Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,445 members, 7,888,390 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:36 AM

Landlord Commits Suicide In Ibadan. Leaves Three-page Suicide Note - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Landlord Commits Suicide In Ibadan. Leaves Three-page Suicide Note (41876 Views)

Landlord Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ogun, Blames Son In Suicide Note / “I Have Gone To Meet Dagrin” – Electrician Leaves Suicide Note In Lagos / Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landlord Commits Suicide In Ibadan. Leaves Three-page Suicide Note by menix(m): 3:38am On Aug 04, 2016
Bridgetania:

Owwww!!..late timing dear..
I'm already married to Jesus, and u know how it goes na"(

HahahhahahahahahahhaaAahhahahahahaha...

This gal no go kee me oo, the same that is coming to pay ur pride price..

Bae u haf funny..

Re: Landlord Commits Suicide In Ibadan. Leaves Three-page Suicide Note by Nobody: 3:41am On Aug 04, 2016
menix:

Yes we re both on Nairaland but my phone can see what u re putting on but I won't say, so that I don't arouse some amunkita around.

See ur full length I tell u say I be tailor wey dey find Charity to sow cloth for..

Marriage Nah u open mouth say "I am not yet married"
Abeg person Wey talk the above is expecting else u would ve told me earlier that u re Hermaphrodite.

U just called me lie lie..
Haha..na now I sabi say I be learner for ur side!..shebi u r using made in Ariaria satalite Iphone na..
Oka mi..I cut cap for ur lie..oooooo
Lolzz..expecting marriage at my age!..hehehe!..I bet even sarah did not marry at my age!..
Hermaphrodite..hmmm..u actually sound as one..oya tell me the truth, I will not tell anybody I promise!!..are u one?.. tongue
Re: Landlord Commits Suicide In Ibadan. Leaves Three-page Suicide Note by Nobody: 3:42am On Aug 04, 2016
menix:

HahahhahahahahahahhaaAahhahahahahaha...

This gal no go kee me oo, the same that is coming to pay ur pride price..

Bae u haf funny..

I'm glad I made u laugh "wink
Re: Landlord Commits Suicide In Ibadan. Leaves Three-page Suicide Note by menix(m): 3:47am On Aug 04, 2016
Bridgetania:

U just called me lie lie..
Haha..na now I sabi say I be learner for ur side!..shebi u r using made in Ariaria satalite Iphone na..
Oka mi..I cut cap for ur lie..oooooo
Lolzz..expecting marriage at my age!..hehehe!..I bet even sarah did not marry at my age!..
Hermaphrodite..hmmm..u actually sound as one..oya tell me the truth, I will not tell anybody I promise!!..are u one?.. tongue

Chisos onye obioma!!!
This gal bu confirm nwa Aba..

Mama Sarah, u ve her birth certificate abii

U can come nd check if it's just Osisi moses I ve...
Re: Landlord Commits Suicide In Ibadan. Leaves Three-page Suicide Note by waywardpikin: 3:47am On Aug 04, 2016
m8rasw6h11:

Dude, you....

Your post is like saying

Asthmatic, why are you having an asthmatic attack?
You're not strong enough?
Fortune favors the bold.

Epileptic, why are you foaming at your mouth?
Life's too sweet to check out.
How could you be so selfish?

SS, why are you having a crisis?
If you die, I'll want to resurrect you and then kill you again.

Diabetic, have you suffered more than Job?

Depression is a fuçking mental disorder. Just like how an asthmatic can not will themselves to stop their asthma attack, an epileptic can not their seizures willed to stop and the sickle cell would have crisis,
the same vein a depressed individual.

Their mind is no longer on the same plane with the rest of us. Your 'motivating' advice would only drive them to believe that they truly are useless and are not needed in this world.

After all, they couldn't even do such a simple thing such as wanting to live, considering others e.t.c.

If you wanted to help, all you would have had to say is
You are not alone.

That's far more valuable than 'motivational' advice.

I'm sure you're aware that even a simple You are not alone. is not enough to dissuade someone who has made up his/her mind to check out? Abeg I've said my piece, whoever feels like dying is free to do so. No time.
Re: Landlord Commits Suicide In Ibadan. Leaves Three-page Suicide Note by veekid(m): 4:10am On Aug 04, 2016
happney65:

veekid come and see this... grin

Adepoju’s wife told the police that her husband left the defunct National Electric Power Authority in Abeokuta two years ago but his entitlement was yet to be paid. She added that he had engaged himself in cement business on a small scale before his death
Read the bolded again, or perhaps the full story, he was an ex in this field.
May his soul RIP sha
Re: Landlord Commits Suicide In Ibadan. Leaves Three-page Suicide Note by Alaanyihaji(m): 4:30am On Aug 04, 2016
He was a descendant of Judass Iscariot.. worst thing to do.
Re: Landlord Commits Suicide In Ibadan. Leaves Three-page Suicide Note by ikeonyeka(f): 4:53am On Aug 04, 2016
porka:

Oga, you can cross-check your fact very well, his entitlements have been paid. NEPA paid heavy severance package to all their staff then. It was a subjects of a prolonged labour issues at the time.

