Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,780 members, 7,879,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:23 PM

Fatai, MAPOLY Student Who Washes Cars To Send Himself To School - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fatai, MAPOLY Student Who Washes Cars To Send Himself To School (35419 Views)

Lecturer Flogs Accounting Student Of MAPOLY, Ogun State - Pictures / Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) / UNILORIN Student Who Won A Master's Scholarship Abroad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatai, MAPOLY Student Who Washes Cars To Send Himself To School by histemple: 4:10pm On Aug 04, 2016
ajalawole:
op, this not a new thing. There are some out their u have not meet. I have a friend who work as a private hospital cleaner in ilorin. Today he is a graduate. Now Servicing in Ogun stat

Nawa oh
Re: Fatai, MAPOLY Student Who Washes Cars To Send Himself To School by manuel80(m): 4:10pm On Aug 04, 2016
Good job Horror
Re: Fatai, MAPOLY Student Who Washes Cars To Send Himself To School by Wendysense: 4:12pm On Aug 04, 2016
There is dignity there.
It appears the only people companies are recruiting now are Business development managers.
Business development managers are senior sales people who create opportunities for a company's growth.
They find new customers and persuade existing ones to buy extra services.
Does anyone know where to find a Professional Certificate in Business Development course?
Re: Fatai, MAPOLY Student Who Washes Cars To Send Himself To School by NameChecker: 4:20pm On Aug 04, 2016
fascowilly:

But not drug trafficking.

The Guy try
grin
Re: Fatai, MAPOLY Student Who Washes Cars To Send Himself To School by lizzy5: 5:02pm On Aug 04, 2016
nice
Re: Fatai, MAPOLY Student Who Washes Cars To Send Himself To School by dam007(m): 5:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
kendrickabaga:

Source: http://www.somtoo.com/2016/08/see-mapoly-undergraduate-who-washes.html

Haba... O.P 7000 a week. Besides food and transport... I get your in-depth desires to stir up the entrepreneur in us all but chill a little lets do the math here.. 5 cars =1000naira meaning 35 cars gives him 7000. Now he has to wash at least 50 to 55 cars a week to at least feed, transport himself and save. But here's my question op, Na only this guy dey wash car for that end? If car wash was that lucrative O.P, most peeps won't even be here reading this.. Not everyone here is gullible to just buy that!!
Re: Fatai, MAPOLY Student Who Washes Cars To Send Himself To School by alizma: 5:40pm On Aug 04, 2016
Glory be to God, I was once in such situation.
worked as a bricklayer to train myself in school, never had carry over all through, never at any point beyond upper credit. typing here in my office, I can only say all glory be to God.
Re: Fatai, MAPOLY Student Who Washes Cars To Send Himself To School by flokii: 5:52pm On Aug 04, 2016
free2ryhme:
dignity in labour

10000 likes for you..

Even d good Lord admires such people
Re: Fatai, MAPOLY Student Who Washes Cars To Send Himself To School by NevetsIbot(m): 6:03pm On Aug 04, 2016
free2ryhme:
we want to read about ladies who paid their way through school while working
do they even work I mean, those in Nigeria
Re: Fatai, MAPOLY Student Who Washes Cars To Send Himself To School by asaju10(m): 7:27pm On Aug 04, 2016
ajalawole:
op, this not a new thing. There are some out their u have not meet. I have a friend who work as a private hospital cleaner in ilorin. Today he is a graduate. Now Servicing in Ogun stat
Haaaaaa! Small small nah
Re: Fatai, MAPOLY Student Who Washes Cars To Send Himself To School by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 04, 2016
This young man as my respect.I have seen a lot of people on Nairaland begging for money to pay school fees.I always maintain that they should get a job.No one wants to get the hands dirty but want easy way out.This young man will go places simply becuase he has the right mindset to be successful and apreciate success.I hail this man.A real man and not a little bitc*.
Re: Fatai, MAPOLY Student Who Washes Cars To Send Himself To School by supereagle(m): 7:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
Diligent boy.
Re: Fatai, MAPOLY Student Who Washes Cars To Send Himself To School by LuvU2: 8:40pm On Aug 04, 2016
ednut1:
Nice sha. Hope Funmi and Amaka no go start to tax am sha grin
Hi ednut
Re: Fatai, MAPOLY Student Who Washes Cars To Send Himself To School by Supnaija(m): 8:53pm On Aug 04, 2016
kendrickabaga:

Send me the guy's contacts i will like to assist his education once in a while
Re: Fatai, MAPOLY Student Who Washes Cars To Send Himself To School by Supnaija(m): 8:54pm On Aug 04, 2016
kendrickabaga:

Send me the guy's contacts i will like to support his education once in a while
Re: Fatai, MAPOLY Student Who Washes Cars To Send Himself To School by TomHagen: 8:54pm On Aug 04, 2016
Oluwa bless your hustle bro...
Re: Fatai, MAPOLY Student Who Washes Cars To Send Himself To School by BABANGBALI: 8:55pm On Aug 04, 2016
Dis one better pass those flat heads that always travel to Indonesia to disgrace Nigeria their host country
Re: Fatai, MAPOLY Student Who Washes Cars To Send Himself To School by TomHagen: 9:09pm On Aug 04, 2016
Nonny1980:
I have something I do which has kept me financially stable and free in this current economic recession.... I strongly believe you too can become financially strong and free just like me, if you join me. For more details, you can reach me through==> johnnychuks2009@yahoo.com <== Remain Blessed....!!!
I've sent you a mail.
Re: Fatai, MAPOLY Student Who Washes Cars To Send Himself To School by preciousMI1(f): 12:41am On Aug 05, 2016
ednut1:
Nice sha. Hope Funmi and Amaka no go start to tax am sha grin
why are you wasting my name?
Re: Fatai, MAPOLY Student Who Washes Cars To Send Himself To School by mikolo80: 1:39am On Aug 05, 2016
sexymoma:
if he get sense wella
make he stay away from woman
some women dey sight money from far.. dem nor even care if you nor get savings oo
are you one of such women
What if he jam woman wen go sponsor him own car wash for am
Re: Fatai, MAPOLY Student Who Washes Cars To Send Himself To School by Kazrem(m): 2:24am On Aug 05, 2016
When we say human does not not really have excuse, they think we are saying gilbrish. #NoExcuse. No 1 success recipe
Re: Fatai, MAPOLY Student Who Washes Cars To Send Himself To School by ednut1(m): 8:27am On Aug 05, 2016
preciousMI1:
why are you wasting my name?
no vex ma grin
Re: Fatai, MAPOLY Student Who Washes Cars To Send Himself To School by ademiD(f): 9:30am On Aug 05, 2016
may God bless him big time
Re: Fatai, MAPOLY Student Who Washes Cars To Send Himself To School by ArcToyin(m): 11:51am On Aug 09, 2016
3Dimension:
He is keeping body and soul together. Not stealing. Not Causing pain for others. God will shine his light on you.
& me too.
Re: Fatai, MAPOLY Student Who Washes Cars To Send Himself To School by saintkel(m): 11:14am On Aug 24, 2016
jennybright:
God bless your hustle dear
Morning dear, hws ur nyt
Re: Fatai, MAPOLY Student Who Washes Cars To Send Himself To School by jennybright(f): 1:25pm On Aug 24, 2016
Fine and urs?
Just rain

quote author=saintkel post=48758160]Morning dear, hws ur nyt[/quote]
Re: Fatai, MAPOLY Student Who Washes Cars To Send Himself To School by saintkel(m): 2:07pm On Aug 24, 2016
jennybright:
Fine and urs?
Just rain

quote author=saintkel post=48758160]Morning dear, hws ur nyt
Its everywhere especially here in Mararaba abuja. Enjoying your day?
Re: Fatai, MAPOLY Student Who Washes Cars To Send Himself To School by jennybright(f): 7:37pm On Aug 24, 2016
saintkel:
Its everywhere especially here in Mararaba abuja. Enjoying your day?

Wao you in Abj. We just parked out from Karu to A.RD. nice.
Re: Fatai, MAPOLY Student Who Washes Cars To Send Himself To School by saintkel(m): 7:51pm On Aug 24, 2016
jennybright:

Wao you in Abj. We just parked out from Karu to A.RD. nice.
Just dnt know anywhere here dear, just got a small job last 2weeks so I came here. Where is A.RD? Far from mararaba?
Re: Fatai, MAPOLY Student Who Washes Cars To Send Himself To School by jennybright(f): 8:32pm On Aug 24, 2016
saintkel:
Just dnt know anywhere here dear, just got a small job last 2weeks so I came here. Where is A.RD? Far from mararaba?

Public forum for security reasons.
Re: Fatai, MAPOLY Student Who Washes Cars To Send Himself To School by saintkel(m): 10:47pm On Aug 24, 2016
jennybright:

Public forum for security reasons.
oh so sorry dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Images You Would Relate To If You Grew Up Shy In A Nigerian Institution. / Mother, Son And Daughter Convoke Together At University Of Port Harcourt / NANS Senate-President, 4 Others Die In Auto Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.