Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,823 members, 7,912,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 03:16 AM

Please Ignore The Whatsapp Chat Sent To The Media- Jibrin (see Whatsapp Chat) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Ignore The Whatsapp Chat Sent To The Media- Jibrin (see Whatsapp Chat) (1314 Views)

Tinubu Criticizes Buhari's Economic Policies, Says I Won't Ignore The Truth.. / Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife / One Of The Biggest Fear Of A Politician Is Social Media- Jibrin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Ignore The Whatsapp Chat Sent To The Media- Jibrin (see Whatsapp Chat) by Naijapopular(f): 7:46am On Aug 04, 2016
Speaker Dogara and his corrupt gang
have gone mad!Please ignore the
Whatsapp chart sent to the media.It
is not mine and absolutely not from
me. Dogara and co are pissed off
that on request of my lawyers, DSS
provided me with security. Now they
want to set me on collision with th
DSS.
Since they can't find corruption
allegations against me, they have
resorted to blackmail. I am smarter
than that garbage of a Whatsapp
chart!!!
Hon Abdulmumuni Jibrin

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/08/please-ignore-whatsapp-chat-sent-to.html?m=1

CC: lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Please Ignore The Whatsapp Chat Sent To The Media- Jibrin (see Whatsapp Chat) by Naijapopular(f): 7:47am On Aug 04, 2016
Re: Please Ignore The Whatsapp Chat Sent To The Media- Jibrin (see Whatsapp Chat) by kstix(m): 7:56am On Aug 04, 2016
But this dogara and co are a bunch of miscreants. In any standard country, the fact that ur name is even mentioned with corruption is enough reason to resign.. But these ones cling to power like it's their birth right.
Re: Please Ignore The Whatsapp Chat Sent To The Media- Jibrin (see Whatsapp Chat) by maxti: 7:59am On Aug 04, 2016
Kids in grown Bodies
Re: Please Ignore The Whatsapp Chat Sent To The Media- Jibrin (see Whatsapp Chat) by HtwoOw: 8:03am On Aug 04, 2016
hehehehehe

Buhari's confusion has affected these Thieves tooo

Buhari na Jazz man
Re: Please Ignore The Whatsapp Chat Sent To The Media- Jibrin (see Whatsapp Chat) by Ciscogod(m): 8:17am On Aug 04, 2016
Nigeria leaders lacks integrity must expecially the ones that got to public figure through elections...

In a sane society. With those allegations by jubrin. The principal officers ought to step down and allow proper investigations.

Since the bad eggs are more than the good ones in the camp. It will never happen.
Re: Please Ignore The Whatsapp Chat Sent To The Media- Jibrin (see Whatsapp Chat) by RZArecta(m): 8:55am On Aug 04, 2016
Smh undecided

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Picture Of PMB And GEJ / We Must All Get Back To Farming Or Things Will Get More Worst / Nnamdi Kanu Is A Great Man, Buhari’s Islamic Agenda will Not Work - Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.