Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,879 members, 7,915,522 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 05:36 AM

Jesus Is Just A False Christ - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is Just A False Christ (5787 Views)

Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? / How Do You Know That Your Pastor Is Not A False Prophet? / "Jesus Is" By Clayton Jennings. Spoken Word Lyrics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Is Just A False Christ by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
rexben:
pls can I have your whatsapp contact so we can chat better. This is my gmail account, rexben.rb@gmail.com, you can send your whatsapp contact to it. I will be expecting your mail. I am not a Christian oooo. I am a disciple of Jesus
grin Thats if U can even prove he existed
Re: Jesus Is Just A False Christ by rexben(m): 11:32pm On Aug 07, 2016
AmenRa1:

Prove? How? I can't prove. He existed and still existing.
Re: Jesus Is Just A False Christ by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 07, 2016
rexben:
Prove? How? I can't prove. He existed and still existing.
Prove Jesus once existed don't U guys claim he walked this earth??
Re: Jesus Is Just A False Christ by rexben(m): 11:51pm On Aug 07, 2016
AmenRa1:

Prove Jesus once existed don't U guys claim he walked this earth??
I can't prove it. Prove to me that man evolved from plankton or any other unicellular life form.
Re: Jesus Is Just A False Christ by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 08, 2016
rexben:
I can't prove it. Prove to me that man evolved from plankton or any other unicellular life form.

Re: Jesus Is Just A False Christ by felixomor: 5:42am On Aug 09, 2016
So who is the real Christ?
Re: Jesus Is Just A False Christ by abduljabbar4(m): 6:49am On Aug 09, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:
[s]The source of this garbage is "Evil Bible " . But I know the kind of Christians who will deal with this trash .

cc :
winner01
MrPresident1
Scholar8200
malvisguy212
muafrika2
OLAADEGBU[/s]

I can see that the truth means evil to you.
Re: Jesus Is Just A False Christ by malvisguy212: 7:25am On Aug 09, 2016
AmenRa1:

Of Course just like how Saul & king David we're Christ(Messiah) too
see bro, you know NOTHING of what you are saying, you don't deserve all this reply because your knowledge of the bible is soo shallow. Yes kings in the bible are messiah, messiah mean anointed one. The prophet anoint the kings to be messiah and savior to the people.

In the case of jesus, it was God Himself who anoint Jesus to be king and savior to the world, in fact In Psalm 45:7-8, we find Scriptures confirming this concept “THY THRON, O God, is forever and ever: the scepter of Thy KINGDOM is a right scepter. Thou lovest righteousness, and
hatest wickedness: therefore God, Thy God,
HATH ANOINTED Thee with the oil of gladness
above Thy fellows.”

The throne imply, He is a king, in scripture kings are anointed by prophet, in the case of jesus, it is GOD Himself that anointed HIM.

In Acts 10:38, we read. “How God anointed
Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and
with power: Who went about doing good, and
healing all that were oppressed of the devil;
for God was with Him.”

First of all, let’s recognize the fact that God was
doing the anointing HERE. It was God Who
anointed Jesus. What this means is that He set
Him apart for a certain work. That work was to
be the Messiah , the Anointed One. You are not qualified to interpret scripture. Scholar has already debunk this thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Is Just A False Christ by malvisguy212: 7:33am On Aug 09, 2016
AmenRa1:

Isaiah proved Ur Messiah Nonesense wrong, we all know Christians love to lie!!

From which account Luke or Mathew??

And this drives home my point more cheesy
jesus was not the biological son of joseph, mary is the biological mother. By the virtue of the marriage jesus became the legal son of joseph. Mathew trace his legal genealogy, while luke trace his biological line. Ruth, bathshaba nathan and mary shere the same bloodline down to jesus. You don't know what you are saying. Give me the link from were you copy and paste this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Is Just A False Christ by Scholar8200(m): 8:10am On Aug 09, 2016
abduljabbar4:

I can see that the truth means evil to you.
You mean the op is correct?
Re: Jesus Is Just A False Christ by abduljabbar4(m): 8:20am On Aug 09, 2016
Scholar8200:

Yes
Re: Jesus Is Just A False Christ by abduljabbar4(m): 8:23am On Aug 09, 2016
Scholar8200:
Yes
Re: Jesus Is Just A False Christ by Scholar8200(m): 8:38am On Aug 09, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Yes
But your Quran agrees that Jesus is the Messiah? Is that true?
Re: Jesus Is Just A False Christ by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 09, 2016
malvisguy212:
see bro, you know NOTHING of what you are saying, you don't deserve all this reply because your knowledge of the bible is soo shallow. Yes kings in the bible are messiah, messiah mean anointed one. The prophet anoint the kings to be messiah and savior to the people.