Don't let us sidestep the issue of the current severe hardship that is currently devastating individuals and households in our country. Doing so will project a false picture. Doing so would leave open the space for more of this.

This man is not yet a senior citizen at only 48 years of age. He was devastated economically as we can glean from the report.

In a society where the pillars of support like the church have completely fallen, where church leaders' advice to women is 'impliedly' to avoid 'jobless' people, these type of negative 'solutions' to seeming hopelessness will only aggravate.

U nailed it...All staff of d defunct PHCN got their entitlements in millions, the few that were exempted were casual workers. So I am not buying that part where it was stated that the man didn't get his severance package.
Re: Landlord Commits Suicide In Ibadan. Leaves Three-page Suicide Note by onyenro(m): 5:05am On Aug 04, 2016
Just this Tuesday in galadimawa Abuja, a man committed
suicide.
The suicide rate is at an all time high.
I saw his corpse being driven away. Reason for his, I did not know. He drank poison and ended it all in the morning of Tuesday. The economic situation ain't helping matters at all.
Re: Landlord Commits Suicide In Ibadan. Leaves Three-page Suicide Note by saintdennis(m): 6:41am On Aug 04, 2016
waywardpikin:
[s]I’ve realised that suicide is real and that some people are truly bold enough to bite the dust willingly.

But is it bravery or cowardice?

On the one hand I think it’s really brave for someone to willingly end his own life, but that is as far as the accolades go. Such a person is truly a coward and a wicked person. What manner of challenges do you think you are facing in life that hasn’t been faced before and overcome? What kind of problem do you have that is so big that you choose to end it all? How selfish are you that you don’t even deign to consider the people that love you before killing yourself? Are you so self absorbed that you can’t see that it’s not all about you? That you’re hurting someone other than yourself?

They’ll say ‘But people are different. Some people aren’t strong enough.’ I acknowledge the fact that some people aren’t strong enough, and that depression is real, but still, WHY?

WHY?

If anything I only wish I can resurrect the person and then kill him/her with my own bare hands so that at least I have the satisfaction of knowing that I took the choice out of their hands.

Suicide is cowardly. Suicide is selfishness. Suicide is not the easy way out.

For this singular reason I truly hope that hell is real and the perpetrators will continue to suffer in the afterlife in eternal torment after all taking one’s life is a sin. (I don’t really mean this, but I’m just speaking from a place of pain. Suicide has become prevalent among Nigerians in the last few years. Even the ones you think are happy and content aren’t not necessarily so e.g Robin William).

To all my warriors and champions out there, keep striving, keep pushing, there is always light at the end of the tunnel. You are not the first to go through what you’re currently going through and trust me you won’t be the last. Take solace in this fact. This too shall pass.

Remember: Fortune favours the bold.

Remember: Good things come to those who wait.

Remember: The glass is either half empty or half full. It’s all a matter of perspective.

Remember: If God can feed the birds in the sky, how much more you, a human being?

You need to strengthen your mind. Half the battle is won in the mind, the rest is just a piece of cake. If Job could pass through his trials and tribulations unscathed, how much more you? Or do you want to say you’ve suffered more than Job?

Think my friend, think!
Life is too sweet to check out early...

Xoxo,
[/s]
Wayward Pikin.

This is the most unbelievable piece of crap i've read so far... jeez

you don't even know what depression actually means and how millions around the world suffer from it.

If you knew you might even encourage suicide compared to what others do to fight depression.

You confusing depression with frustration or even lack of happiness shows how myopic your view of depression is.

I pray you don't experience depression sha, cos it's dangerous to either the individual, his/her friends/family or all of the above.

But this NL sha the level of crass ignorance on display is amazing.

