Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,354 members, 7,940,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 02:21 AM

What Is The Meaning Of This In Osun State? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Meaning Of This In Osun State? (550 Views)

What Is The Full Meaning Of EFCC? See Hilarious Answers / The Meaning Of "KOWA" - KOWA Party / Ooni, Aregbesola Launch Cashew Plantation In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of This In Osun State? by Funseyi(f): 1:55pm On Aug 04, 2016
This is not the type of experience we expect to have in a country full of amenities and resources ,somewhere in Osun State the image attached to this post is a report card or sheet I don't have ideal what to call this thing,this is a take home report card for promotion year,i have never see anything like this before,please I beg all Nigerians to start praying and pleading to God for forgiveness of our wrong doings.because this is out of range of our chop make chop leaders we are parading in Nigeria
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This In Osun State? by success1smyn(m): 2:01pm On Aug 04, 2016
m

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Unenviable Dilemma / Nigeria Presidential Aide Adu Dies In India / Chairmanship Candidate For Mainland LG, Dayo Israel Trains 10,000 Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.