Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,598 members, 7,941,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 10:41 PM

See The MAN Who Impregnated A GOAT And Claims To Be One(video%pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The MAN Who Impregnated A GOAT And Claims To Be One(video%pics) (4194 Views)

You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her / Lady Snaps With A Mad Man And Claims He Is A Billionaire / I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The MAN Who Impregnated A GOAT And Claims To Be One(video%pics) by Undisputed88(m): 11:45pm On Aug 03, 2016
Strange things are happening everyday, very very weird happenings. According to a GossipMirrors reader who sent in this Video and Photos,
The young man in question named "Tauvagn'' who from his intonation is from a remote village in Jamaica opened up on his obsession with goats which began from his childhood.
In a brief video interview that also sought the opinions of his close friend "Pablo" and his cousin "Metro" Mr Goat confirmed how it all started,by saying;

"When I was a little boy, i knew i had the potential to be a GOAT, My mother was always the person to tell me that, i am a talented youth and i knew that being a goat was my talent. When i was a human, i didn't really have much friends, nobody wanted to friends with that guy that seemed like everything was crazy with, but since i switched over to the GOAT life, i have developed a way of becoming popular and having a lot of friends. I am taking this GOAT life very serious. Last week i actually got my girlfriend pregnant, when i found out she was pregnant i was really really excited, i have always wanted a KID"
When his friends were asked about his obsession with goats, they had this to say;
"He's a good guy, but a crazy GOAT, his cousin added "I don't know why he would want to F**k a Goat"!
Tauvagn the GOAT Man, further introduced his Girlfriend( also a GOAT) named Stacy who he claimed they had made LO_VE many times even in public places, and he wouldn't be ashamed to do it again with her.
It's not confirmed if the claims by this young man is actually true, as it could be a HOAX or an attempt to gain cheap attention and fame for himself.

Read more @ Source:http://www.gossipmirrors.com/2016/08/man-impregnates-goat-and-claims-he.html

Re: See The MAN Who Impregnated A GOAT And Claims To Be One(video%pics) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:47pm On Aug 03, 2016
END TIME.. TINS MAY GOD HELP S WEN THE WORLD WANT TO END STRANGE THING KEEP HAPPENING .. BUT WHY... cry cry
Re: See The MAN Who Impregnated A GOAT And Claims To Be One(video%pics) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 03, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See The MAN Who Impregnated A GOAT And Claims To Be One(video%pics) by TamedWolf90: 11:48pm On Aug 03, 2016
Nawa o
Re: See The MAN Who Impregnated A GOAT And Claims To Be One(video%pics) by Undisputed88(m): 11:49pm On Aug 03, 2016
This must be a case of "HISTORICAL CONJI" grin grin grin grin grin how can a FineBoi like dis decide to waste his "Akamu-Chukwu" on common GOAT's when we have so many willing ladies here waiting for his precious SEED! Well, na him sabi ooo, See more PICS and watch the CRAZY video of this Mr GOAT @http://www.gossipmirrors.com/2016/08/man-impregnates-goat-and-claims-he.html
Re: See The MAN Who Impregnated A GOAT And Claims To Be One(video%pics) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 03, 2016
omo being a Vaseline crew better pass dis rubbish o

2 Likes

Re: See The MAN Who Impregnated A GOAT And Claims To Be One(video%pics) by ReneeNuttall(f): 12:05am On Aug 04, 2016
I don't believe this joor undecided

1 Like

Re: See The MAN Who Impregnated A GOAT And Claims To Be One(video%pics) by Ahzyz(m): 12:07am On Aug 04, 2016
Film

Acting
Re: See The MAN Who Impregnated A GOAT And Claims To Be One(video%pics) by Undisputed88(m): 12:07am On Aug 04, 2016
ReneeNuttall:
I don't believe this joor undecided
Pictures n Video no dey lie
Re: See The MAN Who Impregnated A GOAT And Claims To Be One(video%pics) by soberdrunk(m): 12:23am On Aug 04, 2016
I GUESS HE DIDNT CHOOSE THE 'GOAT LIFE', THE 'GOAT LIFE' CHOSE HIM!! grin grin Mmmmmmeeeeeeeee!
Re: See The MAN Who Impregnated A GOAT And Claims To Be One(video%pics) by larpazi(m): 8:04am On Aug 04, 2016
dis guy is mentally unstable

(1) (Reply)

The Real Story Of A Jss2 Student Impregnating A Female Nysc Member / Meet Michael, the 90 day fiancé when He Was A Corper / Man Transforms Tattoo From ‘naomi’ To ‘indomie’ After Relationship Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.