Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,560 members, 7,885,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 07:28 AM

Activities On Whatsapp That Lead To Ban - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Activities On Whatsapp That Lead To Ban (1130 Views)

Ensure Safety On Your Yahoo Mail Account Against Hacking Activities / Is My ISP Able To Keep A Track Of My Internet Activities While I Use A VPN? / What Lead To The MA5600T H802GPBD Board Resets? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Activities On Whatsapp That Lead To Ban by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 05, 2016
Earlier this week, A nairalander updated that he was banned temporarily from WhatsApp so I decided to make some researches for reasons that may lead to blockage on whatsapp.Below are my findings
What

-Sending too many messages to users who do not have your number saved in their address books. Make sure that you ask all of your WhatsApp contacts to add your current number to their address books.

-Being blocked by too many people in a short period of time. Make sure you only communicate with people who want to receive messages from you.

-Creating too many groups that contain users who do not list you in their address books. Make sure that you ask all of your WhatsApp contacts to add your current number to their address books.

-Sending the same message to too many people. Use Broadcast Lists to send the same message to your contacts.

Re: Activities On Whatsapp That Lead To Ban by cynthia123(f): 7:06am On Aug 05, 2016
I saw that post few days ago. The dude didn't tell us what really went on.

Nice post
Re: Activities On Whatsapp That Lead To Ban by Taeewo(m): 7:09am On Aug 05, 2016
Thanks
Re: Activities On Whatsapp That Lead To Ban by bloomstar: 7:18am On Aug 05, 2016
So somebody cannot collect numbers from baes and den start manipulate sad
Re: Activities On Whatsapp That Lead To Ban by wunmi2odun(m): 12:18am On Aug 07, 2016
v

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Laptop For Sale / How To Turn Off Windows 10 Automatic Update [easy Way 100% Working] / How To Bypass SMS Verification In The Websites Using This Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.