Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,023 members, 7,919,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:39 AM

Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) (31252 Views)

Shaibu & APC Youths Sweep Ize-Iyamu, PDP Ouy Of Edo North (Pics) / AirForce To Deploy Surveillance Helicopters To The North. PICS / Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by Fourwinds: 2:08pm On Aug 05, 2016
cjrane:
[size=16pt]The Poor Igbo guy has lost his life for a country that treats him as second class citizen?
Chai!
[/size]
hahahahahahaaaaa.!!!

he is not an igbo man but a tiv man...

RIP gallant soldier...
Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by flokii: 2:39pm On Aug 05, 2016
RIP soldier.. Your service to country is highly appreciated
Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by naijacentric(m): 2:39pm On Aug 05, 2016
sesaan:

MUMu he is not Igbo... he is TiV from benue
thank u bros d guy needs glasses i wonder why nairaland is full of tribalist
Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by Jessevictor(m): 2:40pm On Aug 05, 2016
RIP TO A HERO
Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by oxyG: 3:08pm On Aug 05, 2016
Justiyke4u:
those words are really touching... R.I.P
Touching indeed.I remember reading about him sometime ago.May Allah (SWT) be with those he left behind and may He give the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by oxyG: 3:08pm On Aug 05, 2016
Justiyke4u:
those words are really touching... R.I.P
Touching indeed.I remember reading about him sometime ago.May Allah (SWT) be with those he left behind and may He give them the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 05, 2016
Abeymills:
He one out of so many hero's of nigeria army been killed d so cal Nigerian army will not tell us d real truth
This is why peeps like u will always remain blaady civilians, if a soldier loses his life in action, his family is contacted and necessary gratuity is paid. If they were to be announcing the death of every soldier on dailies or national tv, what do you think aould happen, dampen moral of fighting soldiers, press would have a field day airing thrash and our hypocritical masses like you will come to nairaland and keep making thrash comments. In the Oath of Allegiance, after your fatherland, its your immediate family that matters. Like i said you are a blaady civilian so am sure with all this explanations, you wouldnt still comprehend. Good day
Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by kelechi17(m): 3:15pm On Aug 05, 2016
men c Hw north dry d place is like a wasteland...eyha rip gallant soldier u just died for a wrong country ..wasted life may God have mercy on ur d 4 kids u left behind during buharis regime of hunger ...rip
Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by kelechi17(m): 3:21pm On Aug 05, 2016
Justdulla:

This is why peeps like u will always remain blaady civilians, if a soldier loses his life in action, his family is contacted and necessary gratuity is paid. If they were to be announcing the death of every soldier on dailies or national tv, what do you think aould happen, dampen moral of fighting soldiers, press would have a field day airing thrash and our hypocritical masses like you will come to nairaland and keep making thrash comments. In the Oath of Allegiance, after your fatherland, its your immediate family that matters. Like i said you are a blaady civilian so am sure with all this explanations, you wouldnt still comprehend. Good day
easy na bros or u wan cry..naija is a zoo and Neva worth dying for ..its beta I perform Rambo wit american army in Afghanistan Dan wear dis cursed Nigerian army uniform ....spit on it Mk una continue to d put Una family for tyt corner by dying in bokoharam war...kikikiki
Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by kunzzy4me(m): 3:23pm On Aug 05, 2016
Rest in peace...
Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by HMZi: 3:38pm On Aug 05, 2016
Rip.hope the army rem to pay the entitlements and not make em wait 5yrs in d baraks
Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by jakeFrost: 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2016
R I P
Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by HMZi: 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2016
Justdulla:

..gratuity most often aint on time..i'v seen it o,go to nasme and 72sf baraks n c 4 urself..from a bloody civ
Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by hakanai(m): 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2016
RIP and Thank you fro what you have given us as a people. cry cry cry cry cry cry

God grant his family the fortitude to bear the loss. cry cry cry cry

Frankly i feel bad and almost to tears. cry cry cry cry

We Love you and will remember you. Thank you!!!
Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 05, 2016
RIP brother man, it will never be well with terrorist world wide [color=#990000][/color] cry
Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 05, 2016
Thank God, is one of those devious lies. my brother is hail and healthy
Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 05, 2016
Can't believe i just caught myself crying on this..