In the case of jesus, it was God Himself who anoint Jesus to be king and savior to the world, in fact In Psalm 45:7-8, we find Scriptures confirming this concept “THY THRON, O God, is forever and ever: the scepter of Thy KINGDOM is a right scepter. Thou lovest righteousness, and
hatest wickedness: therefore God, Thy God,
HATH ANOINTED Thee with the oil of gladness
above Thy fellows.”

The throne imply, He is a king, in scripture kings are anointed by prophet, in the case of jesus, it is GOD Himself that anointed HIM.

In Acts 10:38, we read. “How God anointed
Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and
with power: Who went about doing good, and
healing all that were oppressed of the devil;
for God was with Him.”

First of all, let’s recognize the fact that God was
doing the anointing HERE. It was God Who
anointed Jesus. What this means is that He set
Him apart for a certain work. That work was to
be the Messiah , the Anointed One. You are not qualified to interpret scripture. Scholar has already debunk this thread.
And Ur point?? Is baptism anointing?? Please don't come here to lie abeg this is one of the reason the Muslims think there Muhammad is a Messiah too rubbish
Re: Jesus Is Just A False Christ by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 09, 2016
malvisguy212:
jesus was not the biological son of joseph, mary is the biological mother. By the virtue of the marriage jesus became the legal son of joseph. Mathew trace his legal genealogy, while luke trace his biological line. Ruth, bathshaba nathan and mary shere the same bloodline down to jesus. You don't know what you are saying. Give me the link from were you copy and paste this.
Is this the best U got? That a 14years old girl got bleeped by God gush I laugh at Ur stupidity

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Just A False Christ by felixomor: 10:42am On Aug 09, 2016
Who is the real Christ then? we are still waiting for the answer from the writer of the the thread.

Or the Op has not seen the question?

cool

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Just A False Christ by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 09, 2016
felixomor:
Who is the real Christ then? we are still waiting for the answer from the writer of the the thread.

Or the Op has not seen the question?

cool

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Just A False Christ by felixomor: 11:15am On Aug 09, 2016
[quote author=AmenRa1 post=48327607][/quote]

No answer still forthcoming!

shocked
Re: Jesus Is Just A False Christ by malvisguy212: 11:37am On Aug 09, 2016
AmenRa1:

Is this the best U got? That a 14years old girl got bleeped by God gush I laugh at Ur stupidity
alright.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Just A False Christ by malvisguy212: 11:40am On Aug 09, 2016
AmenRa1:

And Ur point?? Is baptism anointing?? Please don't come here to lie abeg this is one of the reason the Muslims think there Muhammad is a Messiah too rubbish
lol ,who is talking about baptism ? The verse I quote, is their anything like baptism in their ?
Re: Jesus Is Just A False Christ by malvisguy212: 11:44am On Aug 09, 2016
Scholar8200:
But your Quran agrees that Jesus is the Messiah? Is that true?
this muslims are one of the most confuse sect living in this planet. He believe what the op talk about more than the quran. Muhammed say jesus is the messiah, the op say no He isn't.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Is Just A False Christ by Scholar8200(m): 11:59am On Aug 09, 2016
malvisguy212:
this muslims are one of the most confuse sect living in this planet. He believe what the op talk about more than the quran. Muhammed say jesus is the messiah, the op say no He isn't.
And he mistakenly(and contradicts his Quran) agrees due to hate!
Re: Jesus Is Just A False Christ by malvisguy212: 12:20pm On Aug 09, 2016
Scholar8200:
And he mistakenly(and contradicts his Quran) agrees due to hate!
I don't think is a mistake from him, a grown up man who claim to understand the quran more, I think it is due to hate.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Just A False Christ by FearGodAndLive: 3:18pm On Aug 09, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Its definitely between Elohim1 and SonofLucifer . 95 percent Elohim1 cool
I could be him. I could even be you.
Re: Jesus Is Just A False Christ by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
malvisguy212:
lol ,who is talking about baptism ? The verse I quote, is their anything like baptism in their ?
Good now explain how he was anointed by God.... tru fvcking Mary??
Re: Jesus Is Just A False Christ by felixomor: 1:04pm On Aug 10, 2016
Its like God has given some people over to reprobate minds.......SMH sad
Re: Jesus Is Just A False Christ by CHARLOE(m): 10:11pm On Aug 10, 2016
Hmmmm! Am a xtian but these got me thinking, hmmmm.
Op, this drum of Worms u're opening so, becareful o, are u trying to depopulate heaven? Holy ghoooos fireeee!
Re: Jesus Is Just A False Christ by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 12, 2016
CHARLOE:
Hmmmm! Am a xtian but these got me thinking, hmmmm.
Op, this drum of Worms u're opening so, becareful o, are u trying to depopulate heaven? Holy ghoooos fireeee!
Yh while Ur grand ma & Ur loved once that didn't make it to heaven burn!! While U r busy lo partying with Jesus in heaven nice guy chop knuckles
Re: Jesus Is Just A False Christ by felixomor: 10:42pm On Aug 17, 2016
AmenRa1:

