Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,477 members, 7,888,492 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:59 AM

List Of Ashawo House In Ilorin. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Ashawo House In Ilorin. (32699 Views)

How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House / Curvy Lady Cleaning Her House In Bra. Twitter Users Cover Her Up / List Of Ashawo Joint In Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Ashawo House In Ilorin. by Asagna1(m): 11:04am On Mar 18, 2017
hehehe who needs ashawo house when u can get enough date on facebook and instagram.
op online ashawos are the real deal.
pm me for user names of online runs babes on facebook.
give me girls 4 tanke ilorin area

1 Like

Re: List Of Ashawo House In Ilorin. by Hashimyussufamao(m): 12:30pm On Oct 15, 2017
hehehe who needs ashawo house when u can get enough date on facebook and instagram.
which side u dey 4ilorin
Re: List Of Ashawo House In Ilorin. by blacksteel(m): 1:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
ogorwyne:
grin
so u're here too? grin
Re: List Of Ashawo House In Ilorin. by blacksteel(m): 1:12pm On Oct 15, 2017
asdfjklhaha:

Broke ass irresponsible fool. Ur mates are working hard to become reasonable in life, you're here foolishly advertising your cursed life. Keep wasting ur future on harlots. Its ur parents I pity cos u r a waste to them.
after working so hard to become reasonable in life,you get married, then die and go. These guys live life,Bleep ashawos,have fun,equally get married and then die and go. @ the end, we all die and go. So what is the difference sisi? Abeg,stick to what works for you and makes you happy jare.....N/B. That doesn't mean I patronise ashawo oo...but learn to mind your business. All man for himself!

1 Like

Re: List Of Ashawo House In Ilorin. by ogorwyne(f): 6:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
blacksteel:
so u're here too? grin
yeah! may I know you?
Re: List Of Ashawo House In Ilorin. by Kamdex(m): 12:48pm On Mar 12, 2019

08065427608....pls help

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back / 8 Signs Your Union Might Not Last / Lola Ajibola: "It Is Dangerous To Love Only One Man At A Time"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.