Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,160 members, 7,949,989 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 04:59 AM

Which Among These 3 Women Should He Marry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Among These 3 Women Should He Marry? (2137 Views)

I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose / To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts / Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Among These 3 Women Should He Marry? by Fmartin(m): 2:31pm On Aug 04, 2016
A man is dating three women and wants to decide which to marry.
He decides to give them a test.

He gives each woman a present of $5000 and watches to see what
she does with the money.

The first does a total make-over. She goes to a fancy beauty salon,
gets her hair done, new make up and buys several new outfits and
dresses up very nicely for the man. She tells him that she has done
this to be more attractive for him because she loves him so much.

The man was impressed.

The second goes shopping to buy the man gifts.
She gets him a new set of golf clubs, some new gizmos for his
computer, and some expensive clothes. As she presents these gifts, she tells him that she has spent all the money on him because she loves him so much.
Again, the man is impressed.

The third invests the money in the stock market.
She earns several times the $5000. She gives him back his $5000
and reinvests the remainder in a joint account. She tells him that
she wants to save for their future because she loves him so much.
Obviously, the man was impressed.

Which one should he marry

1 Like

Re: Which Among These 3 Women Should He Marry? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 04, 2016
The second one
Re: Which Among These 3 Women Should He Marry? by bolt000(m): 2:40pm On Aug 04, 2016
the third sad
Re: Which Among These 3 Women Should He Marry? by faruz: 2:43pm On Aug 04, 2016
none
Re: Which Among These 3 Women Should He Marry? by Fmartin(m): 2:44pm On Aug 04, 2016
faruz:
none
lol
Re: Which Among These 3 Women Should He Marry? by Rexhenrex(m): 2:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
i will go for the money doubler the 3 lady that number one fearing her is the begining of wisdom

1 Like

Re: Which Among These 3 Women Should He Marry? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 04, 2016
grin

It's obvious #3 is in the biznez... But I shud remind u not all biznez are booming.. It's hard to risk the money especially it isn't urz..

1 Like

Re: Which Among These 3 Women Should He Marry? by Fmartin(m): 2:58pm On Aug 04, 2016
Rexhenrex:
i will go for the money doubler the 3 lady that number one fearing her is the begining of wisdom
no 1 woman is

a, materialistic
b, materialist
c, materialism

choose one grin

1 Like

Re: Which Among These 3 Women Should He Marry? by Chongaiman: 3:00pm On Aug 04, 2016
The one with the biggest bust and butt as well as sweetest honey pot.
Re: Which Among These 3 Women Should He Marry? by nikkypearl(f): 3:02pm On Aug 04, 2016
faruz:
none
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Among These 3 Women Should He Marry? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 04, 2016
Obviously, if he's a man in a right state of mind, he will certainly go for the third lady cos she's a valuable assest who will contribute to their union, and not only a beneficiary whose job is to sit down comfortably to eat up yields as against her fellow colleagues.

No man wants a liability.
Re: Which Among These 3 Women Should He Marry? by Jay542(m): 3:05pm On Aug 04, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

It's obvious #3 is in the biznez... But I shud remind u not all biznez are booming.. It's hard to risk the money especially it isn't urz..

Are you #3?? wink
Re: Which Among These 3 Women Should He Marry? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 04, 2016
Jay542:

Are you #3?? wink

grin ooh no... Not me. I hate biznez... tongue
Re: Which Among These 3 Women Should He Marry? by Agbanita(f): 3:12pm On Aug 04, 2016
Fmartin:
A man is dating three women and wants to decide which to marry.
He decides to give them a test.

He gives each woman a present of $5000 and watches to see what
she does with the money.

The first does a total make-over. She goes to a fancy beauty salon,
gets her hair done, new make up and buys several new outfits and
dresses up very nicely for the man. She tells him that she has done
this to be more attractive for him because she loves him so much.

The man was impressed.

The second goes shopping to buy the man gifts.
She gets him a new set of golf clubs, some new gizmos for his
computer, and some expensive clothes. As she presents these gifts, she tells him that she has spent all the money on him because she loves him so much.
Again, the man is impressed.

The third invests the money in the stock market.
She earns several times the $5000. She gives him back his $5000
and reinvests the remainder in a joint account. She tells him that
she wants to save for their future because she loves him so much.
Obviously, the man was impressed.

