Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,075 members, 7,966,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 09:23 AM

Why I Hate Kanu And IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Hate Kanu And IPOB (565 Views)

Before You Hate Kanu / Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB In Aba When Jonathan Was In Power (Video) / Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Hate Kanu And IPOB by EmmaEzeali: 2:04pm On Aug 04, 2016
Buhari promised us 5,000 naira stipend but The IPOB misKreants are threatening that largese, how do they want me to survive after campaigning vigorously for Baba?
Re: Why I Hate Kanu And IPOB by EmmaEzeali: 2:06pm On Aug 04, 2016
My mother said I'm from Aligbo but I feel more affinity with fulanis who kill people in Aligbo.
Re: Why I Hate Kanu And IPOB by EmmaEzeali: 2:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
We must all support the incarceration of IPOB misKreant. I challenge IPOB in Enugu.
Re: Why I Hate Kanu And IPOB by amuokuko: 2:26pm On Aug 04, 2016
Emmanuel ezeali, I know the badagry u grew up from ve this servitude mentality in you..

Kontinew, u might one day be a "Restavék" president..

2 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Kanu And IPOB by snika: 4:22pm On Aug 04, 2016
EmmaEzeali:
Buhari promised us 5,000 naira stipend but The IPOB misKreants are threatening that largese, how do they want me to survive after campaigning vigorously for Baba?

Another oil-soaking afonja with personality disorder let loose somewhere in osogbo.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Reality In This Picture, Which Way Nigeria? / Feyi Fawehinmi: I’m Sorry If I Convinced Anyone To Vote For This Government / Security Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.