Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,989 members, 7,873,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:23 AM

Two Protesting Pensioners Slumped In Makurdi Today (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Protesting Pensioners Slumped In Makurdi Today (photos) (17368 Views)

Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack / Photo Of Sam Galadima Who Slumped & Died While Jogging With Plateau Governor / Femi Fani-kayode Slumped In EFCC Custody: His Life Is In Danger - Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Protesting Pensioners Slumped In Makurdi Today (photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:39pm On Aug 03, 2016
change is a gradual process... cool cool cool
Re: Two Protesting Pensioners Slumped In Makurdi Today (photos) by passionate88: 10:40pm On Aug 03, 2016
apatuku:
Na buhari cause am grin
that #500 picture, please can you share the link to the thresd ?
Re: Two Protesting Pensioners Slumped In Makurdi Today (photos) by muller101(m): 11:19pm On Aug 03, 2016
Descartes:
Nollywood actors. Comedy audition awaits them cheesy
meaning?
Re: Two Protesting Pensioners Slumped In Makurdi Today (photos) by OscaZee: 11:24pm On Aug 03, 2016
CXLVII:
Its getting to a point that am of the opinion that we should sell Nigeria as a country and share the proceeds amongs ourselves.

lol,and now be a citizen of where?
Re: Two Protesting Pensioners Slumped In Makurdi Today (photos) by engrajoo1(m): 11:36pm On Aug 03, 2016
i pity this peple for their selfless service to the coutry it perturs y mind that while these peple were in serice they protested to have their benefits now they ar out of the system they still av to rotest to get their rights.................. i tie for this ountry ooooooo which tym person no go protest self
Re: Two Protesting Pensioners Slumped In Makurdi Today (photos) by CXLVII: 11:37pm On Aug 03, 2016
OscaZee:

lol,and now be a citizen of where?

Any country that purchases. And if its an individual, we all become his workers
Re: Two Protesting Pensioners Slumped In Makurdi Today (photos) by amdoyin82(m): 11:58pm On Aug 03, 2016
herzern:
Who should I blame??

The orqanisers of the protest??....for not providing adequate measures to curb bad occurrences such as first aid...food....glucose

The deads??......for coming when they know they aren't strong enough

The Government??...... for refusing to pay
All of d above ni o. Governance in nigeria cares less abt d less privileged. They are always hell bent wen it comes to issues like dis. I wish I was not born a Nigerian.
Re: Two Protesting Pensioners Slumped In Makurdi Today (photos) by power4real(m): 11:58pm On Aug 03, 2016
d govt shld do bettr
Re: Two Protesting Pensioners Slumped In Makurdi Today (photos) by aljharem(m): 12:00am On Aug 04, 2016
Abegi na them vote apc, enjoy your change
Re: Two Protesting Pensioners Slumped In Makurdi Today (photos) by LasoulMacuby(m): 12:04am On Aug 04, 2016
I see a lot of people are here to make fun of our parents, who have laboured from the government for so many years. You or your family members aren't part of it do not means you have to make jests of them.
Because a time may come you might in their situation. . .
Re: Two Protesting Pensioners Slumped In Makurdi Today (photos) by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 04, 2016
allanphash7:
Nigeria is 500000 yrs backward

I dnt know why ths kind of thng wlll still be happening in Nigeria in 2016

It sucks

And for some pensioneer who chose to work with " i dont care attitude" while in service what i can see is Karma

Sorry to those old men anyway

Your post made sense until the karma issue came up,
an agreement is an agreement,
How would you feel if you dont get your salary?
Ok, you might be a CEO, how would you feel if your customers use your products and dont pay?

So, you see my friend, Nigeria is a hell hole, the worse is that we are blinded by traditional beliefs and
tribalism, Uncountable Churches etc.. we are just diverse in the wrong areas...
So lets be considerate on our judgements

1 Like

Re: Two Protesting Pensioners Slumped In Makurdi Today (photos) by linearity: 12:37am On Aug 04, 2016
CXLVII:
Its getting to a point that am of the opinion that we should sell Nigeria as a country and share the proceeds amongs ourselves.

