Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:08 AM

Building Strong Immune System...water And Exercise Angle - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Building Strong Immune System...water And Exercise Angle (332 Views)

HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread / 7 Kinds Of Food You Should Be Eating To Boost Your Immune System / Ankylosing Spondylitis Treatment Guidelines, Diet, And Exercise Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Building Strong Immune System...water And Exercise Angle by Yakenn(m): 9:33am On Aug 04, 2016
Building strong immune system...Water and exercise angle

"The Germans claim that the reduction of oxygen within our body lowers the immune power, and they advocate the infusion of oxygen and/or ozone.

The Japanese say that the reduction of immune power occurs when our body becomes too acidic and they advocate alkaline food and alkaline antioxidant micro-clustered water.

Since more acid means less oxygen [/i]and [i]more alkaline means more oxygen, the Germans and the Japanese are virtually saying the same thing.

I believe that the Germans are looking at the symptoms while the Japanese are hitting the causes ... Discarding the acidic wastes [with alkaline antioxidant micro-clustered water] means the increase of oxygen."

Acid water has more H+ hydrogen ions and alkaline water more OH- hydroxyl ions, that's why an acid solution has less oxygen, it doesn't have the O2.

The more oxygen you get, the stronger your immune system. It's a big reason to exercise in fresh air where there's lots of leafy-green trees making oxygen. I'm lucky enough to live opposite a sports field surrounded by trees where I jug daily.

Don't exercise in traffic or indoors — unless you have no choice, then ANY movement is better than NO movement!

change your water...change your life

(1) (Reply)

The 3 Week Diet - Lose 12 To 23 Lbs In 21 Days? / Protein Identification By Mass Spectrometry / Volunteers Wanted!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.