Yh while Ur grand ma & Ur loved once that didn't make it to heaven burn!! While U r busy lo partying with Jesus in heaven nice guy chop knuckles

SpellCheck before posting-- cheesy
Re: Jesus Is Just A False Christ by ScienceWatch: 3:13am On Oct 18, 2016
What Israel fail to accept is that " all things were made through the Word, nothing was made without Word." The Word is the Messiah. The Jews rejected the messiah and violently continue to do so today. Gentile/Christians owe Israel nothing !

Jesus said to the Jews that were rejecting Him, "Your Father is Satan, that’s why you want to kill me." Today we witness again the same Satanic desire to destroy the Miracles, Signs and Wonders that are scientifically verifiable coming out of the Holy Scoan Church. All this was meant for the Jews. How stupid of the Jews to reject such mind-blowing power. Two thousand years on and the Jews are still destroying Christian churchs.
As Jesus said, Satan is their Father.

I didnt wanted to start this thread with this. But for the sake of Anas09 And other Christians who refer to themself as "Christ Like" meaning jesus like which is wrong I find it Rather funny grin So M Gonna use this first section to educate u on what "christ" means!!

So now u get the point christ is not a name but a title meaning the messiah so saying "christlike" is Invalid Why?? Cause they are many christ(messiah) in the Bible!! so u should quit refrane from using that cause it could mean different things to different people! Saying "Christ like" is Like saying "Messiah like"

Re: Jesus Is Just A False Christ by ScienceWatch: 3:15am On Oct 18, 2016
It is a sin to see the masses go to churches where they only get glorified motivational speeches.

Jesus is now using the Holy Scoan Church as a true example of what every church must offer its members. It is nothing but the full Gospel, which include Miracles, Sign and Wonders so that the masses can experience first hand the awesome LOVE of the FATHER in the Messiah.
The disciples/Pastors were each commanded to heal and deliver evil spirits and bless the masses. This is the holistic/complete Gospel that they eventually had to take to the entire world. So, for the sake of clarification, we the masses "are not to engage the demonic world.". But Jesus Christ commanded only the Anointed ones to go to the whole world and Heal, Deliver and Bless the masses. Now the difference becomes clearer. You wont expect the buyer of a car to repair or have the same knowledge as the engineers.

As most Pastors have agreed, “The key to a powerful Christian ministry is to identify the particular demon involved and cast it out in Jesus’ name. T.B. Joshua is perhaps the most famous adherent to this model of ministry."

Re: Jesus Is Just A False Christ by ScienceWatch: 3:18am On Oct 18, 2016
ANY ONE CAN PROVE THAT JESUS EXISTED AND IS STILL DOING THE SAME WORK OF HEALING, DELIVERANCE, ETC IN THE SCOAN CHURCH NIGERIA. It is a sin to see the masses go to churches where they only get glorified motivational speeches.

Jesus is now using the Holy Scoan Church as a true example of what every church must offer its members. It is nothing but the full Gospel, which include Miracles, Sign and Wonders so that the masses can experience first hand the awesome LOVE of the FATHER in the Messiah.
The disciples/Pastors were each commanded to heal and deliver evil spirits and bless the masses. This is the holistic/complete Gospel that they eventually had to take to the entire world. So, for the sake of clarification, we the masses "are not to engage the demonic world.". But Jesus Christ commanded only the Anointed ones to go to the whole world and Heal, Deliver and Bless the masses. Now the difference becomes clearer. You wont expect the buyer of a car to repair or have the same knowledge as the engineers.

As most Pastors have agreed, “The key to a powerful Christian ministry is to identify the particular demon involved and cast it out in Jesus’ name. T.B. Joshua is perhaps the most famous adherent to this model of ministry."
[quote][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are You Really Going To Church Today? / 7 Types Of Religions You Never Knew Existed / Mike Bamiloye Makes Shocking Confession, Seeks Wife’s Forgiveness (full Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.