Which one should he marry
the first is out of it.......... d second is a girl frnd material nd d third is a wife material[b][/b][i][/i][center][/center][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#770077][/color] smiley
Re: Which Among These 3 Women Should He Marry? by ojun50(m): 3:17pm On Aug 04, 2016
D one who can cook nd pray for one hour

4 Likes

Re: Which Among These 3 Women Should He Marry? by Fmartin(m): 3:43pm On Aug 04, 2016
ojun50:
D one who can cook nd pray for one hour
as in pray nd cry for one hour?? grin
Re: Which Among These 3 Women Should He Marry? by jamalnation(m): 3:46pm On Aug 04, 2016
Wich of dem can cook?
Re: Which Among These 3 Women Should He Marry? by Fmartin(m): 3:56pm On Aug 04, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin ooh no... Not me. I hate biznez... tongue
but u like flexing with money made from business wink
Re: Which Among These 3 Women Should He Marry? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 04, 2016
Fmartin:
but u like flexing with money made from business wink

grin
Re: Which Among These 3 Women Should He Marry? by curvysola(f): 4:02pm On Aug 04, 2016
undecided
Re: Which Among These 3 Women Should He Marry? by Fmartin(m): 4:06pm On Aug 04, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin
see ur life

grin

1 Like

Re: Which Among These 3 Women Should He Marry? by ojun50(m): 4:32pm On Aug 04, 2016
Fmartin:
as in pray nd cry for one hour?? grin
bad guy cry
Re: Which Among These 3 Women Should He Marry? by tobex23(m): 2:43pm On Aug 05, 2016
Jay542:

Are you #3?? wink

Hello sir, could you spare me a minute of your time sir.

Need your help sir. embarassed
Re: Which Among These 3 Women Should He Marry? by samblack(m): 3:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
No:1. That one is an advance b**ch believe me she don't love you but just herself

No:2.That one is just a stupid girl that is stupidly in love with you,believe me you don't want to end up with her because her stupidity will ruined your family someday.

No:3.This is a real woman note; a woman not a girl believe me she has been thinking how she want your life's to be when you are married before you even started nursing the idea.she has a plan for your home,your children etc.Now tell me wetin you still dey wait for

Re: Which Among These 3 Women Should He Marry? by Jay542(m): 5:09pm On Aug 05, 2016
tobex23:

Hello sir, could you spare me a minute of your time sir.
Need your help sir. embarassed
Wetn dey bros?
Re: Which Among These 3 Women Should He Marry? by tobex23(m): 11:02pm On Aug 05, 2016
Jay542:

Wetn dey bros?

Greetings to you sir.

Please the Ongoing Mr Nairaland grand finale comes up Saturday (06/08/2016).

And this is from teamPhotoshoot..

Please sir, we would be very grateful if we have your support sir.

Please join us to crown photoshoot the winner Sir. What do you say sir?
Re: Which Among These 3 Women Should He Marry? by Jay542(m): 7:33am On Aug 06, 2016
tobex23:

Greetings to you sir.
Please the Ongoing Mr Nairaland grand finale comes up Saturday (06/08/2016).
And this is from teamPhotoshoot..
Please sir, we would be very grateful if we have your support sir.
Please join us to crown photoshoot the winner Sir. What do you say sir?
Lets crown him na

2 Likes

Re: Which Among These 3 Women Should He Marry? by tobex23(m): 8:00am On Aug 06, 2016
Jay542:

Lets crown him na

Nice one, thank you sir...

How to vote:

Go to: https://www.nairaland.com/3271417/mr-nairaland-2016-grand-finale#48227310

Then copy the coloured and paste in the link above:

I vote photoshoot cc NLJega

Time: 10am - 6pm
Date: 06/08/2016(Today)

There you have it you have also joined in making a difference. TeamPhotoshoot says thank you.
Re: Which Among These 3 Women Should He Marry? by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 06, 2016
samblack:
No:1. That one is an advance b**ch believe me she don't love you but just herself

No:2.That one is just a stupid girl that is stupidly in love with you,believe me you don't want to end up with her because her stupidity will ruined your family someday.

No:3.This is a real woman note; a woman not a girl believe me she has been thinking how she want your life's to be when you are married before you even started nursing the idea.she has a plan for your home,your children etc.Now tell me wetin you still dey wait for

if u say the second woman is stupid den u must really be a fool, no doubt the third lady is the real woman, but in dis our days if u have a lady who spends the money u give to her back on u, and u think she is stupid for doing dat??....dude u need a rehab. the second lady loves the dude, but the third woman did the right tin, wat if this woman who opens a business...return ur money and dump ur sorry ass because she is now financially independent??....sometimes just sometimes we should look beyond what what we see
Re: Which Among These 3 Women Should He Marry? by Thoughty2(m): 8:15am On Aug 06, 2016
The one with the biggest breas.t grin
Re: Which Among These 3 Women Should He Marry? by elnino02(m): 4:07pm On Aug 06, 2016
The third
Re: Which Among These 3 Women Should He Marry? by Lordmykel(m): 5:44pm On Sep 07, 2016
Agbanita:

the first is out of it.......... d second is a girl frnd material nd d third is a wife material smiley
i disagree sweetheart there are all wife materials. It will be almost impossible for a real man to chose form the three, as he needs all. I'll advice he goes for the one who understands him better, the one who is his bestfriend, as a marriage union can never be as good as marring someone who is your other half Than a mare testing.
If i love you, i love you not because of how you spend the money i give to you. The manner you spend money is not my business, the money is yours do what every you want with it, i do not want it back.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Disturb Girls With Calls / How Do You Get Your Crush Without Hurting Your Self Esteem / Tag The Nairalander You Wish To Meet At The Beach Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.