Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,631 members, 7,941,444 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 07:07 AM

APC Bars Dogara, Jibrin From Talking To Press - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Bars Dogara, Jibrin From Talking To Press (11110 Views)

Reps Gather 113 Signatures For Dogara, Jibrin Probe By EFCC / Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone / Reps Angry As Dogara, Jibrin, Others Inject N40b Projects Into Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: APC Bars Dogara, Jibrin From Talking To Press by madecity(m): 10:46am On Aug 05, 2016
i will neither vote a.p.c nor p.d.p#n.c.p loading2019;who dey wit me
Re: APC Bars Dogara, Jibrin From Talking To Press by fav444(f): 10:47am On Aug 05, 2016
seguntijan:
The only reason am supporting this administration is the corruption crusade. if these people are not prosecuted I will officially join the wailers.

guy, u got me laughing so loud. I don't belong to any political party, I just de observers' corners.

1 Like

Re: APC Bars Dogara, Jibrin From Talking To Press by kross01(m): 11:43am On Aug 05, 2016
smirn:

Usual misleading publication by vanguard, when did it happened? At what event or meeting the instruction was given? Stop talking to the press will not withdraw the petition already submitted to the anti graft agencies. I was thinking you wailers were accusing the presidency of sponsoring this allegation to remove Dogara, you people always think forward and backward at the same time. Even looking at it critically, is it the press that are to investigate the allegations? Let the investigating agency speak to the press not the petitioner and the accused. Useless journalism for clueless and gullible wailers.

Is the attached picture proof enough for you or would you challenge me further about the authenticity? The sooner you realise that the problem of all of us in this country is this same political elites you are fighting this hard to shield the better for us all.
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christmas: Umahi Despatches Buses To Transport Ebonyians In Diaspora / Nigeria Has Lost Igbos Forever / See Igbo Professor Who Rejected Buhari’s Ministerial Appointment, Worth $13bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.