Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,031 members, 7,966,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 12:15 AM

Nairalanders End Of The Year Party Should Hold? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairalanders End Of The Year Party Should Hold? (580 Views)

ASUU Update:nec Meeting Should Hold Tomorrow Saturday 16 Nov.. / Rival Cults Hold Talks In UNIBEN / Bans Entertainment: Secure Your Schools End Of The Year Party Without Stress. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders End Of The Year Party Should Hold? by edusurf: 3:58pm On Sep 21, 2009
as a community i think we should make a landmark for this guy innovation,lets have a party,or a date to celebrate nairaland abi? whetin u think??
Re: Nairalanders End Of The Year Party Should Hold? by Pharoh: 6:51pm On Sep 21, 2009
it is good but most people are concerned about their privacy.
Re: Nairalanders End Of The Year Party Should Hold? by edusurf: 9:41pm On Sep 21, 2009
you are right but, angels do interract with pple,even the ones in the underworld still like to mingle!
Re: Nairalanders End Of The Year Party Should Hold? by BlackRevo: 2:57am On Sep 22, 2009
You are right and i for one will like to mingle but there are some certain things you have to think about before this could be possible. As a temporary solution you just have to gather those who are willing to do that.
Re: Nairalanders End Of The Year Party Should Hold? by SEFAGO(m): 6:25am On Sep 22, 2009
Yeah there is the privacy issue,
Re: Nairalanders End Of The Year Party Should Hold? by SEFAGO(m): 6:25am On Sep 22, 2009
I would like to connect to other nigerians, but i dont think meeting the people u talk to online would be a great idea
Re: Nairalanders End Of The Year Party Should Hold? by edusurf: 6:59am On Sep 22, 2009
it might not mean we should necessarily meet one on one,and for those interrested how is it going to look like? lets work it out yeah !a day could be cellebrated.
Re: Nairalanders End Of The Year Party Should Hold? by Scofield007(m): 3:18pm On Sep 22, 2009
That's a very good idea. About the privacy thing, can you guys guess how many pple are on nairaland and how many pple you'll have to introduce yourself to. Even if you'll like to intro yourself, you dont necessarilly have to give your username.
Re: Nairalanders End Of The Year Party Should Hold? by sexyLeamon(f): 3:24pm On Sep 22, 2009
good ideal, but everyone do not live in the same area.
Re: Nairalanders End Of The Year Party Should Hold? by BlackRevo: 7:57pm On Sep 22, 2009
Yeah that was what i have been trying to say, don't attempt to know the username of the people who will be there and the best way to meet is when most people visit home during the Christmas period.

(1) (Reply)

Flipcharts, Markers, Labels E.t.c? / Nigeria Spelling Foundation / University Of Calabar Post-UME Screening.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.