Yahoo gehs, na only Yahoo bois dey grin
Re: Half-caste Lady Scams Bovi Of N5k. He Calls Her Out by Deenite(m): 11:42pm On Aug 03, 2016
Pls make una no vex ooo, cos i no knw anytin.
My question is, is it dat u can cash a cheque in any bank, or am i d only one seeing zenith bank stamp on a GTB cheque?

I seriously want to knw. Thank you in advance for those who might enlighten me.
Re: Half-caste Lady Scams Bovi Of N5k. He Calls Her Out by Nobody: 5:51am On Aug 04, 2016
ladyF:

lol nothing like Yahoo gehs, na only Yahoo bois dey grin

U dey sleep on top bicycle. Come my school make I show you some. In fact they use big rides and shut down clubs just like their male counterparts do

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Konjo Leyla, Mayorkun US Tour Manager: Fans Ask "Is This Your Own Chioma?" / Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) / Victor AD, Mother And TB Joshua New Anointing Water - Read Full Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.