1 Like

Re: Landlord Commits Suicide In Ibadan. Leaves Three-page Suicide Note by Vikky014(f): 6:42am On Aug 04, 2016
some men are jst cowards...y will u end ur life dt ws given to you for free
Re: Landlord Commits Suicide In Ibadan. Leaves Three-page Suicide Note by zubizareta(m): 6:47am On Aug 04, 2016
LilNetty:
Lols So BUHARI killed him right I guess its high time u know that He's still ur president and will still be your President for the next 3years...So u have no choice than to continue wailing... Shalom

Tufia... Which next 3years...see you, so you dnt even know that Buhari had been on seat for close to 2years now.. How would you know, when you are more interested in defending him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Landlord Commits Suicide In Ibadan. Leaves Three-page Suicide Note by HtwoOw: 6:48am On Aug 04, 2016
noted
teekay213:
depression doesn't show for face.thank GOD for seeing me through.
Re: Landlord Commits Suicide In Ibadan. Leaves Three-page Suicide Note by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 04, 2016
waywardpikin:
I’ve realised that suicide is real and that some people are truly bold enough to bite the dust willingly.

On the one hand I think it’s really brave for someone to willingly end his own life, but that is as far as the accolades go. Such a person is truly a coward and a wicked person. What manner of challenges do you think you are facing in life that hasn’t been faced before and overcome? What kind of problem do you have that is so big that you choose to end it all? How selfish are you that you don’t even deign to consider the people that love you before killing yourself? Are you so self absorbed that you can’t see that it’s not all about you? That you’re hurting someone other than yourself?

They’ll say ‘But people are different. Some people aren’t strong enough.’ I acknowledge the fact that some people aren’t strong enough, and that depression is real, but still, WHY?

WHY?

If anything I only wish I can resurrect the person and then kill him/her with my own bare hands so that at least I have the satisfaction of knowing that I took the choice out of their hands.

For this singular reason I truly hope that hell is real and the perpetrators will continue to suffer in the afterlife in eternal torment after all taking one’s life is a sin. (I don’t really mean this, but I’m just speaking from a place of pain. Suicide has become prevalent among Nigerians in the last few years. Even the ones you think are happy and content aren’t not necessarily so e.g Robin William).

To all my warriors and champions out there, keep striving, keep pushing, there is always light at the end of the tunnel. You are not the first to go through what you’re currently going through and trust me you won’t be the last. Take solace in this fact. This too shall pass.

Remember: The glass is either half empty or half full. It’s all a matter of perspective.

Remember: If God can feed the birds in the sky, how much more you, a human being?

You need to strengthen your mind. Half the battle is won in the mind, the rest is just a piece of cake. If Job could pass through his trials and tribulations unscathed, how much more you? Or do you want to say you’ve suffered more than Job?

Think my friend, think!

Xoxo,

Wayward Pikin.

Continue blabbing out of ignorance. The truth is, most suiciders know it will hurt their friends and family. They however got to a point where they believe their family and friends would be better off without them

1 Like

Re: Landlord Commits Suicide In Ibadan. Leaves Three-page Suicide Note by reyin(m): 7:20am On Aug 04, 2016
Juxtified:
but nothing can ever make me commit suicide. Things can be rough today and tomorrow full of smiles.

just pray nothin happen cuz first it eat up ur mind and ur brain is left with no beta option. Na God o
Re: Landlord Commits Suicide In Ibadan. Leaves Three-page Suicide Note by stansaintly(m): 7:22am On Aug 04, 2016
Rough and tough time is always very difficult to conquer. I was in that situation, I lived and dwelled in it before, often times I was tempted to end it myself when my entire effort came with a little or no result. Accommodation issue, school issues and family issue teamed up against me to the point that I looked not just useless but irrelevant before my family and my friends. It takes eagle's eyes to see that there will be light at the end of a tunnel. He would have trusted God because it's when life is tough and unfair that's when one should not quit. Solution may be near when it seems very far.
Re: Landlord Commits Suicide In Ibadan. Leaves Three-page Suicide Note by Fourwinds: 7:39am On Aug 04, 2016
HateU2:
cry cry
He killed himself Rip
are u a transgender.
Re: Landlord Commits Suicide In Ibadan. Leaves Three-page Suicide Note by patostation(m): 7:39am On Aug 04, 2016
This reminds me of Jesus' words at Luke 12:15 in which he reiterated that even when a person has many possessions, his life does not result from his possessions. Neither does happiness.

This man was a landlord, had an expensive car, probably had other things, yet he committed suicide

I see hundreds daily struggling to ecke out a living, they live under bridge, have no support, enjoy no comfort, have no money to marry. Even then, the remain hopeful
Re: Landlord Commits Suicide In Ibadan. Leaves Three-page Suicide Note by tonychristopher: 7:43am On Aug 04, 2016
May he rest in peace

One reason I am scared of working for people and even Nigerian government...you que to collect pension

But in self employment your business grow with you and you sit on the group head calling the shots

It's unfortunate
Re: Landlord Commits Suicide In Ibadan. Leaves Three-page Suicide Note by oglalasioux(m): 8:11am On Aug 04, 2016
His problems couldn't have only been about money. What is in the suicide note? How old is the wife? How has the wife been handling their sudden change in status?

