Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,216 members, 7,910,304 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 02:25 AM

DJ Khaled Set To Score First No. 1 With Major Key - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / DJ Khaled Set To Score First No. 1 With Major Key (531 Views)

Mr P "Cool It Down" Video Trending As No 1 On YouTube / The Hotest Jamz In 2016 So Far ( MAJOR KEY ALERT !!!) / Dj Kahled Praises Kendrick Lamar’s “major Key Verse” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Khaled Set To Score First No. 1 With Major Key by AdorableJosh(m): 8:43pm On Aug 03, 2016
The Snapchat king is on track to score his first No. 1 on the Billboard 200 chart with his LP Major Key which was released July 29 through We the Best/Epic Records.

The album is predicted to sell 60,000 in traditional album sales which would be DJ Khaled’s best selling opening week since he released We the Best in 2007 which sold 79,000 copies.

This could knock Drake’s Views off the No. 1 spot who is set to score around 800,000-plus units.

Congrats to Khaled as this could mark his first No. 1 spot.

Source: https://blarckbillboard./2016/08/03/dj-khaled-set-to-score-first-no-1-with-major-key/

Re: DJ Khaled Set To Score First No. 1 With Major Key by obontami: 10:48pm On Aug 03, 2016
thats good i love dj khaled's songs
cheesy
Re: DJ Khaled Set To Score First No. 1 With Major Key by chuksisaac: 9:14am On Aug 04, 2016
Why e no go reach no1..when him feature everybody for their music industry.....imagine j.cole,Kendrick lamar..jayz..nas..rickross..nicky minaj.drake.august alsina..future..yg..almigthy chrisbrown...lilwayne ...jadakiss.meghan trainor..jeremih ...and even mavado...plus big Sean and wale....travis Scott for one album....how e no go blow...just like dat nas illmatic we him carry all d beat producers of him era produce...bet me this album I winning Grammy for the best rap album of the year...sorry to views and any potential albums....who can beat this
Re: DJ Khaled Set To Score First No. 1 With Major Key by saintdennis(m): 12:20pm On Aug 04, 2016
chuksisaac:
Why e no go reach no1..when him feature everybody for their music industry.....imagine j.cole,Kendrick lamar..jayz..nas..rickross..nicky minaj.drake.august alsina..future..yg..almigthy chrisbrown...lilwayne ...jadakiss.meghan trainor..jeremih ...and even mavado...plus big Sean and wale....travis Scott for one album....how e no go blow...just like dat nas illmatic we him carry all d beat producers of him era produce...bet me this album I winning Grammy for the best rap album of the year...sorry to views and any potential albums....who can beat this

Lols u no lie...

But doubt it'll get a grammy.

Tho views isn't even grammy material @ all. Average album

(1) (Reply)

Otike - “for My Head” (prod. DJ Coublon) / BXY - Price My Style / These Are The Following L Can Get For You At Affordable Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.