Even if dem sell am, you think say dem go give you ten kobo?

1 Like

Re: Two Protesting Pensioners Slumped In Makurdi Today (photos) by totorimi: 12:45am On Aug 04, 2016
Their blood is upon the head of the governor and all those sitting on top of their money. That a man will give his all for his state yet to reap the fruit of his sweat, some evil men wont let him or her enjoy it. People should realise that we will go with nothing whatsoever when we leave this place.
Re: Two Protesting Pensioners Slumped In Makurdi Today (photos) by Nobody: 12:55am On Aug 04, 2016
Chaii!
Re: Two Protesting Pensioners Slumped In Makurdi Today (photos) by koxi: 1:02am On Aug 04, 2016
That photo sha...
Doesn't look like fainted persons to me ooo...just saying

1 Like

Re: Two Protesting Pensioners Slumped In Makurdi Today (photos) by DedeNkem: 2:16am On Aug 04, 2016
We don't have a country.
Nigeria is the largest ghetto in the world where thieves reign!
Re: Two Protesting Pensioners Slumped In Makurdi Today (photos) by cardoctor(m): 3:04am On Aug 04, 2016
Money wey don enter voicemail.
Re: Two Protesting Pensioners Slumped In Makurdi Today (photos) by Nobody: 3:43am On Aug 04, 2016
Useless government.
Re: Two Protesting Pensioners Slumped In Makurdi Today (photos) by OscaZee: 4:35am On Aug 04, 2016
[quote author=CXLVII post=48165274]

Any country that purchases. And if its an individual, we all become his workers[/quote

]
hahaha
Re: Two Protesting Pensioners Slumped In Makurdi Today (photos) by SWORD419(m): 4:42am On Aug 04, 2016
keiiii
Re: Two Protesting Pensioners Slumped In Makurdi Today (photos) by GenbIoodykiller: 6:08am On Aug 04, 2016
but where's omenka grin

sorry old folks your son who's supposed to be fighting for you guys is busy dining and eating aisha rice

cc

ngeneukwenu omenka modath grin

a don show
Re: Two Protesting Pensioners Slumped In Makurdi Today (photos) by segebase(m): 6:24am On Aug 04, 2016
comeandmarry:
Na part of the exercise, slumping tins

imagine na ur papa go protest n slumped like this
Re: Two Protesting Pensioners Slumped In Makurdi Today (photos) by oladipo322(m): 6:44am On Aug 04, 2016
what kind of country is this sef?...... they kind owning money.... useless, stupid governors.
Re: Two Protesting Pensioners Slumped In Makurdi Today (photos) by comeandmarry: 6:51am On Aug 04, 2016
Your father
segebase:

imagine na ur papa go protest n slumped like this
Re: Two Protesting Pensioners Slumped In Makurdi Today (photos) by goshen26: 7:01am On Aug 04, 2016
And ex Govs have all succeeded in passing into law wooping amount for ex govs as pension...naija
Re: Two Protesting Pensioners Slumped In Makurdi Today (photos) by Anabaraonyepete(m): 8:50am On Aug 04, 2016
there was a country, that sworn never to develop. God help us.
Re: Two Protesting Pensioners Slumped In Makurdi Today (photos) by Donraqh(m): 11:18am On Aug 04, 2016
Nellybank:
Old film... I have watched it before. "Slumping Pensioneers". Part 1
Why are u so cruel? smiley wink
Re: Two Protesting Pensioners Slumped In Makurdi Today (photos) by Nellybank(m): 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2016
Ask google... And how come they slumped yet no one is rushing to their aid? Are u so blind to see that they are acting movie?
Donraqh:

Why are u so cruel? smiley wink
Re: Two Protesting Pensioners Slumped In Makurdi Today (photos) by Habbatically: 11:55pm On Aug 04, 2016
Nawao!

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Appointment: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Others / Court Sacks Umo Eno As Akwa Ibom PDP Candidate, Affirms Michael Enyong / Senate Forgery: Police Submit Fresh Report, Indict Saraki, Ekweremadu - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.