Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,658 members, 7,905,472 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 12:25 PM

Please She Needs Your Opinion!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please She Needs Your Opinion!!! (1940 Views)

South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. / Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone / What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please She Needs Your Opinion!!! by berbz(m): 1:06pm On Aug 04, 2016
Hello Everyone
I want to seek advise from you all

I'm a lady , am 26yrs , graduate and working ... Im a sickle cell (SS) . I met a guy early dis year, we talked and I told him about my genotype and he told me he is (AA) which means we are compatible, he told me he is an ND holder but doing a course in NOUN. To cut d story short. I met him through a friend and we hooked up.
We started dating , after a month , he said he want me to meet his mum and I did . She is a lovely mother . I told my mother about him too and my mother asked me to allow him meet my sisters in lagos. So I asked him to work on his skins and change his clothes and bla bla ... Due his work he couldn't meet any of my sister before I travel to my hometown where my Parents stays.
To my surprise my dad told me to meet his friend's son who is rich ... So I told my bf about it and he went weird , and since then he has been sad about it. My dad is a man that won't allow his daughter to marry someone who couldn't take care of his daughters. Though am not trying to listen to him but on d other way , he might says NO when I show him my bf.
But I got a plan , whoever my father want me to meet or marry , am not gonna dance to his tunes , am not gonna say No, but am gonna blackmail the guy cos he is not someone I love. And I've told my bf about this plan, he is still worried . And that makes me say he didn't trust me.

So my question is that :

Should I tell my bf that we need space so that my plan for this present guy could work out.

Or should I just break up with my boyfriend. Because I don't know where this is going but whichever ways I don't wanna break his heart.

Pls advice...
Thanks
Re: Please She Needs Your Opinion!!! by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 04, 2016
Ehm.... I'll leave it to the experts

1 Like

Re: Please She Needs Your Opinion!!! by sorextee(m): 1:14pm On Aug 04, 2016
this one is tough. wait let me consult IFA...........

*pour cowries on the ground..
*reciting incantation....
ifa olokun, asoro dayo,
ni iwaju ifa, ni eyin ifa
ifa lotun, ifa losi
bi oro re se je, lo ma wi o

*listening attentitively to ifa
*nods head in agreement

the great IFA said I should tell you to tell your father about your current bf, and IFA said I shld ask you how old is your current bf.
IFA strongly advises you to stay with your bf cos it is written in the Bible not to despise every little beginnings.

though, you are 26, and you feel age aint on your side, but its not by how far, but how well.. all the best. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Please She Needs Your Opinion!!! by NevetsIbot(m): 1:14pm On Aug 04, 2016
one foolish but wise question.... ''What the hell is you dad doing by choosing for you?''

2 Likes

Re: Please She Needs Your Opinion!!! by NevetsIbot(m): 1:14pm On Aug 04, 2016
sorextee:
see his head. I wanted to be second to comment but see naw. He dan boook space.
Re: Please She Needs Your Opinion!!! by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 04, 2016
For you to even spray open your plan b4 executing it is a sign that you will take whatever your father brings ur way as far as it looks attractive. You're not decisive. This advice you're asking for is what you should have done b4 spraying ur plan openly to him. That's the 1st fact.

You are responsible for your bf's actions or misactions as the case may be bcus no human won't react jealously on hearing what he heard from you and breaking up with him as early as possible is better bcus u don't love him. For you to even ask him to change his skin already shows you won't last long with him because d day u see a guy with a more toned skin like you have now found a more financially attractive one already, u'll definitely hop out like a frog.

Blackmailing the other guy further confirms you don't know what you want. If you don't wanna date him, then let ur NO be NO, you have no business with blackmailing him..if he and his father finds out later, you would have spoilt ur father's name and integrity b4 his friend

To be frank with you, u're COVETOUS and the day u told him abt d other guy, u lost him. The problem with many ladies like you is that when you're so inclined to do evil, you won't even know dat u're so close to d devil already, ur covetous instincts will still keep making you think you're doing the right thing. Just some weeks ago we read a thread on fp on how a wife's siblings tutored her to act against her husband and her foolishness almost cost her her marriage. U're definitely one of such ladies

You can go ahead with your covetous plan to date the other guy bcus he's rich. Mayb u need to be reminded of ur SS condition. Its a delicate condition to manage in marriage and d new guy u see may not be mature enough to marry an SS unlike ur bf who by himself chose to go with an SS without any father's influence.

Ur father and his friend may convince him to marry an SS against his wish, but I don't know whether ur father will come and live with you in ur home. Or maybe u need be told that if ur father makes both of u marry, u will constantly need him around to keep d marriage working. Or perhaps you shd settle for the last option...marry at late 30s after satisfying ur covetous drive.