A strong loving woman can make a man live long no matter what befalls him.
Re: Landlord Commits Suicide In Ibadan. Leaves Three-page Suicide Note by BudeYahooCom: 8:15am On Aug 04, 2016
Buhari well done oo.
Re: Landlord Commits Suicide In Ibadan. Leaves Three-page Suicide Note by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 04, 2016
crunchyg:

Stop talking trash, who else is to be blamed?
am sure bihari is also responsible for all the suicide in Japan .. Brainless lot

Go and read about depression.
Re: Landlord Commits Suicide In Ibadan. Leaves Three-page Suicide Note by jbekins: 8:53am On Aug 04, 2016
Do u know u re completely senseless, both u and ur mother fucking president. Fools every where.

LilNetty:
Lols So BUHARI killed him right I guess its high time u know that He's still ur president and will still be your President for the next 3years...So u have no choice than to continue wailing... Shalom
Re: Landlord Commits Suicide In Ibadan. Leaves Three-page Suicide Note by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 04, 2016
Fourwinds:
are u a transgender.
Yes cheesy
Re: Landlord Commits Suicide In Ibadan. Leaves Three-page Suicide Note by Awaja(m): 9:03am On Aug 04, 2016
Cowardice, fear leads to taking one's life, it's very pathetic though, RIP to d dead coward.
Re: Landlord Commits Suicide In Ibadan. Leaves Three-page Suicide Note by Fourwinds: 9:40am On Aug 04, 2016
HateU2:
Yes cheesy
okay
Re: Landlord Commits Suicide In Ibadan. Leaves Three-page Suicide Note by masuodalasinrin: 10:14am On Aug 04, 2016
What a permanent solution for a temporary problem!!!
Re: Landlord Commits Suicide In Ibadan. Leaves Three-page Suicide Note by montezz(f): 10:33am On Aug 04, 2016
waywardpikin:
I’ve realised that suicide is real and that some people are truly bold enough to bite the dust willingly.

WHY?

Think my friend, think!

Xoxo,

Wayward Pikin.
Do not judge. If you have never been in that kind of situation,you will never know how it feels.
Re: Landlord Commits Suicide In Ibadan. Leaves Three-page Suicide Note by ANAKONDA: 10:36am On Aug 04, 2016
[quote author=porka post=48166465]

Oga, you can cross-check your fact very well, his entitlements have been paid. NEPA paid heavy severance package to all their staff then. It was a subjects of a prolonged labour issues at the time.

Don't let us sidestep the issue of the current severe hardship that is currently devastating individuals and households in our country. Doing so will project a false picture. Doing so would leave open the space for more of this.

This man is not yet a senior citizen at only 48 years of age. He was devastated economically as we can glean from the report.

In a society where the pillars of support like the church have completely fallen, where church leaders' advice to women is 'impliedly' to avoid 'jobless' people, these type of negative 'solutions' to seeming hopelessness will only aggravate.[
/quote]

I share your view especially with regards to the last paragraph.
By the way am not aware that senior citizenship is determined by age but service to the country as a civil servant or am i wrong ?
Re: Landlord Commits Suicide In Ibadan. Leaves Three-page Suicide Note by ATinaC(f): 11:37am On Aug 04, 2016
D way ppl r committing suicide diz days eeeh. Dey don't know dat where dey'll see demselves wen dey die is more horrible than d world dey left.
Re: Landlord Commits Suicide In Ibadan. Leaves Three-page Suicide Note by Juxtified(m): 11:43am On Aug 04, 2016
reyin:

just pray nothin happen cuz first it eat up ur mind and ur brain is left with no beta option. Na God o
I pray so too. I myself have gone through a lot and managed to keep smiling. But then again there's always someone out there who's having a worse day...
Re: Landlord Commits Suicide In Ibadan. Leaves Three-page Suicide Note by waywardpikin: 12:01pm On Aug 04, 2016
AnalyticEngine:

Continue blabbing out of ignorance. The truth is, most suiciders know it will hurt their friends and family. They however got to a point where they believe their family and friends would be better off without them

Oga kindly kill yourself if that's what you want.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) / Lady Tied Up For Vandalizing Properties After Getting High On Drugs. Photos / Road Safety Officer Carrying Guns? (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.