Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,414 members, 7,974,681 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 09:36 AM

Buhari And Jonathan Hold Private Meeting In Aso Villa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Jonathan Hold Private Meeting In Aso Villa (26515 Views)

Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture / Goodluck Jonathan And Buhari In Secret Meeting In Aso Rock / Niger-Delta Avengers: Buhari And Jonathan To Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Jonathan Hold Private Meeting In Aso Villa by kozmokaz(m): 3:55pm On Aug 03, 2016
democracy 121 lecture currently on

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Jonathan Hold Private Meeting In Aso Villa by ajebuter(f): 3:56pm On Aug 03, 2016
OGA GEJ no teach that baba anything joh...

GEJ my love...

Now that GEJ is teaching PMB good governance, our economy oya gbera..

zombie...start vomiting trash as usual..na una way..

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari And Jonathan Hold Private Meeting In Aso Villa by candidbabe(f): 3:56pm On Aug 03, 2016
It's like the dull@rd has partially regained his senses.
A step in the right direction.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Jonathan Hold Private Meeting In Aso Villa by tno4real(m): 3:56pm On Aug 03, 2016
Jonathan face is showing fear
Re: Buhari And Jonathan Hold Private Meeting In Aso Villa by youngest85(m): 3:56pm On Aug 03, 2016
Time to pay back
Re: Buhari And Jonathan Hold Private Meeting In Aso Villa by Angelovic96: 3:57pm On Aug 03, 2016
Jonah always looking young, abeg teach the mumu man how to grow this economy
Re: Buhari And Jonathan Hold Private Meeting In Aso Villa by hollypagan: 3:57pm On Aug 03, 2016
How can a man congratulate you even before the election and you never suspect something is wrong ,now the fear of uncle Joe is the beginning of wisdom

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Jonathan Hold Private Meeting In Aso Villa by tno4real(m): 3:58pm On Aug 03, 2016
Jonathan face is showing fear
Re: Buhari And Jonathan Hold Private Meeting In Aso Villa by 2rutalk1: 3:58pm On Aug 03, 2016
He should hand over to him ASAP. We are tired of bubu's trial and error policies.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Jonathan Hold Private Meeting In Aso Villa by NegeduGrace(f): 3:58pm On Aug 03, 2016
Now buhari has realized that he need goodluck help..ogbasari ya,,anything to make nigeria better is where my concern is

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Jonathan Hold Private Meeting In Aso Villa by Raypawer(m): 3:59pm On Aug 03, 2016
The Truth is that PMB can't run Nigeria Successfully Without GEJ, Forget Party!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari And Jonathan Hold Private Meeting In Aso Villa by salbis(m): 4:00pm On Aug 03, 2016
Their private meeting no concern me. PMB just fulfil your campaign promises period!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Jonathan Hold Private Meeting In Aso Villa by ajebuter(f): 4:00pm On Aug 03, 2016
Keneking:
Great visit... When is the next visit? After Obasanjo visit again? When are you declaring your intention to run for office again? We are solidly behind your re-election....
I'm sure this can't be keneking seeking for GEJ's comeback..
Chai...zombiesim finally cured..
Firefire wa woran oh.. oku ti ji dide oh....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Jonathan Hold Private Meeting In Aso Villa by meziology: 4:00pm On Aug 03, 2016
I dnt understand u guys.......
Re: Buhari And Jonathan Hold Private Meeting In Aso Villa by Dapan: 4:01pm On Aug 03, 2016
YES! He, PMB needs help from Jonathan to move Country forward. May God give them wisdom from above in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Jonathan Hold Private Meeting In Aso Villa by Apostleprobity1(m): 4:05pm On Aug 03, 2016
Seeking advice from a legendary good cos without GEJ and OKO NGWO-INWEALA the economy of this nation will be nothing to write home about

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Jonathan Hold Private Meeting In Aso Villa by Freshvibesblog(m): 4:05pm On Aug 03, 2016
hmmmm meet for wat
Re: Buhari And Jonathan Hold Private Meeting In Aso Villa by Apostleprobity1(m): 4:06pm On Aug 03, 2016
Seeking advice from a legendary good one, cos without GEJ and OKO NGWO-INWEALA the economy of this nation will be nothing to write home about

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Jonathan Hold Private Meeting In Aso Villa by donte2112: 4:06pm On Aug 03, 2016
I guess jona is giving buhari more secret thieves
Re: Buhari And Jonathan Hold Private Meeting In Aso Villa by Izonpikin: 4:06pm On Aug 03, 2016
ajebuter:

I'm sure this can't be keneking seeking for GEJ's comeback..