5 Likes

Re: Please She Needs Your Opinion!!! by sorextee(m): 1:26pm On Aug 04, 2016
if you want that space, come and pay for it.. grin grin

NevetsIbot:
see his head. I wanted to be second to comment but see naw. He dan boook space.
Re: Please She Needs Your Opinion!!! by NevetsIbot(m): 1:45pm On Aug 04, 2016
sorextee:
if you want that space, come and pay for it.. grin grin

ish
Re: Please She Needs Your Opinion!!! by Mjshexy(f): 1:46pm On Aug 04, 2016
It's like you don't even know what u want since u said u don't know where the relationship is heading. This guy is AA and is ready to risk it all for u and u are here behaving like a baby, maybe i should blame your boyfriend or i should just accept u are too young for a serious relationship not to talk of marriage, shebi it's dad that will live with the man he chooses for u. Funny enough your boyfriend may not have told his mum that u are SS oh, trust some Nigerian mums. It's well undecided

2 Likes

Re: Please She Needs Your Opinion!!! by yomi007k(m): 1:46pm On Aug 04, 2016
Aint no such tin as love...
Re: Please She Needs Your Opinion!!! by RichieDaVinci01(m): 1:48pm On Aug 04, 2016
Just tell him the plan so there won't be any misunderstan'
Re: Please She Needs Your Opinion!!! by yomi007k(m): 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
sorextee:

ifa olokun, asoro dayo,
ifa lotun, ifa losi

*nods head in agreement

the great IFA said I should tell you to tell your father about your current bf, and IFA said I shld ask you how old is your current bf.
IFA strongly advises you to stay with your bf cos it is written in the Bible not to despise every little beginnings.

though, you are 26, and you feel age aint on your side, but its not by how far, but how well.. all the best. smiley

Chai ur ifa na version 2.0...he even dey read bible.

2 Likes

Re: Please She Needs Your Opinion!!! by Sexxkillz: 1:55pm On Aug 04, 2016
Just be plain to yourself, o jare. . .

You don't love the guy you call your boyfriend. If you truly love someone, like you claim, you wouldn't allow anyone or anything come in between you two. Not even your father.

The guy isn't your standard, and you wanted to just manage him, thinking that he's your last hope since you are SS, and 26. That is why you asked him to change his skin. You don't tell people to change who they are for them to be acceptable to you, you ACCEPT who they are because anyone who changes who he is to suit you, will naturally revert to his old self after he has gotten used to you.

Now, you want to keep him as an option, in case your "plan" doesn't work, and ask him for space? Rubbish. No relationship totally recovers after the "we need space" bullshit. It's understandable that you deserve the best for yourself, but not at the expense of another's emotions.

Break up with him and let him move on as early as possible without you. Don't ask for space or blackmail anybody. Make your own decision! Saying you want to blackmail the other guy is just gutter rubbish and utterly deceptive to your boyfriend because you aren't considering going back to him.

You're not a child. Learn how to make, and stand by your decisions. People like you have no business getting married, because your dad will have all the say in your marriage. Your dad will know the day your husband sleeps with you, and the day he doesn't, and the day he does as much as fart in the bedroom. . . What happens if you don't like your dad's choice for you? Of course, you'll be forced to accept him, because you want to please your daddy and displease yourself.

Pls grow up.

You're a 26 year old with the mind of a 16 year old.

4 Likes

Re: Please She Needs Your Opinion!!! by Agybabe(f): 2:34pm On Aug 04, 2016
Ask the new guy to back off, framing him up is not an option.
Re: Please She Needs Your Opinion!!! by rawpadgin(m): 2:44pm On Aug 04, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Just be plain to yourself, o jare. . .

You don't love the guy you call your boyfriend. If you truly love someone, like you claim, you wouldn't allow anyone or anything come in between you two. Not even your father.

The guy isn't your standard, and you wanted to just manage him, thinking that he's your last hope since you are SS, and 26. That is why you asked him to change his skin. You don't tell people to change who they are for them to be acceptable to you, you ACCEPT who they are because anyone who changes who he is to suit you, will naturally revert to his old self after he has gotten used to you.

Now, you want to keep him as an option, in case your "plan" doesn't work, and ask him for space? Rubbish. No relationship totally recovers after the "we need space" bullshit. It's understandable that you deserve the best for yourself, but not at the expense of another's emotions.

Break up with him and let him move on as early as possible without you. Don't ask for space or blackmail anybody. Make your own decision! Saying you want to blackmail the other guy is just gutter rubbish and utterly deceptive to your boyfriend because you aren't considering going back to him.

