Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,799 members, 7,886,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 11:20 PM

Question About Navy Force - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Question About Navy Force (880 Views)

Two Female Officers Winged By Nigerian Air Force After Qualifying As Pilots.PICS / Can A Soldier Resign From The Force? / Nigeria Police Force Salary Structure (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question About Navy Force by aljpimp(m): 4:21pm On Aug 03, 2016
please what is the name given to the military police of the navy force? thanks your answers are welcome
Re: Question About Navy Force by lecturerdabo(m): 5:05pm On Aug 03, 2016
aljpimp:
please what is the name given to the military police of the navy force?
thanks your answers are welcome

Naval police or Naval provost!
Re: Question About Navy Force by aljpimp(m): 5:22pm On Aug 03, 2016
lecturerdabo:

Naval police or Naval provost!
oh okay thanks...a friend said the navy force is subjected to the military police. I once saw the naval police vehicle at cms but to my surprise they said there is nothing like naval police
Re: Question About Navy Force by lecturerdabo(m): 5:37pm On Aug 03, 2016
aljpimp:

oh okay thanks...a friend said the navy force is subjected to the military police. I once saw the naval police vehicle at cms but to my surprise they said there is nothing like naval police

"THEY SAID"

Who said? Believe what you like young man!

1 Like

Re: Question About Navy Force by aljpimp(m): 5:44pm On Aug 03, 2016
lecturerdabo:

"THEY SAID"

Who said? Believe what you like young man!

hey bro easy....this is an argument between me and some friends. I mean my friends said there is nothing like naval police(NP).just trying to have more knowledge about the whole thing

(1) (Reply)

Steps To A Powerful Digital Marketing Strategy / An Engineer Who Hates Engineering / Ngo Interviews/tests...especially Fhi360 And Ahni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.