Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,275 members, 7,887,799 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:01 PM

Aishaliburton, Fayose And Wailers: What Next??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aishaliburton, Fayose And Wailers: What Next??? (922 Views)

Ayo Fayose And Wife, Feyisetan Fay­ose Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary / Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) / Do You Seriously Think Aishaliburton Will Be Arrested In America? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aishaliburton, Fayose And Wailers: What Next??? by GoodofNaija: 9:37am On Aug 05, 2016
Yesterday, when the news and pictures of wife of the president, Aisha Buhari's arrival in the US became a reality, it was great rejoicing to her and her team and other supporters worldwide. However, to some sets of people, this news is great tragedy and has put them in a state perpetual silence.

To the governor who started the allegation, it has portrayed him as a crook, someone without pedigree and someone whose words and actions cannot be trusted. One can only imagine the kind of tragedy that must have befallen the government house of Ekiti State at this news. Also, one can aptly deduce that ekiti people are the most unfortunate people in Nigeria.

To wailers, the creator of the name "aishaliburton", this news has put them in a state of uneasy silence desperately looking for a way out. A lot of them are mourning inside without anyone to console them. My word for wailers: you can't be supporting crooks and criminals, and not be put to shame in the end.

It is rather unfortunate that these are the kind of leaders and followers now in PDP.

To Aisha Buhari, I say Congratulations! I like the way you initially put wailers in suspense, and let them wail in foolery.

What a way to silence your enemies!!!

Re: Aishaliburton, Fayose And Wailers: What Next??? by Beamborla(f): 9:56am On Aug 05, 2016
How has this write up of yours contributed positively to your life?

It wouldn't stop both APC and PDP from exploiting us. It's really painful when youths give importance to some useless pranks by our leaders and fail to see what should be seen.

They are wherever they are enjoying life to the fullest and you are here on NL defending and creating enenmity between youths for their sake when they don't even know of your existence. Issorite!

Sebi youths have been rendered hopeless and it's so sad majority of us have choose to remain that way.
Re: Aishaliburton, Fayose And Wailers: What Next??? by GoodofNaija: 10:12am On Aug 05, 2016
Beamborla:
How has this write up of yours contributed positively to your life?

It wouldn't stop both APC and PDP from exploiting us. It's really painful when youths give importance to some useless pranks by our leaders and fail to see what should be seen.

They are wherever they are enjoying life to the fullest and you are here on NL defending and creating enenmity between youths for their sake when they don't even know of your existence. Issorite!

Sebi youths have been rendered hopeless and it's so sad majority of us have choose to remain that way.

So in your own reasoning, by trying to discourage youth from supporting crooks and criminals, i have not contributed to youth development. Do you find it difficult to know that the main reason Nigeria is in this mess we are in today is because of the crooks and criminals that have ruled us in the past and now

Its a pity you cannot read and understand a simple write up. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Aishaliburton, Fayose And Wailers: What Next??? by Beamborla(f): 10:51am On Aug 05, 2016
GoodofNaija:

So in your own reasoning, by trying to discourage youth from supporting crooks and criminals, i have not contributed to youth development. Do you find it difficult to know that the main reason Nigeria is in this mess we are in today is because of the crooks and criminals that have ruled us in the past and now

Its a pity you cannot read and understand a simple write up. undecided
They are all crooks and criminals, sir.
They all are...

There is no sense in trying to defend one against the other.

You know where this thread would head to already..
Re: Aishaliburton, Fayose And Wailers: What Next??? by DaBullIT(m): 11:21am On Aug 05, 2016
Bad Belle wailer on the prowl
Re: Aishaliburton, Fayose And Wailers: What Next??? by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 05, 2016
Op its bkus of ur like that this useless God forsaking wicked politicians and there family takes us the populace for a ride.how has aisha gone to the USA Improve or would improve our economy and reduce the suffering people are facing which was caused by her husband stupid policies.u are there supporting mediocrity.its a shame.all politicians are fucking useless
Re: Aishaliburton, Fayose And Wailers: What Next??? by InfernoBlaze: 12:34pm On Aug 05, 2016
So wen u guys were busy jubilating and applauding Fayose's vituperations abt her, u forgot it has nothing to add to the economy.

