Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,827 members, 7,933,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 07:38 PM

Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip (7348 Views)

Dino Melaye Sues Sahara Reporters For N5Billion (Photos) / Buhari Pays Homage To Ewuare, Oba Of Benin / Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Was Not In Fairfax, Virginia – US Attorney (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by CHIJIOKE1314: 10:54pm On Aug 04, 2016
[s]
Enice:
Go to the white house to do what? The Nigerian constitution does not recognise the position of first lady. She cannot act officially for nigeria or interact officially for the government. She can only do so for NGO's. Mark you she is a muslim. So her religion restrict her to certain things in the absence of her husband or relatives.
[/s]

Yeah and the NIGERIAN constitution recognises the position of VP's wife, No second lady.. .

She can act officially for the govt, why would she do a thing for the NGO's?... Mark you she is a Christian. So her religion is loose and she is allowed to do as she please or even pick a man by the road side and go to bed with him even in the present of his husband or relatives.. .

You guys Zombies are bloody fvckers!

3 Likes

Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by ba7man(m): 11:03pm On Aug 04, 2016
These villagers will believe anything. undecided

1 Like

Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by Ojukwufrank: 11:09pm On Aug 04, 2016
I smh for the Iboes. Pathetic

1 Like

Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by Ejanla07: 11:09pm On Aug 04, 2016
Abagworo:
Ndigbo should get over the loss of the ineffectual buffoon and work with other major ethnic groups to regain their number 3 position. All these useless attacks relegates us further in the scheme of things. Aisha Buhari is in USA at the moment and is obviously not involved in corruption.

afonja masquerading as Igbo. chino pls come give am to dis clown.

aisha in usa ko..
aisha in usb nii.

mtchewwww..

people re wiser

2 Likes

Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by Ejanla07: 11:15pm On Aug 04, 2016
egift:

Don't be fooled by some wailing miscreant and ipod thugs who created account on my name to smear and assassinate my character. I have ignored them.

Who ever behind that is completely insane and out of line. They put together an account, ripping off details from my profile to conjunct their lame attempt at defamation.

dude WTF character re u talking about...

dude u being zombie. ur character is rock bottom

nothing thr to defame..

stop fvcking feeling important....

u re another nobody.

4 Likes

Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by amour4life: 11:20pm On Aug 04, 2016
Guys haven't u noticed something? No news papers or news carrying the news of Aisha usa visit.

2 Likes

Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by Biafra1000: 11:32pm On Aug 04, 2016
obailala:
Seems most of these NL and facebook users with a biafra appendage to their names are usually synonymous with daft lines of reasoning. When I saw one of them on facebook today claiming that the pictures and videos of Aisha Buhari in the US are fake, I first thought it was just a person making jokes; but I was wrong. I expected these people to just go silent today at least but I obviously underestimated how silly some humans could be.

Now the stupidity has crawled into NL and I can now see even the ones I thought were smart (for being silent) all jumping out of their holes into the the moving train of mumurity... wonderful!

but buhari deceived you with his change mantra Mr wise man

2 Likes

Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by wordcat(m): 11:46pm On Aug 04, 2016
Abagworo:
Ndigbo should get over the loss of the ineffectual buffoon and work with other major ethnic groups to regain their number 3 position

Please, which Ethnic group is in the number 2 position?
Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 05, 2016
Hizzy:

You should av asked gowon he has the perfect answer to your question he wanted his map not to look funny to he created my state to stop Biaf 4rom seceding if there's nothin in Biaf he would av let them go

Maybe.
Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 05, 2016
EmmaEzeali:

But the same Biafraherald broke the news about Buhari's medical trips for ear infection before it landed on pages of Punch and Vanguard newspapers even when we tried very hard to discredit them.

They've broken so many news that turned out to be true and later carried by Vanguard, Punch, Sun etc.

WHERE EXACTLY IS SHE HOLDING THE CONFERENCE IN WASHINGTON abi the place no get address?

See I'm an APC member from Enugu but lies must be called Lies. We must stop deceiving people in the name of politics.

Frankly speaking I can't say for sure if she's in the US or not. Neither can you. Instead of jumping into unhealthy conclusions, why don't we just look on and see how far.

This your Biafra herald, how many good news about Nigeria have the published? I don't know, I'm just asking..

1 Like

Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by Abagworo(m): 12:44am On Aug 05, 2016
wordcat:

Please, which Ethnic group is in the number 2 position?
1 Hausa/Fulani
2 Yoruba
3 Ijaw
Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by bender79: 4:55am On Aug 05, 2016
ConqueredWest:
Confusion everywhere.

Did CNN broadcast the visit
You are the slowest brain I have come across. Did CNN report buhari's trip to US talk less of his wife?
Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by bender79: 4:58am On Aug 05, 2016
sleekAfonja:
I check al Jazeera,ecn,BBC nor even mentioned it.Something is not right?
Aisha buhari is a private citizen and such visit should not buzz on international media. Sometimes I wonder which village you come from

2 Likes

Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by kuuljay(m): 5:22am On Aug 05, 2016
There are over 200 tribes in Nigeria and one tribe believes every other tribe hates it,that one tribe believes it's the only marginalised tribe,that one tribe is spreading it's hate and bitterness to other tribes like a virus why

2 Likes

Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by DeleteNonsense: 5:43am On Aug 05, 2016
But for the wife of Nigeria president to go to Amelika without officials welcoming her calls for forensic auditing.
Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by rummmy: 5:50am On Aug 05, 2016
Abagworo:

1 Hausa/Fulani

2 Yoruba

3 Ijaw

you are sick am sure..is housa/fulani a tribe?housa only owns a sizable parts of kano state..mention other state that is 100% housa just as abia or imo is 100% igbo.......ijaw is not a tribe....if you claim they are,tell me where they inhabit.....dont tell me efik,anang,kalabari,ikwerre,okrika,ogba,urhobo,isoko are all ijaws,as for the afonjas,i yam coming for you

2 Likes

Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by Enice(m): 6:00am On Aug 05, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
[s][/s]

Yeah and the NIGERIAN constitution recognises the position of VP's wife, No second lady.. .