First time in Nairaland

Thank you Agba.. Accept our gratitude
Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by jelal007(m): 4:37pm On Aug 05, 2016
cjrane:
[size=16pt]The Poor Igbo guy has lost his life for a country that treats him as second class citizen?
Chai!
[/size]
Receive brain
Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by MrTour: 5:19pm On Aug 05, 2016
RIP soldier.
Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by PhylleRanki: 6:12pm On Aug 05, 2016
These are the men truly worthy of heaven...for giving their lives for the safety of the nation...Not the chalartans on suit,milking the ignorant and gullible flock to build earthly mansions...R.I.P soldier...
Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by totorimi: 7:37pm On Aug 05, 2016
The mere fact that a single Nigerian soldier is killed by the useless boko haram means that Buhari lied about defeating boko haram in two months if voted into office. Now that it has lingered on and we are yet still losing soldiers means that the old man is abysmally incompetent hence he must throw in the towel for lying to Nigerians.

He should go and rest his weak bones and let a hot head soldier deal decisively with the situation once and for all. Nigeria is too big to be toiled with by misguided almajiris. A precision fighter jet needs to go into Sambissa to wipe out of existence any living thing in there. And let nobody mention what about the Chibok girls because events over time have shown that there are no damn 200 girls hiding in Sambissa.
Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by jamace(m): 8:28pm On Aug 05, 2016
Rest in the bosom of your God, my dear soldier.
Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by OlanreJohnson: 8:40pm On Aug 05, 2016
Who die for nigeria die throway. How many unarmed protesters did he kill while was alive. Abeg throw him body inside ground like the others. Case closed.
Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by zicoraads: 8:42pm On Aug 05, 2016
My Tiv brother kiss

RIP embarassed
Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by ubekud(m): 8:46pm On Aug 05, 2016
RIP brother Agba .
Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by Litmus: 9:35pm On Aug 05, 2016
No offense meant, but if there are any virgins to be had in heaven, men like him are getting them. Jihadist need not apply.

RIP
Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by charlove(m): 10:13pm On Aug 05, 2016
[quote author=Zoharariel post=48210540]R.I.P soldier! Now is not the best of time to join or enrol in the Army, because when you do, you're automatically deployed to Borno, Adamawa or Yobe , unless ofcourse your father or uncle is related to Buratai (COAS).

The bible says (even though I don't believe in it) in Proverbs 22:3 - A prudent man foreseeth evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished ; meaning - A prudent man sees evil and hides himself; the naïve proceeds & pay the penalty.

That same verse was repeated in Proverbs 27:12.

you dont believe in the bible and u quoted it twice?
na brainless pple like you suppose dey for warfront.
Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by FatPreek(m): 11:48pm On Aug 05, 2016
cry cry cry
Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by saintjoel(m): 8:22am On Aug 06, 2016
broseme:
As shared by The New Tribes of Nigeria(posted as shared)......

"We're glad to open the stories of stories on this page with the Story of Platoon Sergeant, Cheer Agba. Serving in the armed forces of Nigeria, he was posted to the volatile north eastern part of Nigeria to face the boko haram insurgency.

Sergeant Agba served with heroism, and with heart. Leaving behind a wife and four kids, including a 2 week old baby, for over 4 years, he bravely served to recover the territories taken by the insurgents and to return normalcy to the region.

What was more however is that Sergeant Agba dedicated his spare time to educating the children in this volatile zones in an improvised open air classroom, with sand-Crete blocks as chairs and a flattened cardboard nailed to a tree as a blackboard.
In his own words:

“I am thrilled at the pace of their improvement and can bet with the trigger of my weapon, if I am still here and the bullet does not take me, they'll be reading news papers in no distant time."

We are grateful for the service of Officer Agba and it is our pleasure to highlight him as our first icon of nationalism on this page, a proud Tiv man, and a detribalized Nigerian.
Thank you for your service.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/touching-story-of-sergeant-agba-killed.html

Bloggers, it'll never be well with you and your relatives, you're trying to kill an honorable man when he's not dead..

SEUN osewa and lalasticala kindly take note. SGT. Cheer AGBA isn't dead, he has been my friend for years and I chatted with him on facebook just now. He's still serving on the frontlines and he'll continue to serve till he's old.

We've been friends for years and I can tell you that Cheer AGBA isn't dead and won't die for a long time to come..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Military Rejects Jonathan’s Claim That He Bought Warships And Aircraft / Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) / Obasanjo To Jonathan: ‘Keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.