Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,427 members, 7,929,399 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 01:27 PM

DIY Customised Female Wallets With Ankara - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / DIY Customised Female Wallets With Ankara (10228 Views)

Nairalander Kills It With Ankara And Porsche-design Watch / "Shoes,sandals,wallets And Bags" All Handmade With Premium Leather / Learn How To Make Sandals And Slippers With Ankara For Free!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIY Customised Female Wallets With Ankara by bisoler(f): 12:43pm On Jan 13, 2017
Sorry guys the lesson ended a long time ago and i couldn't upload the file here. @ izzou abeg u fit elp me. ejoor sir
Re: DIY Customised Female Wallets With Ankara by Stellamariss(f): 8:11pm On Jan 18, 2017
bisoler:
Sorry guys the lesson ended a long time ago and i couldn't upload the file here. @ izzou abeg u fit elp me. ejoor sir
pls add me up, am interested although am late
Re: DIY Customised Female Wallets With Ankara by smartman2017: 9:57pm On Jan 19, 2017
pls add me up, please 07032399299
Re: DIY Customised Female Wallets With Ankara by Madrededios(f): 11:14am On Jan 30, 2017
bisoler:

Please add me up. Am interested. 08162222581
Re: DIY Customised Female Wallets With Ankara by Omoh1998(f): 1:34am On Jan 31, 2017
bisoler:
This is the third time the mod will ban me nd since i have no idea y dis is happening and they are not responding to my email.I honestly cant keep typing only for the post to be removed nd chop ban on top. As suggested,i will create a whatsapp page with my glo line,so we can continue from there. u can drop ur number(s) here for me to add u to d grp,or chat me on my glo line 08051172908.(i donno if i will chop ban again for dropping d number).
please add me 09032046618 i appreciate
Re: DIY Customised Female Wallets With Ankara by lovemaths(f): 1:08pm On Oct 10, 2017
bisoler:

Bisoler please find a way to send me the pdf of the tutorials. I was in the group last year but my phone was stolen. thanks my email is mishaelcrochet@gmail.com
Re: DIY Customised Female Wallets With Ankara by izzou(m): 1:38pm On Oct 10, 2017
lovemaths:

Bisoler please find a way to send me the pdf of the tutorials. I was in the group last year but my phone was stolen. thanks my email is mishaelcrochet@gmail.com

You really would have to be a little bit patient with me. Cant really get my my hand on d drive where i stored it. But will search anyway

Mummy bisoler. Its been ages. God bless you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

China Scarf Factory, Best Scarf Supplier In China / Miss Ambassador For Peace 2013 Contestants... / Traditional Native Etibo Shirt-Payment on Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.