Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,424 members, 7,881,556 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:44 PM

Sasha Obama Starts A Job At A Restaurant - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sasha Obama Starts A Job At A Restaurant (65967 Views)

Sasha Obama Kissing A Guy At A Concert (Photos) / "Malia And Sasha Obama Were Loaned By Their Real Parents..." / Sasha Obama Absent At Obama’s Farewell Address Due To Her Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sasha Obama Starts A Job At A Restaurant by sallyzan(f): 9:37am On Aug 05, 2016
Impressive!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sasha Obama Starts A Job At A Restaurant by God2man(m): 9:49am On Aug 05, 2016
This is wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Sasha Obama Starts A Job At A Restaurant by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 05, 2016
eminent007:

Both of you.
OK you try NEXT!!!
Re: Sasha Obama Starts A Job At A Restaurant by EmekaBlue(m): 10:05am On Aug 05, 2016
Just publicity stunt to encourage lazy american youths xpecially d blacks to work during summer not always waiting on welfare...Even d bodyguards salary don pass wetin she dey get there
Re: Sasha Obama Starts A Job At A Restaurant by glossy6(f): 10:22am On Aug 05, 2016
Dandeson1:
we won't even see your own child doing this not to talk bout our leaders..

See better oil wey dey the girl body

Not very true.
My 14 years old daughter make dresses and she is to make dresses for a group of 9 kids for a show. By next week I am going to buy materials for their uniforms for her and her younger sister to make their uniforms in preparation for 1st term.
Re: Sasha Obama Starts A Job At A Restaurant by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 05, 2016
VolTOxic:
Believe me when I say it's for the camera.

MODIFIED :

Okay. Before you quote me to spew rubbish about African mentality or whatever, do note that she's only working there till Saturday. It's a week job.

People get jobs to have a source of income. Now unless your skull is full of saliva, you ought to know she's not after the money. Okay, let say it's to eliminate Idleness. which could be possible but we know it's not.

She's 15 and a Celebrity.
This simple deed is for the camera.
..... I nominate you for Minister of Finance and Economic Development ! cool

Re: Sasha Obama Starts A Job At A Restaurant by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 05, 2016
VolTOxic:

MODIFIED :

Okay. Before you quote me to spew rubbish about African mentality or whatever, do note that she's only working there till Saturday. It's a week job.

People get jobs to have a source of income. Now unless your skull is full of saliva, you ought to know she's not after the money. Okay, let say it's to eliminate Idleness. which could be possible but we know it's not.

. Let Zahra do hers for the camera too, NA that will be following her around will be up to 15, this is good even if it's for the camera
Re: Sasha Obama Starts A Job At A Restaurant by Dandeson1(m): 11:18am On Aug 05, 2016
glossy6:

Not very true.
My 14 years old daughter make dresses and she is to make dresses for a group of 9 kids for a show. By next week I am going to buy materials for their uniforms for her and her younger sister to make their uniforms in preparation for 1st term.
wow, that is very commendable... But you would agree with me that its not in our nature to let our kids work before they are 2ru with schl. All i was saying to the guy is b4 he charges at our leaders he should check himself. Did you teach your daughter how to make dresses or it was inbuilt?

1 Like

Re: Sasha Obama Starts A Job At A Restaurant by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:25pm On Aug 05, 2016
October1960:

Nigerian mentality "mere cashier" ??

In developed countries there is dignity in labor.
Take the time to understand where I was coming from with my statement. As a sitting president's daughter she could have chosen an opportunity to intern in any fortune 500 company or chillax at home without doing anything. Yet she chose to work at Nancy's. Got nothing to do with the job. I respect hardwork no matter what it is. Don't read btw the lines when there is none. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Sasha Obama Starts A Job At A Restaurant by glossy6(f): 12:26pm On Aug 05, 2016
Dandeson1:
wow, that is very commendable... But you would agree with me that its not in our nature to let our kids work before they are 2ru with schl. All i was saying to the guy is b4 he charges at our leaders he should check himself. Did you teach your daughter how to make dresses or it was inbuilt?

They each have to learn dress making during the long vacation after junior waec. I also bought a sewing machine for them. The ten years old is learning bead making now, she plays the keyboard and the violins too.

1 Like

Re: Sasha Obama Starts A Job At A Restaurant by Dandeson1(m): 12:34pm On Aug 05, 2016
glossy6:

They each have to learn dress making during the long vacation after junior waec. I also bought a sewing machine for them. The ten years old is learning bead making now, she plays the keyboard and the violins too.
i must say they are lucky to have you. I know how much i spent to learn the keyboard, nd i havnt learnt it to the way i want.
Re: Sasha Obama Starts A Job At A Restaurant by Sexyolori(f): 12:47pm On Aug 05, 2016
VolTOxic:

MODIFIED :

Very funny, she doesn't need to do this to get camera attention, as by virtue of her father's position she already has it. She's only doing this to emphasize the dignity of labour. It ain't about the money...

1 Like

Re: Sasha Obama Starts A Job At A Restaurant by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 05, 2016
Sexyolori:

Very funny, she doesn't need to do this to get camera attention, as by virtue of her father's position she already has it. She's only doing this to emphasize the dignity of labour. It ain't about the money...

We are literally on the same page.

But you need to accept the fact she's doing this to get some camera attention. But only as a means to pass a message on the dignity of labour and responsibility.
Re: Sasha Obama Starts A Job At A Restaurant by glossy6(f): 2:39pm On Aug 05, 2016
Dandeson1:
i must say they are lucky to have you. I know how much i spent to learn the keyboard, nd i havnt learnt it to the way i want.

oh oh. I had to buy them keyboard and violin to start with grin

They are still learning though but mehn, I am so proud of them. I usually grin from ear to ear each time they play in a gathering.
Re: Sasha Obama Starts A Job At A Restaurant by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 05, 2016
VolTOxic:

MODIFIED :

Naija n excuse.

BTW, zahra dey here dey snap pictures
Re: Sasha Obama Starts A Job At A Restaurant by PastorAji(m): 3:41pm On Aug 05, 2016
GUY YOU NO WELL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wink wink wink wink wink
happney65:
Is she still a Virgin?Na wetin i wan know be that.. grin
Re: Sasha Obama Starts A Job At A Restaurant by happney65: 3:55pm On Aug 05, 2016
PastorAji:
GUY YOU NO WELL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wink wink wink wink wink

grin grin
Re: Sasha Obama Starts A Job At A Restaurant by Eleanordewitt: 5:11am On Aug 06, 2016
Lots of American kids start working as soon as they're legally allowed to. It's 15 a lot of places and kids who don't have parents giving money to them tend to get jobs. It's not unusual for any kid to work not even the Presidents daughter. It'd be more weird if she didn't work.
Re: Sasha Obama Starts A Job At A Restaurant by Brayss(m): 4:20pm On Oct 15, 2020
Zb57mf..zb3byc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking / Russia Launches New "SATAN 2" Nuclear Inter-Continental Ballistic Missile (Pix) / Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.