Chai...zombiesim finally cured..

Firefire wa woran oh.. oku ti ji dide oh....
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Jonathan Hold Private Meeting In Aso Villa by Pylony(m): 4:07pm On Aug 03, 2016
Chaii, see how Uncle Jona fatten up for pic.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Jonathan Hold Private Meeting In Aso Villa by KanwuliaExtra: 4:09pm On Aug 03, 2016
Oh Boy Jona. . . .please let him 'cheat' small! wink
You know say e nor do 'WAEC'! grin

#wailingwailers to the rescue of #failingfaliers!

Muchechechechechecheche

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Jonathan Hold Private Meeting In Aso Villa by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 03, 2016
cool
Re: Buhari And Jonathan Hold Private Meeting In Aso Villa by DONSMITH123(m): 4:09pm On Aug 03, 2016
Baba bi like- Jonathan, i go arrest you fa!

Jonathan: Baba wetin i do again na?

http://punchng.com/photos-4/

Re: Buhari And Jonathan Hold Private Meeting In Aso Villa by egift(m): 4:09pm On Aug 03, 2016

President Buhari's ability to transcend the mucky waters of Nigeria's political spectrum has left all the scavengers dumbfounded. All the wailing miscreants can do now is hurl insults left and right.

God bless Nigeria!
Re: Buhari And Jonathan Hold Private Meeting In Aso Villa by ejimoney(m): 4:10pm On Aug 03, 2016
princeofpeace22:
Former President Goodluck Jonathan is presently in a private meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari at the Aso Rock villa, Abuja. Jonathan reportedly arrive the villa at 2 pm Wednesday, after the president presided over a Federal Executive Council meeting. Details soon…

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/breaking-buhari-jonathan-hold-private-meeting-in-aso-villa/

Let us just pray is for d gud of dis con3, only buhari can't dot it believe me, ppl hv started dying already!

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Jonathan Hold Private Meeting In Aso Villa by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 03, 2016
Niyinficient:
kkk.

The rejected stone....soon to become the cornerstone.....i told them back then, that they will miss GEJ, they nearly eat me raw....now the messiah is turning to our Hero for way forward. Nice one from Bubu..this is good for our politics.. let the two of dem combine tactics and make 'change' a reality. RESPECT to GEJ...Nigeria Hero of Democracy of all time!

undecided TRASH TALK
Re: Buhari And Jonathan Hold Private Meeting In Aso Villa by DabuIIIT: 4:13pm On Aug 03, 2016
What do u expect from the grass importing real don dada clueless terrorist afonja brought upon themselves,thinking they are 'doing' the ever blessed igbos?
And again,enemies,brown roof warriors de la cruz_afonja,who wants to transform into ejo and aja and eku and lion cos of so called ijaw militants yaff all suddenly transformed into fido dido and hiv patients cos of fasting and praying and mouthfoaming and constipating for the God-blessed GEJ to be invited by efcc..HOLY GHOST FAYA!!!!!
See one up there ^^
grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Jonathan Hold Private Meeting In Aso Villa by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 03, 2016
ejimoney:

Let us just pray is for d gud of dis con3, only buhari can't dot it believe me, ppl hv started dying already!
in fact the hardship is too much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peterside Asks Wike To Release Detained Farah Dagogo Within 48 Hours / 'This Is Victory For APC & Democracy': Lawan Celebrates Supreme Court Judgement / Bomb Explosion In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.