Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,374 members, 7,943,939 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 08:24 AM

Photos: Father Did This To His 4-year-old Daughter Because She Lost Her Slippers - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos: Father Did This To His 4-year-old Daughter Because She Lost Her Slippers (790 Views)

Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) / Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' / Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Father Did This To His 4-year-old Daughter Because She Lost Her Slippers by queenst(f): 11:46pm On Aug 04, 2016
[img]http://1.bp..com/-jhhw79R_ZBs/V6OyD6jDIZI/AAAAAAAKGNg/OTYDOqfy4SsalB-JCDAxcM7nES-EDLIzACLcB/s400/1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-yppBvxUjZhM/V6OyXMWMyuI/AAAAAAAKGNo/aCforzX1OQkob4mumLUXys_LruqFW-JhACLcB/s400/2.jpg[/img]

cc: lalasticlala
According to a Facebook user who resides in Port Harcourt, the four year old girl was brutally beaten by her father for allegedly misplacing the slippers he bought for her.
This man should rot in jail!!!

Source: http://www.timenaija.com/2016/08/04/photos-see-what-a-father-did-to-his-4-year-old-daughter-because-she-lost-her-slippers/
Re: Photos: Father Did This To His 4-year-old Daughter Because She Lost Her Slippers by queenst(f): 11:46pm On Aug 04, 2016
This is wickedness
Re: Photos: Father Did This To His 4-year-old Daughter Because She Lost Her Slippers by vchykp(m): 11:48pm On Aug 04, 2016
oh no..! this is too harsh of the father, i wonder if some pple have human feelings at all, 4 years old lad, because of 150naira slippers, poverty stricken father..!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Father Did This To His 4-year-old Daughter Because She Lost Her Slippers by fistonati(m): 11:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
Pictures and the Facebook link or do u want us to believe?
Re: Photos: Father Did This To His 4-year-old Daughter Because She Lost Her Slippers by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 04, 2016
That must be a frustrated father, blaming this little girl for his ordeal.

The appropriate authorities should look into this.

He has the tendencies to amputate that girl's hand for eating too much. shockedgrin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Father Did This To His 4-year-old Daughter Because She Lost Her Slippers by Emilokoiyawon: 11:53pm On Aug 04, 2016
cool Bring the man out please - lets see how 'tough' he is when he comes face to face with people his size cool

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Father Did This To His 4-year-old Daughter Because She Lost Her Slippers by sinaj(f): 11:54pm On Aug 04, 2016
Nd she isn't crying

See her eyes lol

Btw this is way too much for a 4yr old. I doubt if her dad is d one dat really did diz to her.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Father Did This To His 4-year-old Daughter Because She Lost Her Slippers by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 04, 2016
What people are capable of doing cannot be imagined how can someone be this heartless to a kid who doesn't know left and right even adults make mistakes I'll slap this man over and over again without thinking twice about its consequences

1 Like

Re: Photos: Father Did This To His 4-year-old Daughter Because She Lost Her Slippers by Immaculated: 12:26am On Aug 05, 2016
D father shld be fined and taken to a psychologist.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Father Did This To His 4-year-old Daughter Because She Lost Her Slippers by amuokuko: 12:48am On Aug 05, 2016
Tears just dripped down my eyez..
U won't understand if u don't ve an abusive dad..

It got to a level of using electric cable folded in three and twisted, stabs, any object that could be lifted...

If I did not commit suicide back then, buhari economy is just wasting time.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Father Did This To His 4-year-old Daughter Because She Lost Her Slippers by missvera(f): 9:13am On Aug 05, 2016
He must be a mad man. angry
Re: Photos: Father Did This To His 4-year-old Daughter Because She Lost Her Slippers by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 05, 2016
When children are exposed to such abuse at a tender age, they grow to become hardened adults. And when such children remember the ordeal they passed through during childhood, they care less for the parents who are now in their old age. This partly explains why most old folks have been abandoned by their children and left to rot in the village.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Father Did This To His 4-year-old Daughter Because She Lost Her Slippers by ifyalways(f): 9:52am On Aug 05, 2016
Bloggers and their stories. . .always taken with a pinch of salt.

In reality though, the current economic situation of this country can make a man go haywire sha. May God just provide for us parents and give us the grace to not transfer aggression on our wards. $100 is 40,000 ngn today.
Re: Photos: Father Did This To His 4-year-old Daughter Because She Lost Her Slippers by Oloniyan(m): 9:55am On Aug 05, 2016
You want to know why some people are alive

Because it is illegal to kill!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Father Did This To His 4-year-old Daughter Because She Lost Her Slippers by duduade: 10:07am On Aug 05, 2016
God will punish this man....

I run away from kids honestly...

But just seeing her back...
And then the second picture... With her face...

He needs to be taken six feet down....
Did she beg him to come to this world....

A man must learn to keep his anger in check

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

From MMM To NNN...OOO Nigeria Will Debut This Week!!! / Beacuse I Am A Woman... / Check Out Woman Riding Bycicle And Same Time Breastfeeding Baby (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.