Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,740 members, 7,915,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:39 PM

Veteran Actress Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her Twin’s 26th Birthday (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Veteran Actress Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her Twin’s 26th Birthday (photos) (811 Views)

Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her Birthday With Throwback Photo / Sola Sobowale Poses With Her Twin Daughters / Sola Sobowale Celebrates Twin's Birthday Who Turned 26 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Veteran Actress Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her Twin’s 26th Birthday (photos) by tosinebola: 1:57pm On Aug 04, 2016
Popular Yoruba actress, known for role as Toyin Tomato in the TV drama super story, celebrated her children birthday on her social media page yesterday August 3, 2016. The actress whose identical twins children turned 26, took to her page to pour encomium on them.

Read what she wrote below

‘Lolu mi… Eji mi… Happy Birthday! I pray God continues to bless you abundantly in all that you do. I thank God for giving me such beauties. Word are not enough to express the love I have for you. I love you love you love. See you tonight for our turn up, lol
P.S can you tell they’re twins? #twinlife #motheroftwins #sisters’

see more photos below..

SOURCE:http://blog.iyodatv.com/veteran-actress-sola-sobowale-celebrates-her-twins-26th-birthday-photos/

Re: Veteran Actress Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her Twin’s 26th Birthday (photos) by Behira(f): 2:17pm On Aug 04, 2016
HBD to them

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Naija Celeb Grass To Grace Trowback Pics / Obama’s Daughter Spotted Allegedly Smoking Marijuana After Twerking At Festival. / Is Odunlade Adekola Now The DPO Of A Police Station?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.