Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,860 members, 7,872,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:35 AM

I Caught My Husband Having Sex With 16-year-old Boy. Woman Cries Out - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught My Husband Having Sex With 16-year-old Boy. Woman Cries Out (1195 Views)

I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife / How I Caught My Cheating Wife / Wife Catches Husband Having Sex With Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Caught My Husband Having Sex With 16-year-old Boy. Woman Cries Out by flexflex: 7:28am On Aug 04, 2016
A woman has told a rather stunning story about her husband’s acts of pedophilia and homosexuality.

The woman shared her story on an Instagram relationship page where she told her readers about her husband.

According to her, her husband had refused to have sex with her for several months for no reason, a situation which caused friction in their marriage.

To make matters worse, she found him, afterwards, having sex with a young boy.
See how she told the story at http://doyennaija..com.ng/2016/08/i-caught-my-husband-having-sex-with-16.html?m=1
Re: I Caught My Husband Having Sex With 16-year-old Boy. Woman Cries Out by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 04, 2016
[size=16pt] shocked shocked shocked

He's a GAY smiley cheesy
Guys and their 3rd leg! SMH undecided[/size]

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Having Sex With 16-year-old Boy. Woman Cries Out by clintino700(m): 7:39am On Aug 04, 2016
Na this kind husband wife suppose cut his mouth grin not the one sending money Across grin
But some men sha ur fellow man fence the give u joy for this economy difficult times undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

5 Best Nigerian Wedding Songs Ever (video) / Worldwide Dating Agency (wwda) / How To Eradicate Bed Bug From Your Home DIY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.