You're not a child. Learn how to make, and stand by your decisions. People like you have no business getting married, because your dad will have all the say in your marriage. Your dad will know the day your husband sleeps with you, and the day he doesn't, and the day he does as much as fart in the bedroom. . . What happens if you don't like your dad's choice for you? Of course, you'll be forced to accept him, because you want to please your daddy and displease yourself.

Pls grow up.

You're a 26 year old with the mind of a 16 year old.
she asked for an advice not insults

1 Like

Re: Please She Needs Your Opinion!!! by Sexxkillz: 2:51pm On Aug 04, 2016
rawpadgin:
she asked for an advice not insults

So, where is your own advice?

You lot just like quoting me to get my attention even when I'm not in the mood for chit chats. Why do you like worshiping me?

Live your own NL life, and leave me to do my thing. Don't ever quote me if you're going to make a pointless point.

Now, get out!

4 Likes

Re: Please She Needs Your Opinion!!! by rawpadgin(m): 3:02pm On Aug 04, 2016
Sexxkillz:
So, where is your own advice?

You lot just like quoting me to get my attention even when I'm not in the mood for chit chats. Why do you like worshiping me?

Live your own NL life, and leave me to do my thing. Don't ever quote me if you're going to make a pointless point.

Now, get out!
look @ this one,

when will u stop being an e-warrior

ur so immature

am expecting another insulting comment from u, cuz that's what u are known for
Re: Please She Needs Your Opinion!!! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 04, 2016
I hope you can cook and pray for at least one hour grin
If so, don't marry a man who no get work wink

1 Like

Re: Please She Needs Your Opinion!!! by Fela40: 3:36pm On Aug 04, 2016
rawpadgin:
look @ this one,

when will u stop being an e-warrior

ur so immature

am expecting another insulting comment from u, cuz that's what u are known for

Leave Sexxkillz to me, do not dirty yourself fighting him.

Sexxkillz is it until your pubic hair turns grey before you start making use of your dormant brain?
Re: Please She Needs Your Opinion!!! by rawpadgin(m): 3:40pm On Aug 04, 2016
Fela40:

Leave Sexxkillz to me, do not dirty yourself fighting him.

Sexxkillz is it until your pubic hair turns grey before you start making use of your dormant brain?
the dude is so annoying
Re: Please She Needs Your Opinion!!! by Fela40: 3:42pm On Aug 04, 2016
rawpadgin:
the dude is so annoying

Annoying sounds too Behind for him. He is disgusting.
Re: Please She Needs Your Opinion!!! by berbz(m): 2:06pm On Aug 05, 2016
sorextee:

ifa olokun, asoro dayo,
ifa lotun, ifa losi

*nods head in agreement

thanks
Re: Please She Needs Your Opinion!!! by berbz(m): 2:07pm On Aug 05, 2016
Fela40:

Annoying sounds too Behind for him. He is disgusting.
pls don't quarrel here , one love pls
Re: Please She Needs Your Opinion!!! by Fela40: 7:29am On Aug 06, 2016
berbz:
pls don't quarrel here , one love pls

Yes boss undecided

1 Like

Re: Please She Needs Your Opinion!!! by berbz(m): 7:48am On Aug 06, 2016
She is gonna answer all of u that has contributed. Thanks so much
Re: Please She Needs Your Opinion!!! by pedrilo: 9:48am On Aug 06, 2016
U r not emotionally stable @op.

1 Like

Re: Please She Needs Your Opinion!!! by berbz(m): 8:44pm On Aug 09, 2016
sorextee:

ifa olokun, asoro dayo,
ifa lotun, ifa losi

*nods head in agreement

thanks
Re: Please She Needs Your Opinion!!! by berbz(m): 8:48pm On Aug 09, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
For you to even spray open your plan b4 executing it is a sign that you will take whatever your father brings ur way as far as it looks attractive. You're not decisive. This advice you're asking for is what you should have done b4 spraying ur plan openly to him. That's the 1st fact.

You are responsible for your bf's actions or misactions as the case may be bcus no human won't react jealously on hearing what he heard from you and breaking up with him as early as possible is better bcus u don't love him. For you to even ask him to change his skin already shows you won't last long with him because d day u see a guy with a more toned skin like you have now found a more financially attractive one already, u'll definitely hop out like a frog.