She can act officially for the govt, why would she do a thing for the NGO's?... Mark you she is a Christian. So her religion is loose and she is allowed to do as she please or even pick a man by the road side and go to bed with him even in the present of his husband or relatives.. .

You guys Zombies are bloody fvckers!
you are the bigger fucker. You wail for non issues. Anybody can go to the white house but everybody must not go to the white house.
Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by chimauga(m): 6:02am On Aug 05, 2016
Scam first lady, from scamed party APE APC,to the scammed country nigeria

1 Like

Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by Izonpikin: 6:11am On Aug 05, 2016
Real truths would soon surface soon....I just fold hands....real truths. .. cool
Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by wordcat(m): 6:56am On Aug 05, 2016
Abagworo:

1 Hausa/Fulani
2 Yoruba
3 Ijaw
Are u sure that yorubas will settle for Second Class citizen?
Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by wordcat(m): 7:01am On Aug 05, 2016
kuuljay:
There are over 200 tribes in Nigeria and one tribe believes every other tribe hates it,that one tribe believes it's the only marginalised tribe,that one tribe is spreading it's hate and bitterness to other tribes like a virus why

This same tribe is bringing shame to nigeria according to peeps like u then what stops u from letting this tribe to go?
Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 05, 2016
Biafra1000:
The episodes of the infamous Halliburton scandal have
just taken a new sudden twist as the wife of Nigeria
President, Aisha Buhari takes new desperate measures
to cover her alleged dirty tracks in the scandal that has
already severely dented the image of most Nigerian elite
politicians both locally and internationally.
Barely two months after Ekiti state governor, Ayodele
Fayose exposed the involvement President Muhammadu
Buhari's wife in the scandal with veritable documented
evidences, and also dared her to step her foot in the
United States of America to prove her innocence,
Nigerians were however thrown into a state confusion
when a pirate media outlet based in the US known as
Sahara Reporters had on Thursday, published some
pictures which it allegedly claimed were recently taken
in Washington DC during a visit of the Nigerian First
Lady.
However, a reliable source based in the United States
has disclosed to Family Writers that the Sahara
Reporters published photos of Aisha Buhari in
Washington DC were a total fallacy as nothing of such
took place-
"As I am talking to you, there is no atom of Aisha Buhari
over here in the United States. If anything of such had
taken place, I will be the first to tell you because I am
very close to most of the APC party members based here
in the US. I am even surprised that Sahara Reporters
would invent such a hilarious lie to deceive gullible
Nigerians, I wonder how much Aisha paid them for the
stunt" the source said on condition of anonymity.
"The said picture doesnt even look like one taken at any
of the airports in US" he continued.
"If it were true that Aisha Buhari stepped her foot into
this country, trust me the pictures of her with Michelle
Obama or any US official could have gone viral in the
internet because I know what my APC friends can do.
"Or are they trying to tell us that she sneaked into this
country? If that is the case, then she has a hand in the
Halliburton scandal because a clear conscience fears no
accusation" he concluded.
The Nigerian government earlier dissociated the
President's wife from the Halliburton scandal, claiming
that the particular Aisha Buhari named in the scandal is
based in the US and not in any way related to President
Buhari's wife. Nevertheless, the US based Aisha Buhari
in an interview with The Street Journal unequivocally
rebuffed the allegations against her claiming that the
Nigerian First Lady is desperate to masquerade her
fraudulent activities.
"I have never done anything with Halliburton. I don't
know the colour of the company. I am not in the line of
Business with Halliburton, so linking me with the
bribery is wicked" she stated in anger,
"They are desperate to cover their dirty track and link
my name to the scandal that they have to first of all
steal my passport.
"If somebody commits crime in the US, he or she must
face trial. Have you ever heard I am being tried in the
US?" She asked-
"If they think they are politician and can break the law
and go free, they should realise that nobody is above
the laws of a country including me." she said refering to
President Buhari's

http://www.thebiafraherald.co/2016/08/halliburton-scandal-aisha-buhari-pays.html?m=1
Only a biafra newspaper can report this. We watched Aisha Buhari's arrival on CNN last night here. The newspaper must be published in NNewi. LOL
Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by kuuljay(m): 7:36am On Aug 06, 2016
wordcat:

This same tribe is bringing shame to nigeria according to peeps like u then what stops u from letting this tribe to go?
tell your representatives at the national assembly to ask for a secession at the floor of the house simple!!! Stop spreading your evil hate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bangladesh Envoy Visits PMB, Promises Stronger Ties / Osinbajo Asks UN Security Council To Help Rid Nigeria, Others Of Terrorism / With What I Saw At INEC Offices, APC May Lose Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.