4 Likes

Re: Aishaliburton, Fayose And Wailers: What Next??? by GoodofNaija: 8:02pm On Aug 05, 2016
Beamborla:

They are all crooks and criminals, sir.
They all are...

There is no sense in trying to defend one against the other.

You know where this thread would head to already..

Sorry Wailer!
Re: Aishaliburton, Fayose And Wailers: What Next??? by Beamborla(f): 9:02pm On Aug 05, 2016
GoodofNaija:

Sorry Wailer!
Oh well!
Little wonder these people find it very easy to manipulate us.

I'm now a wailer cos I asked you to divert your energy to smth more profitable than creating unneeded hatred between tribes and youths for the sake of those who do not care about you and I.

Well, one thing is clear, you did not achieve your aim...no insults and name calling tongue

My dear, you would find more joy in writing articles that would wake youths up from their slumber, create the needed unity and spur them to action to fight against all the injustice against them and Nigeria by our leaders and above all, take their rightful place as youths in the country not as puppets they use in achieving their selfish aims.

It's no quarrel, bro.
I love you and there is nothing you can do about it. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aishaliburton, Fayose And Wailers: What Next??? by GoodofNaija: 10:02pm On Aug 05, 2016
Beamborla:

Oh well!
Little wonder these people find it very easy to manipulate us.

I'm now a wailer cos I asked you to divert your energy to smth more profitable than creating unneeded hatred between tribes and youths for the sake of those who do not care about you and I.

Well, one thing is clear, you did not achieve your aim...no insults and name calling tongue

My dear, you would find more joy in writing articles that would wake youths up from their slumber, create the needed unity and spur them to action to fight against all the injustice against them and Nigeria by our leaders and above all, take their rightful place as youths in the country not as puppets they use in achieving their selfish aims.

It's no quarrel, bro.
I love you and there is nothing you can do about it. cheesy

I like this!

Sorry to say, but I have to say you are a directionless fellow. You must b one of those who say "don't go into politics, all of them are crooks and criminals" yet these people are your leaders and their actions and inactions keep affecting you and your people negatively most of the times. Yes I agree most of our politicians are crooks, but would looking the other way solve the problem? Do you think you should be less concerned? Don't you think it is high time you played your part and let your voice be heard?

That's why I called you a directionless fellow Part of being directionless is when you cannot read and understand. You will read A and call it B. For example, you said am tribalistic: My question for you is "Where in my write up did I mention any tribe in Nigeria?"

My friend, am not quarrelling with u. Calling you a wailer does not mean am quarrelling with you. It is how you reason that makes you a wailer.

My advice for you, ability to write in English in itself is not real wisdom, ability to read and interpret correctly is the real wisdom. Go and ask for it.

I love you too. Cheers! wink

3 Likes

Re: Aishaliburton, Fayose And Wailers: What Next??? by Beamborla(f): 10:18pm On Aug 05, 2016
GoodofNaija:

I like this!

Sorry to say, but I have to say you are a directionless fellow. You must b one of those who say "don't go into politics, all of them are crooks and criminals" yet these people are your leaders and their actions and inactions keep affecting you and your people negatively most of the times. Yes I agree most of our politicians are crooks, but would looking the other way solve the problem? Do you think you should be less concerned? Don't you think it is high time you played your part and let your voice be heard?

That's why I called you a directionless fellow Part of being directionless is when you cannot read and understand. You will read A and call it B. For example, you said am tribalistic: My question for you is "Where in my write up did I mention any tribe in Nigeria?"

My friend, am not quarrelling with u. Calling you a wailer does not mean am quarrelling with you. It is how you reason that makes you a wailer.

My advice for you, ability to write in English in itself is not real wisdom, ability to read and interpret correctly is the real wisdom. Go and ask for it.

I love you too. Cheers! wink
shocked shocked shocked
Are you sure you read my reply at all

If you did, you certainly lack the ability to comprehend which is sad. Perhaps, you should read it all over again

The love is still there, bro kiss

(1) (Reply)

Okon Abang Does Not Understand How Civil Servant Tax Clearance Works / Yoruba And Buhari’s Government / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Throws Shot At Pres. Buhari Over His Handling Of Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.