Blackmailing the other guy further confirms you don't know what you want. If you don't wanna date him, then let ur NO be NO, you have no business with blackmailing him..if he and his father finds out later, you would have spoilt ur father's name and integrity b4 his friend

To be frank with you, u're COVETOUS and the day u told him abt d other guy, u lost him. The problem with many ladies like you is that when you're so inclined to do evil, you won't even know dat u're so close to d devil already, ur covetous instincts will still keep making you think you're doing the right thing. Just some weeks ago we read a thread on fp on how a wife's siblings tutored her to act against her husband and her foolishness almost cost her her marriage. U're definitely one of such ladies

You can go ahead with your covetous plan to date the other guy bcus he's rich. Mayb u need to be reminded of ur SS condition. Its a delicate condition to manage in marriage and d new guy u see may not be mature enough to marry an SS unlike ur bf who by himself chose to go with an SS without any father's influence.

Ur father and his friend may convince him to marry an SS against his wish, but I don't know whether ur father will come and live with you in ur home. Or maybe u need be told that if ur father makes both of u marry, u will constantly need him around to keep d marriage working. Or perhaps you shd settle for the last option...marry at late 30s after satisfying ur covetous drive.
My bf is too emotional, I'm afraid to break his heart. And I don't want a situation that I will reject dis present guy and my dad will reject my current bf. Am just confuse in short Pls
Re: Please She Needs Your Opinion!!! by berbz(m): 8:53pm On Aug 09, 2016
Mjshexy:
It's like you don't even know what u want since u said u don't know where the relationship is heading. This guy is AA and is ready to risk it all for u and u are here behaving like a baby, maybe i should blame your boyfriend or i should just accept u are too young for a serious relationship not to talk of marriage, shebi it's dad that will live with the man he chooses for u. Funny enough your boyfriend may not have told his mum that u are SS oh, trust some Nigerian mums. It's well undecided
he has never told his mum that am SS, I've showed his pix to my mum and she likes him but I haven't show my dad... want him to meet him in person before he came up with all dis guy thing.
Re: Please She Needs Your Opinion!!! by Mjshexy(f): 9:24pm On Aug 09, 2016
berbz:
he has never told his mum that am SS, I've showed his pix to my mum and she likes him but I haven't show my dad... want him to meet him in person before he came up with all dis guy thing.
I thought as much, he didn't tell his mum because he doesn't want any issue coming in between u two, my dear this guy really loves u, i wish u will see it & give him a chance, not many of us guys will take this risk all for love, you have a genuine lover in front of u who expects u to stand & fight for him... sad
Re: Please She Needs Your Opinion!!! by Kasimaramma2(f): 11:04pm On Aug 09, 2016
berbz:
Hello Everyone
I want to seek advise from you all

I'm a lady , am 26yrs , graduate and working ... Im a sickle cell (SS) . I met a guy early dis year, we talked and I told him about my genotype and he told me he is (AA) which means we are compatible, he told me he is an ND holder but doing a course in NOUN. To cut d story short. I met him through a friend and we hooked up.
We started dating , after a month , he said he want me to meet his mum and I did . She is a lovely mother . I told my mother about him too

and my mother asked me to allow him meet my sisters in lagos. So I asked him to work on his skins and change his clothes and bla bla ... Due his work he couldn't meet any of my sister before I travel to my hometown where my Parents stays.
To my surprise my dad told me to meet his friend's son who is rich ... So I told my bf about it and he went weird , and since then he has been sad about it. My dad is a man that won't allow his daughter to marry someone who couldn't take care of his daughters. Though am not trying to listen to him but on d other way , he might says NO when I show him my bf.
But I got a plan , whoever my father want me to meet or marry , am not gonna dance to his tunes , am not gonna say No, but am gonna blackmail the guy cos he is not someone I love. And I've told my bf about this plan, he is still worried . And that makes me say he didn't trust me.

So my question is that :

Should I tell my bf that we need space so that my plan for this present guy could work out.

Or should I just break up with my boyfriend. Because I don't know where this is going but whichever ways I don't wanna break his heart.

Babe,am happy for you. But,i would rather marry a man that would give me the life my dad could give. Your heart n brain should be involved in this decision....
Pls advice...
Thanks
Re: Please She Needs Your Opinion!!! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
berbz:
My bf is too emotional, I'm afraid to break his heart. And I don't want a situation that I will reject dis present guy and my dad will reject my current bf. Am just confuse in short Pls
I'm confused too bcus the threads says you're female and ur monicker says u're male. Guess thats why you didnt make FP.

Whether now or later, u'll still break d innocent heart. Infact you've started the process, so why not complete it and go and date the money you want

(1) (2) (Reply)

21 Surest Ways To Annoy Other People / She Promised To Give Me Sex Tomorrow / 50k For A Random Guy On Valentine Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.